I Love You!

It's Zico's Fault

A few days later...

Zico's POV.

Everything has been very awkward the last few days. Min-Seo seems to hate me and everytime I go to talk to her she just walks away in the opposite direction. 'I really need to talk to her' I think. As if on time she walks through the door.

"Hey Minny..." I say and grab her arm just in time when she turned away from me and went to walk away.

"What?" she replies so harsh that I losen my grip a bit before snapping back into reality.

"I-Um, I just want to say sorry for the other day" I say. She looks a bit shocked and than turns away blushing remembering what happened. 

"Yeah well you should be. Who gave you the right to do that" she says trying to fight the red rushing to her cheeks and the tears about to fall from her eyes. She manages to fight off my grip and runs out the door.

"MIN-SEO!!" I shout after her but as I reach the door she was no where to be seen. "Tch. Great now I have to go look for her."

An a hour later...

"Where could she be?" I ask myself. 

I start shivering and pulling my jumper over me. 'She ran out of the house without wearing a jumper. She must be cold' I think looking around the now empty street. All of a sudden a quiet sniffle travels along the wind to find my ear in which I turn in the direction and walk over to a tree. I peek around the side of the tree to find Min-Seo sitting there shivering and crying softly into her knees.

"Minny?" I say softly. She seems to get a surprise at the sound of my voice and looks up. Her face is bright red from the cold air blowing at it.

"Here" I say handing her my jacket. She looks up into my eyes for a moment before taking it from me slowly and wrapping it around herself.

"Thank you" she says shyly.

"Why are you crying?" I ask curiously. I takes a moment before she replies.

"Because of you"

"What?" I ask shocked.

"You kissed me the other day... and I didnt want you to" she replies so quietly that I have to bend forward to hear her.

"I know. I'm sorry" I say almost as softly as her.

She shook her head and looked up at the night sky. We sit in silence before she says something that shocked me so much, I fell over.

"I love you..." She said "... Zico".

I look at her and I realise that she is even more red than before and than I realise I was also blushing like crazy. 'Did she just say that to me!' And before I knew what had happened, five words slipped out of my mouth;

"I love you too, Minny"

I took hold of her and held her in a tight hug.