Oppa

Boys Over Flower 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Gu Seung Yoon. Why are we here?” Taehyun asked as soon as they got out of their own cars.

Seung Yoon, Jin Woo, Minho and Taehyun were standing at the front gate of their sisters’ school (U.K). Seung Yoon had called his F4 friends and talked about going out to have some fun but Seung Yoon brought them to So Hyun’s school for their school festival.

                “Yah, if you want to stalk your sister, you shouldn’t have brought us with you.” Minho stated.

                “Aisshhh.. You really don’t get it, do you? So Hyun will be wearing a maid costume! MAID COSTUME! I will not let this kind of opportunity pass. Now, will you shut up and just follow my lead? It’s a festival!” Seung Yoon answered.

                “Yoonie’s right. Let’s just enjoy ourselves, shall we?” Jin Woo agreed.

                “As expected from Yoon Jin Woo. You really know how I feel, right?” Seung Yoon exclaimed, feeling happy.

                “No, I don’t. I certainly don’t have a sister complex like you do. I just want to enjoy myself here for the mean time, that’s all.” Jin Woo answered boldly and Seung Yoon threw him an irritating look while the others started laughing.

                “Seung Yoon hyung?” A voice called and all the four of them looked behind and saw Bobby.

                “Oh, Bobby!” Seung Yoon exclaimed. “Good timing! Do you know where So Hyun’s room is?” Seung Yoon asked.

                “Good to see you too, hyung. Geez, all you ever care about is your sister. You didn’t even bother asking about how I am doing.” Bobby accused, smiling at his older cousin.

                “Really?” Seung Yoon paused and contemplated. “Bobby-ah! I miss you! How are you! It’s so good to see you, my dear cousin!” Seung Yoon exclaimed, making his friends scowl at him. “Now, where’s So Hyun?”

                “Aishh. Seriously, hyung? Anyway, make sure you and your friends come to our class presentation, okay? It’s a haunted house. You’ll love it.” Bobby demanded. “And some of the paintings there that you’ll see are Hayi’s works actually.” Bobby continued, glancing at Taehyun at the same time.

                “Hayi’s? Now that I think about it, I’ve never saw one of Hayi’s works before.” Taehyun thought.

                “You heard the man! Don’t worry Bobby. We’ll be there.” Seung Yoon assured. “Now, where’s So Hyun?”

                “God! Hyung and your sister complex, seriously! Come on then.  I’ll you to So Hyun’s room.” Bobby stated and led the way while the others followed.

As soon as Seung Yoon and his friends came inside the cafe, all the girls started to yell in excitement and started to take pictures of them while the others just stared at them dreamily but So Hyun was horrified seeing her brother.

                “What are you doing here?” So Hyun exclaimed and some students stared at her incredulously.

                “So Hyun-ah!” Seung Yoon shouted and started to walk towards her sister while So Hyun started to step back away from him. “I miss you, So Hyun-ah!” He exclaimed and was about to hug his sister but someone had grabbed him at the back of his shirt, making him stop from his track.

                “Seung Yoon hyung, you really shouldn’t do that in front of these people you know. Your sister will be embarrassed.” Sung Jae noted, still holding him back and Seung Yoon glared at him.

                “Aisshh. You little.. Let go of me.” Seung Yoon demanded and tugged himself away from his hold of him.

                “Long time no see, hyung.” Sung Jae greeted and smirked.

                “Yook Sung Jae.” Seung Yoon stated annoyingly. “So, you’re still hovering around my sister? Any luck this time, kid?” Seung Yoon asked smirking back at Sung Jae and Sung Jae stopped smiling. “I guess not.” Seung Yoon concluded.

So Hyun didn’t know what they were talking about but she could tell that Sung Jae was starting to get annoyed at her brother so she started to distract her older brother.

                “Oppa!” So Hyun called and Seung Yoon turned to her automatically.

                “Yes?” Seung Yoon answered quickly. “What is it, So Hyun-ah?” He continued, smiling widely at her.

                “Just sit right here and I’ll take your order.” So Hyun gestured to the table beside the windows.

                “Right away!” Seung Yoon answered. “Yah, you guys! Come over here already.” Seung Yoon turned to his friends and the three of them went and came to sit with him.

Sung Jae went into the kitchen and decided to calm his self in there. Joo Hyuk saw what has just happened between him and the guy who just came so he followed him to ask about those new comers.

                “You okay?” Joo Hyuk asked and sat beside him.

                “Why wouldn’t I be?” Sung Jae answered, not looking back at him.

                “So, who are they anyway? I know one of those guys but the rest, I don’t know.” Joo Hyuk stated again.

                “You don’t know them? Geez. What planet are you from, exactly? Those are the 2nd generation F4. And the one you saw me getting annoyed was Sohyunie’s big brother.” Sung Jae answered.

                “F4? Big brother?” Joo Hyuk repeated, confused.

                “Aisshh. Why are you asking me that anyway? Are you really that interested about Sohyunie?” Sung Jae asked and started to feel annoyed again but Joo Hyuk just kept silent. “Let me get this straight. You..” Sung Jae started and pointed at him. “STAY AWAY FROM SOHYUNIE.” Sung Jae demanded and left.

