Part 1: The Guys

It's Zico's Fault

I pulled away from the kiss so that I could breath and I looked up to see a slight blush on his face and smirked at the sight.

"What are you smirking at?" he asked still trying to hide his red cheeks.

"Hm? Oh nothing" I replied while digging my face into his chest. A slight smile creeped onto his face as he huged me tighter. He pulled away first and sat down on my bed. He then tugged on the sleeve of my shirt causing me to fall back onto my bed as well.

"So..." Zico started looking at me intently "...Why did you want to forget?" I was shocked by his question and made eye contact with his. His eyes had a tint of sadness to them despite the poker face he was using. It took me a moment to think of reason.

"I.. Uh.. Well I guess because its hard to like someone who you think you have no chance with and I didn't want all that pain" I said moving my eyes towards the floor instead of continuing to stare into each others eyes.

He took a long time to reply so I looked up and saw that he was once again staring at me with his infamous poker face. There was silence for a few more moments until I shifted because his staring started making me feel uncomfortable. I was about to break the silence when he placed his hands on mine, causing my cheeks to tinge pink, and locked his eyes with mine and said

"Don't worry. I'll always be here for you and you won't need to feel that pain because, Min-Seo, I love you."

A days later...

Zico's POV.

8:30am:

"ZIIICCCOOOO" Park Kyung called for me.

"Yo, whats up?" I replied.

"Can we all go back to your house when we finish up this afternoon" he asked. I looked at him suspiciously and thought 'Why is he asking to come over and with the others as well. What are they planning?'

 "Why?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"We just want to see your new place dude calm down" U-kwon said as he entered the room with the others following behind him.

"Yeah, you realise that even though you've been living there for a bit now we still haven't been over to see it" B-bomb said informing me. 'Damn he was right. I haven't invited them over. But what will Minny think?' was what went through my head.

"Hm. Hang on let me just make a phone call" I said and took out my phone while walking out the door. I heard them whispering something but I ignored it and continued.

The phone rung a few times before someone picked up.

"Hello?" Minny said curiously.

"Hey Minny!" I said enthusiastically.

"Whats up Z" She asked and I smiled at the nickname she gave me.

"I was just wondering if it was cool for the guys to come over?" I asked hopefully.

The call went silent while she was thinking.

"Yeah sure, as long as they don't make too much mess. Kay?" she replied. I smiled.

"Ok thanks Min" and after that I hung up.

I walked back into the studio and all of the guys' eyes were on me.

"SO?" They all asked in uison.

"Huh? Oh yeah sure"