Stupid?

It's Zico's Fault

Min-Seo's POV.

It has been a couple days since Zico and I told each other how we felt and honestly I don't know how to feel. "How could I be so stupid! Stupid. Stupid. Stupid! I can't just tell an idol that I like them! Ugh what is wrong with me?! Stupid!" I half yell while bang my head on my cupboard. I was then interupted by a clearing of a throat which mind you only made me jump and turn around to see who it was.

"Why are you hitting your head?" Zico asked curiously with a glint of worry in his eyes.

"Oh, um, well, you see" was all I managed to reply. 'Ugh I'm so stupid! I can't even reply to a simple question like that' I thought and felt like hitting my head again, but hard enough to whipe the memories of the embarrassing past few days.

With worry now being shown on his face instead of just his eyes he asked again, to which this time I took out the only bit of courage I had and answered.

"I was hitting my head because, um, I wanted to erase the embarrassing memories from the last few days"

"What embarrassing memories?" Now with a confused expression on his face, clearly remembering that he was around her most of the time.

I looked at him to see if he was actually wanting me to answer. Of course by looking up at him and seeing the expectant face, I sighed and turned around as I could feel my cheeks warming up and I quickly said.

"The kiss, the confession, the feelings and emotions, just everything" after I finished talking I had hoped that it had been said fast enough for him to miss it. Unfortunately with his rapping skills it was easy for him to know what I said.

All of a sudden I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer. I heard Zico whisper in my ear "Why do you want to forget all that? Please don't, I enjoy being with you". I blushed even more and I couldn't help but feel everytime he breathed on my ear.

I started to cry for some reason that even I couldn't explain. Just as I started, Zico spun me around to face him and pulled me into an even tighter hug as if to say that it will be alright. I stopped crying as I was too shocked and a comforting silence hung around us.

He pulled out of the hug and I pouted as I had just felt comfortable and gotten used to him. He smirked and then pulled me close once again but this time not for a hug, instead he gently pressed his soft lips against mine. After a few seconds of my heart melting he began to make the kiss more passionate and I complied.