Dinner

It's Zico's Fault

Zico's POV.

We ate dinner, laughing and talking about life. It was nice to have people I care about all around me spending time together. Although I feel bad for Minny as she was bombarded with questions inculding 'How is it living with Z?' 

"Hm. I guess its fine. He's a bit messy though and he always blast music when I'm trying to compose but other than that hes good company" She said smiling.

"Good company?" Kyung asked amused.

"Kyung you know thats not how she mean't it" I replied rolling my eyes and chuckling a bit when I spotted Minny's newly red face. The others must have noticed it as well as they started laughing too.

"U-um I-I'm going to go now. I s-still have some w-work to do" she stuttered and ran away as fast as she could while trying to act natural. This just caused the guys to laugh once again and I smirk.

We talked about our schedules for the next half hour until they decided that they were going to head home.

"Oh Zico before I go" P.O asked stopped outside the door. "You know you can get into a scandle for living with Min-Seo. Have you taken in consideration of what she would feel if that happened?"

I was a little shocked by this. I didn't think about that before moving in. I guess I should find out soon just incase it does happen.

"I haven't thought about that actually. I will talk to her about it and if she will get effected I will look for a new place. Thanks P.O" I said honestly. He just nodded and walked away.

I closed the door when I thought he was far enough away and headed towards Minny's room. Hearing a faint hum from inside, I knocked on the door. It opened a moment later.

"Hey. I just wanted to say thank you for being cool with them being over... and also the whole uh, teasing thing" I said to her while rubbing the back of my neck. I saw her smile which made me feel better.

"It's all good. I didn't mind even though it was a bit embarrassing." She said. "Oh by the way do they know about us?"

"No... I didn't think I should tell them yet just incase they accidently let it slip" I said hoping she was ok with that. She just nodded understandingly. 

"Ok well I need to get some sleep. Goodnight Minny" I said and leant forward to place a kiss on her lips.

"Goodnight Z" she replied when I pulled away.