Cherry Blossoms

It's Zico's Fault

4 months later...

Zico's POV.

"Man it's nice to be out finally" Ukwon says after stepping out the front gate. Everyone agreed with him.

Bring... Bring...

"Hello" I answered the phone.

"Oh good you're already out. Hurry and get to the studio you have to prepare for your world tour" our manager said. I was really shocked to hear that.

"What do you mean "World Tour" we wouldn't be able to have one if we can't sell tickets" I replied.

"What do you mean can't sell tickets? Hardly any of your fans left you mostly since you did turn yourselves in" he said shocked that I even thought that they had. I was so shocked even after the phone call ended I was still in a daze.

"Zico whats up?" Kyung asked.

"We, we have to go get ready to go on tour.." I replied looking up at them. 

So thats exactly what happened we went on tour.

2 Months later...

"I'm gonna head home early guys, cya" I say to the others, they just nodd and wave in return.

Sigh. "I think I might go and see the Cherry Blossoms tonight".

Walking through the Cherry Blossoms has always been something I never really did but this time was different. I wish Minny was with me, walking with me, holding my hand and just beside me. I stopped by a food store and sat down to eat some dinner. I spent an hour in the resturant since I really didn't feel like moving.

Finally I got up, paid and left. Walking through the cherry blossoms once again except now I can see how beautiful they are. I still feel depressed since Minny wasn't with me but I've decided to find her one day and try to make up with her.

I don't want to lose her, I love her too much.

I look straight instead of looking up at the flowers and see someone familiar walking towards me.

"Minny"

I can see her beautiful long brown hair flowing in the wind, her bright smile shinning brighter than the lights from the lamp post and her eyes sparkling in the moonlight. Dressed in a plain white t-shirt, jeans and her favourite black leather jacket, while wearing a leather braclet and a ring hanging on a necklace.

The only thing that I didn't like was that in her hand was the hand of another man. That other man being another idol. That man being Choi Junhong aka Zelo from B.A.P. 

She walks straight past me smiling and laughing with Zelo as I froze in my tracks.

It seems I'm too late. I've lost her.