MY INSTRUMENTS!

It's Zico's Fault

I didn't know what to do while Zico was composing his music, which from what I could hear as I walked past sounded amazing. I walked into my room to find that it was a pigsty. 'I guess it wouldn't hurt to clean my room'  I thought while letting out a sigh.

An hour later...

"Well this should do it" I said feeling proud about how well I had cleaned it. All of a sudden I jumped at a loud sound that had come from the living room;

Crash.. Bang..

I ran out to see what had happened. I screamed my lungs out as if I had just seen a ghost. Zico looked up to me with a panicked look on his face.

"I'm soooo sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen!" He said really worried and after seeing my facial expression change from shock to anger he added "L-look I can pay for it".

"PAY FOR IT?! IT TOOK ME 5 MONTHS TO SAVE UP ENOUGH MONEY FOR THAT KEYBOARD!! AND AS FOR THE GUITAR, IT WAS MY MOTHERS!!!!" I shouted at him. He flinched every time I said a word.

I took the instruments away from him and inspected them to see if they could still be used. I sighed and then looked Zico dead in the eye.

"You are so lucky that the guitar is fine. As for the keyboard, you will  be paying for that!" I said so sharply that it made him fall off his chair.

"I really am sorry" He said with a pouty face.

"I only let you use my intruments because I thought that you would be able to look after them and treat them well since you're a musician. I guess I was wrong" I said with a disappointed tone.

"I-" He started to speak but I cut him off before he got the chance.

"Look.. When this snow storm finally stops I want you out of my house" I said turning my back on him and walking back to my room where I safely put my guitar.

'Ugh! The one time I let someone use my keyboard they break it! Of course this would happen to me!' I thought. 'You would think that a professional musician would know how to look after instruments, I mean seriously thats just sad'. 

All of a sudden I heard the front door click open and then slam shut a few moments later. 'Did Zico just leave even though its still storming outside! I told him to stay inside until it was over!' I started to worry about him a bit and then I realised it was probably for the best.

I walked out of my room later that night to start making dinner only to find that there was a letter left on the bench addressed to me. It read:

'Dear Minny,

I hope you dont mind me calling you Minny. Anyway I thought about what you said before and decided that it was probably for the better that I left as soon as possible. So I'm leaving now so that I dont cause you any more trouble. 

The keyboard I will have sent here when the storm is over. I'm sorry that I broke it and you were right it was pretty bad that a musician like myself couldn't even manage to take care of one keyboard. Again I am very sorry.

Thank you for letting me stay the night. It was very kind of you.

Sincerely,

Zico / Woo Ji Ho.'