The Kiss...

It's Zico's Fault

Min-Seo's POV.

'That smell... Why does it smell familiar? Its coming from my kitchen.' I asked myself, confused while walking down and through the door way to see that Zico was cooking again.

"Goodmorning Minny" Zico said with a massive smile on his face. "I woke up early and saw that you were still asleep, so I decided to make breakfast" he finished and served up a plate. 

He handed it to me with care. I could feel him watching me when I was walking to sit at the table before he served up his own breakfast and sat down opposite me.

I took a bite and I couldnt help but show a look of satisfaction. I tried to hide my face, but it was too late Zico had already seen it. He started to laugh.

"I didn't think that you would smile so soon" He said finishing his laughing.

"Huh?" I questioned, obviously confused. His smile fadded and he looked down at the table.

"Last night you seemed angry at me. It was as if you didn't like me." He said so quietly I had to move forward to hear what he had to say. 

I lingured there for a few seconds and before I knew it his head came up and we were eye to eye.

I got a massive fright by the movement of his head that I had tried to move backwards only to trip and fall forwards. I ended up falling on Zico and causing the food to splater everywhere.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen" I say about to stand up, only to feel warm arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer. The next thing I knew was our lips were locked.

Zico's POV.

She had fallen on me. I don't know why I kissed her but I did. I pulled away from the kiss and said;

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." I could see that she was as shocked as I was. 

I also saw how her facial expression chaged from shock to anger. She slapped me hard across my face. 'I deserved that. To be honest, I deserve more than that' I thought.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?! HOW DARE YOU?!?!" she yelled at me. I could see that there were tears forming in her eyes and she turned away and ran out of the kitchen.

Min-Seo's POV.

'I can't believe he would do something like that! The nerve. As if he couldn't tell that I was still pissed at him for the last time he stayed here! Ugh' I thought to myself, still angry, annoyed and shocked at what Zico had done.