Breakfast Blush?

It's Zico's Fault

I couldnt sleep that night. It was if having someone a male in the my house was enough to keep me up all night. 

When the clock struck 4:00 am I couldn't take it anymore I need to get up do something. I walked into the lounge room and staired at my keyboard in the corner. 'I guess I can work on my new song. I just need to get my headphones.'  I grabbed my headphones, plugged them into the keyboard and started playing. After a while I had written half a song but I had also grown tired. I fell asleep there on the keyboard.

I woke only a few hours later to the sweet smell of bacon and eggs. 'Wait! Bacon and eggs?!'  I thought to myself and ran to my kitchen to see Zico standing over the oven. I was shocked to see that he was cooking and even more shocked when I realised that he could cook.

"Goodmorning" He said with a bright smile on his face.

"U-uh, um, m-morning" I said still in shock. I think he picked up on it as he raised and eyebrow at me and then tried to start a converstation.

"What? You didn't think I would be able to cook?"

"Well not really, no." He looked a little taken back and then continued as he sat at the table and gestured me to do the same.

"So you know my name, but I dont know yours"

"O-oh my name is Min-Seo. Most people just call me Minny though"

He looked a little curious for a minute and I could have sworn he looked me up and down. He murmured something under his breath just soft enough so I couldnt hear.

"Excuse me" I said wanting to hear what he said.

"Hm? Oh I just said that Minny was a.. um... a cute nickname." As he said this he turned away from me but I could see his face had gone bright red.

"ARE YOU BLUSHING?!" I said so surprised.

"Whaaat?! No! Why would I be b-blushing?!" He said as if I had offended him.

I just looked at him as he tried to aviod eye contact by eating the breakfast he had prepared. I gave up on trying to get a real answer out of him and then started to eat. 'That was weird why would he blush just at saying my nickname was cute? Hm weird, oh well' I thought. I turned the news on while we ate.

'The storm has not let up yet and everyone is advised to stay where they are as it has gotten much worse' - The same news reporter as yesterday had said.

"Looks like I will be here for a little longer" Zico said and stood up. "You dont mind if I use you keyboard and guitar so I can work on my new music pieces?"

"Ahh, sure go ahead" I replied a little taken back.

Zico left for my lounge room where I kept my instruments and started working. I didnt see him for the next few hours.