Joo Hyuk didn’t know why he felt angry after Sung Jae told him to stay away from So Hyun but he couldn’t say anything. On the other hand, Seung Yoon and his friends were all enjoying their coffee and pastries when they heard an announcement: THE YEAR 1 CLASS 2 PLAY WILL START AFTER A SHORT WHILE IN THE SCHOOL AUDITORIUM. WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE EVERYONE TO WATCH ‘THE SLEEPING BEAUTY’.

                “Oh! Is it that time already?” So Hyun exclaimed after hearing the announcement. “Jin Woo oppa, aren’t you going? Sung Kyoung will be playing the lead role on that play.” So Hyun informed and Seung Yoon and the rest of his friends almost choked from hearing the information.

                “WHAT? Our Sung Kyoungie is? But she never told me that.” Jin Woo stated.

                “It’s because she never wanted to.” So Hyun replied.

                “Whoa. It must be the end of the world. Sung Kyoung? A Princess?” Minho exclaimed and started to laugh.

                “Then I better go now. See you guys later.” Jin Woo quickly went to the school auditorium.

                “So, shall we go too?” Taehyun asked and stood up.

                “Where? To that play? That’s a good idea. Let’s watch Sung Kyoung being a princess.” Minho stood up excitedly.

                “Eyyy.. Stop making fun of her already. And I wasn’t talking about the play. I meant the Haunted House. I’m curious about this haunted house Bobby was talking about.” Taehyun exclaimed. “And Hayi’s paintings.” He added.

                “You guys go ahead. I’ll stay right here.” Seung Yoon stated.

                “What? No! Just go with your friends already.” So Hyun insisted.

                “No can do, my dear sister. I have to guard you especially that Sung Jae’s here.” Seung Yoon answered and eyed Sung Jae who was serving the next table. “You go now.” He demanded to his friends.

                “Okay then. See you!” Taehyun headed out.

                “Just tell Hyukie ‘hi’ for me, will you?” Minho asked and went to follow Taehyun.

                “Aisshh.. You really are a freak, do you know that?” So Hyun exclaimed as soon as his friends left. “And what’s with the guitar? You even bought it with you, huh?” So Hyun complained and gestured to his brother’s guitar.

                “What about it? You know that I love this guy.” Seung Yoon gestured to his guitar. “And who knows, it may come in handy.” Seung Yoon answered, winking at her and So Hyun just rolled her eyes at him.

                “But what was that about?” So Hyun continued. “About you and Sung Jae back there.” She added and as soon Sung Jae heard his name, he automatically turned to them and panic could be seen on his face.

                “Ohh.. So he never told her his feelings for her, yet? What a coward. But my sister sure is denser than I thought. She still never noticed him? This is great. This sure is amusing.” Seung Yoon exclaimed to himself and started to smile.

                “Ah, yah! Don’t just smile to yourself! It’s so creepy.” So Hyun stated and walked away from her brother.

                “Wait, So Hyun-ah!” Seung Yoon called but So Hyun never looked back.

THE YEAR 1 CLASS 2 PLAY WILL START AFTER A SHORT WHILE IN THE SCHOOL AUDITORIUM. WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE EVERYONE TO WATCH ‘THE SLEEPING BEAUTY’. Jin Woo heard the same announcement again. He was on his way to the back stage to greet his sister and when she saw him she started to get red on the face.

                “Oppa?” Sung Kyoung couldn’t believe that her brother was there.

                “Yah, Yoon Sung Kyoung. Why didn’t you tell us about this?” Jin Woo accused.

                “That is.. Well.. I..” Sung Kyoung stammered.

                “Anyway, I’m glad that I could watch you. Just look at you. You look amazing in this dress.” Jin Woo praised.

                “Psshh.. But thanks for coming, oppa. Don’t worry. I’ll try my best for you.” Sung Kyoung stated.

                “No. FOR YOU. Try your best for your sake, this time.” Jin Woo replied and ruffled her hair, smiling at her.

Taehyun and Minho found their way to the school field, where the Haunted House was located. As soon as they arrived, Bobby and Jun Hue welcomed them but Suhyun came stomping towards them, blocking their way to the haunted house.

                “What are you doing here?” Suhyun addressed her brother.

                “Hyunie! Nice to see you too.” Minho greeted back.

                “You’re not welcome here.” Suhyun stated angrily but she was interrupted by Jun Hue.

                “Of course you’re welcome here, hyung! Now, why don’t you come inside?” Jun Hue invited.

                “Thanks!” Minho answered. “Oh, I have a request though.” Minho added.

                “Request?” Both Bobby and Jun Hue asked at the same time.

                “I’ll be borrowing my sister for the mean time.” Minho stated and dragged Suhyun inside the Haunted House.

                “Waahh! No! It’s scary inside, oppa!” Suhyun cried out. “Bobby! Help!” Suhyun called out.

                “Ummm..” Bobby didn’t know what to do.

                “Aisssh. Don’t be a coward! Use this opportunity to toughen up. And besides, I’ll be with you the whole time.” Minho assured and continued on dragging his sister. “See you later, Taehyun-ah!” He bid and went inside with his sister.

As soon as Minho and Suhyun went inside, Taehyun started to search around, looking for his sister but she was nowhere to be found. Bobby noticed that Taehyun was looking around so he answered Taehyun’s unspoken question.

                “Hayi went to get some things with a classmate. She’ll be back in no time.” Bobby said and Taehyun flinched.

                “It’s not like that. I was just admiring the view.” Taehyun lied.  “Wow, you sure built thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter