The Carnival

It's Zico's Fault

Zico's POV.

I awoke in my room at the beautiful aroma of bacon and eggs. It wasn't a normal Korean meal but Minny loved it. She first had it when she and Imogen went to Australia for a holiday and to visit Imogen's family.

I made my way to the kitchen to find her humming along to one of my favourite songs. I smiled and walked over to her and back hugged her. She seemed to be a bit shocked for a second but soon she was smiling.

"Good morning Minny" I whisper into her ear giving her the chills.

"Morning Z" she said while placing the food on the table, which we happily ate. I loved seeing her every morning, it made me feel like the luckest man in the world.

Buzz Buzz Buzz...

"Hello?" Minny said into her phone. "Oh of course. That sounds fantastic!" she added laughing before hanging up. I looked at her with a confused expression. She chuckled, which made my heart beat faster. What has she done to me.

"You don't mind if we go to the carnival right?" she said putting on her puppy dog eyes. I really can't say no to her especially when she does that. I just nodded. "Great! We will be going with P.O and Imi by the way!"

We made our way to the carnival and met up with P.O and Imogen. They seemed to get on really well. They also seemed like they would make a cute couple. I waved at them and said hello. 

The four of us spent hours at the carnival. It was really fun and I enjoyed being with Minny out in public. Not many fans came up to us which both P.O and I found surprising, well that was until we found out that B.A.P were also here.

"Hey Z" Minny cooed. "Can you win me that cute pink bear over there" she asked cutely. And of course I agreed. It took me 5 trys to finally get it, but by that time Minny was already making fun of me.

"Naww Z. It's so cutteeee" She exclaimed and hugged the bear. I just smiled at the childness. I guess that was one of the things I loved about her.

"Hey it's getting dark and the carnival is about to close do you wanna go home now?" I asked Minny as she shuddered from the cold. She slightly nodded her head. 

"Hey Pyo! Imogen! We're goning to head of now. It was fun we should do it again!" I yelled to the two who were happily eating Churros. I don't know why there is so much western food around me now but I'm not complaining it's nice anyway. They nodded and waved goodbye.

The next day...

No ones POV.

P.O walked into a small cafe right near the company he worked at. He loved this cafe. Not because of a normal reason like he liked the food or the coffee. You see this cafe is where his best friend Imogen Lightwood and her best friend Min-Seo.

"Hey!" he called when he walked in. He knew it was empty as it always was around this time. Imogen peeked around the corner and started walking towards him to hug him as that's what they always did. They were best friends after all.

"He- AHH!!" she screamed and fell. However she didn't feel her back hit the floor. Imogen opened her eyes to see that P.O had caught her.