The Picnic

It's Zico's Fault

Zico's POV.

After the next few months it got out that I was living with a girl. Minny didnt seem to mind but it wasn't easy for her either. In the end I told Kim Kyu Wook (A/N: CEO of Seven Seasons - I think ugh I hope so) that Minny and I were dating, of course after I asked for her permission. Since then it was released that we were dating and surprisingly we didn't get much hate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Zico can you come here" Minny yelled from the kitchen. I walked to her and looked at her confused.

"Tomorrow you and the guys have a day off right?" she asked. I gained a bit of curiousity and nodded.

"Great! We should have a picnic with them!" she suggested. I was taken back a bit but then I sent out the information on the group chat the guys and I have. They all agreed.

"They all think it's a good idea" I say. She smiles and claps her hands in excitement. I turned to go back to composing.

"Oh and Zico! You don't mind if my friend tags along do you?" she asks hopefully. I chuckle a bit.

"Sure that's fine. After all you are the one that planned it".

Next day at the park...

"What a lovely day it is today!" Taeil said looking up at the clear blue sky. Everyone seemed to agree.

"Woah!" we were startled by a little squeal behind us. I saw Minny's reaction change from surprise to a warm happy smile. She walked over to the girl who had short brownish blonde hair tied back in a plait. She didn't seem to be Korean but someone of American decent? Oh that's right she said that her friend was coming.

"Um... Min you didn't tell me that Block B would be joining us!" she once again said and looked like she was freaking out. Minny only laughed at her friend.

"Sorry Imi" she was still laughing a little. She dragged the new girl over to us.

"Guys I want you to meet Imogen Lightwood" the girl behind Minny was staring at us and then all of a sudden became shy and hid behind Minny when P.O offered her hand to shake. Minny whispered something to Imogen and instantly the girl regained courage and shook his hand.

"I'm P.O. Over there is Ukwon, B-Bomb, Taeil and on the other side over there is Zico and Park Kyung" P.O introduced us to her. We each bowed to her and in turn she bowed back.

"Um I can't help but notice, but you aren't Korean are you?" Ukwon asked curiously. She nodded and sat down.

"I was born in Canada but raised in Australia. I moved here when I was 19" she said.

"Wow that's really cool" P.O said.

For the rest of the day we all talked, joked, laughed and somehow Imogen became P.O's best friend.