The First Assault

Boys Over Flower 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The class has started with P.E for the Class 2 students. They were in the school gym and were wearing their P.E uniforms. The girls were playing dodge ball while the boys were playing basketball on the other side of the court. The girls have grouped themselves into two groups, the evaders and the throwers. Sung Kyoung belonged to the evaders while Yoo Jung together with Sae Ron was in the throwers’ side. As soon as the game started, almost all the throwers started to target Sung Kyoung but they’re having trouble hitting her.

                “That slimy little . Why can’t we hit her?” Yoo Jung thought, attempting to hit Sung Kyoung again but failed.

                “Yoon Sung Kyoung’s good at this. Wow, I can’t believe she’s a model.” Sae Ron exclaimed beside Yoo Jung.

                “Just.. Just keep hitting her. It’s almost time for their turn. We can’t let them win.” Yoo Jung demanded.

One by one, all of Sung Kyoung’s teammates were eliminated until she was the only one remaining. All her other teammates have started to cheer her on, making Yoo Jung angrier. They all tried throwing the ball at her but she would always evade them. Sung Kyoung was quite flexible making it easy for her to dodge the ball coming to her. They were all focused on the game that even some of the boys have started to watch their game.

                “Okay! Times up!” The teacher announced.

                “Wow! Good job Yoon Sung Kyoung!”

                “You’re really good at this! We should definitely have you in our team next time we play.”

                “Okay, exchange positions!” The teacher declared.

This time, Sung Kyoung with her teammates was the one throwing while Yoo Jung and the others were the ones to dodge the ball. Sung Kyoung was not only good at dodging but she was a good thrower too. Every time she threw the ball, it would always hit her target. Sung Kyoung noticed that Yoo Jung would always hide behind someone for her not to be eliminated.

                “That coward! Tsk! She surely knows how to use other people.” Sung Kyoung exclaimed to herself.

This time, Sung Kyoung threw the ball at Sae Ron and it successfully hit her but maybe because of her anger for Yoo Jung just now, she somehow threw the ball a little too hard. Sae Ron’s arm started to get red where the ball had hit her and all the other students started to murmur and glared at her direction.

                “Sorry about that Sae Ron-ah. I didn’t mean to throw the ball that hard.” Sung Kyoung apologized.

                “No, it’s fine. This is a dodge ball after all. It doesn’t hurt that much.” Sae Ron smiled.

                “Of course it does!” Yoo Jung exclaimed loudly. “Poor Sae Ron. Clearly, she doesn’t deserve that throw of yours.” She continued, looking at Sung Kyoung.

                “She doesn’t. But clearly, you do.” Sung Kyoung countered and everyone gasped.

                “Oh my, did you just hear that?”

                “She really is cruel.”

                “Yoon Sung Kyoung just threatened Yoo Jung!”

Everyone was talking and badmouthing Sung Kyoung and even the boys were staring at them now. Some of the boys were looking at her scornfully. They stayed like that for a while until the teacher came and interrupted them.

                “What’s this? All of you, back to your own game please!” The teacher exclaimed.

They all started to disperse and came back playing. And this time, Yoo Jung was the only remaining from their team. Some of Sung Kyoung’s teammates didn’t hit Yoo Jung deliberately and they would not pass Sung Kyoung the ball.

                “Aisshh. They’re not passing the ball to me and they’re purposely making this game longer in order for Yoo Jung to win. Those freaking cheaters. I have to do something or else, they’ll win.” Sung Kyoung decided to herself.

This time, Sung Kyoung had caught the ball and all the students stared at her but she didn’t care. All she thought about was hitting Yoo Jung with the ball. She just looked at Yoo Jung in the eyes and Yoo Jung did the same. Sung Kyoung threw the ball and made sure that the ball would hit Yoo Jung. As soon as she released the ball from her hand, Yoo Jung smiled at her wickedly and that very moment, Sung Kyoung knew that Yoo Jung have something up on her sleeves.

                “Ahh!” Yoo Jung shouted and pretended to fall on the ground, making all her classmates ran towards her.

                “That ! She intended to do that.” Sung Kyoung thought and glared at Yoo Jung.

                “Yoo Jung-ah, are you okay?” Sae Ron asked as soon as she came to Yoo Jung’s side.

                “Ouch, my shoulders!” Yoo Jung pretended to winced from the pain.

                “Yah, Yoon Sung Kyoung! You did that on purpose right?”

                “How despicable!”

                “Say you’re sorry to her!”

                “As much as I want to, but I’m afraid LYING isn’t my thing.” Sung Kyoung answered boldly.

As soon as she said that, a ball had hit her on the face and made her fall. Some of the students came to her but most of them just stared and laughed at her. Looking the way where the ball came from, Sung Kyoung saw some of her male classmates on the other side of the court laughing their heads off.

                “That bastard! Did he just hit my face with that ball? He’ll pay for this.” Sung Kyoung stood but she suddenly felt dizzy and almost fell again but someone had grabbed her shoulders from the back.

                “Where do you think you’re going?” Hyun Hyeong turned her around, facing him now.

                “You! Let go of me! That head needs to learn his lesson!” Sung Kyoung tried to free herself but she couldn’t.

                “You need to calm yourself, you war freak.” Hyun Hyeong whispered and turned to the teacher. “Teacher, I’ll her to the infirmary.” He said.

                “Okay. Off you go then. And the rest of you, Go back to your game!” The teacher shouted.

Hyun Hyeong dragged Sung Kyoung out of the gym. Sung Kyoung started to protest but his grip was so tight that she could not free herself from it. They’re nearing the infirmary when Sung Kyoung suddenly tugged her arms free.

                “Why do I need to go to the infirmary? I’m feeling okay.” Sung Kyoung exclaimed, making him stopped from walking and turned to face her. “What now?” Sung Kyoung demanded.

Hyun Hyeong didn’t answer her but instead, he took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped something off from Sung Kyoung’s face, particularly her nose. She immediately backed away and brought her hand on her nose and she realized that her nose was bleeding.

                “What FINE are you talking about exactly?” Hyun Hyeong scolded. “To the infirmary, now.” He ordered.

                “Aishh! You’re not the boss of me!” Sung Kyoung countered.

Sung Kyoung was furious to the way Hyun Hyeong just treated her but she went to the infirmary anyway and Hyun Hyeong followed her. Sung Kyoung was sitting on a bed and wiping her nose. She already drank her medicine that the doctor gave her. Hyun Hyeong was sitting on a bed just across hers.

                “You know what? For a model like yourself, you should really take care of your body, especially your face. But here you are, doing the exact opposite.” Hyun Hyeong commented.

                “The hell? Look here, Mr. NOSY! First of all, I didn’t do it to myself. As what you have seen a while ago, that bastard classmate of yours did this to me. And secondly, it’s MY body, meaning I’ll do what I want to do with it. You get that now, you smartass?” Sung Kyoung noted.

                “It’s because you don’t know how to deal with things properly and that’s what made people hate you easily. And by the way, that classmate of mine is your classmate too, so don’t start biting my head off.” Hyun Hyeong countered.

                “Aishh. If you came here just to make me angrier, well you obviously succeeded so can you please just go? My head just gets dizzier whenever you start talking.” Sung Kyoung demanded and Hyun Hyeong left, letting her rest.

Back in the gym, the boy who hit Sung Kyoung on the face earlier made his way to Yoo Jung. The both of them were laughing and talking quietly. Bi saw them and started to wonder what they were talking about. He just saw what happened to Sung Kyoung and he didn’t know what to feel. After all, Sung Kyoung’s his worst enemy too but after seeing her being treated like that, he felt annoyed.

                “So, how did I do back there?”

                “You’re awesome! Make sure to do that every time we have our P.E classes, okay?” Yoo Jung said to the boy who just hit Sung Kyoung. “Off you go. I believe you still have a game.” She added and left.

The boys started to play basketball, and Bi started to get back at the boy who hit Sung Kyoung on the face with a ball. Every time the boy would shoot, Bi would always block his shot and stole the ball from him. And every time they would run on the court, Bi would always bump the boy that made him fall on the floor. The boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter