The Robbery

It's Zico's Fault

Zico's POV.

"Come on Minny! Please give me another chance, I didn't mean to hurt you!" I pleaded with her. She looked at me suspiciously, I think it was to see if I was lying. However I wasn't. In the end she gave up and agreed to give me another chance. I jumped in joy and she cracked a smile. I tightly hugged her.

"I promise I won't let you down" I said into her shoulder.

A few months later...

Bang.. Bang.. Bang..

A shooting was happening in the biggest bank in Seoul. Guess who was the ring leader of the robbery. That's right it was me. We were wearing clown masks so that they wouldn't know that idol's where the people pulling off this scandle.

"Ok boy's let's get the money and get out of here" I screamed to the guys. The nodded and ran towards the people behind the desk and started shouting at them to give them the money while holding them at gun point. They obidently followed every order we gave and soon we were out of there.

"Hahaha I can't believe we pulled that off so easily" U-Kwon said taking off his mask and throwing it out over the bridge into the water. The others followed in the action as well as taking the fake material covering their van off and throwing it in to.

Minny's POV.

A couple days later...

Ring.. Ring..

"Minny?!" Imogen yelled into the phone. I held the phone away but hummed loud enough for her to hear that I was there. "Oh thank the lord you are ok" she added and sighed relieved. 

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked confused.

"The robbery" she said.

"What about it?"

"Min.. You do know that P.O and the others were the robbers and Zico was their ring leader, right?" she said carefully.

"Wait wHAT?!" I yelled.

"Min calm down"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?!"

"I was reading an article and I realized that one of the men was wearing the same bracelet that I gave P.O and I know no one else can have that because I made it" she informed me.

I got really disappointed because I had already given Zico a chance but this, this is too extreme. All of a sudden the door opened and Zico walked through the door. I looked at him and when he looked at me he got confused.

"Do you have something you would like to tell me?" I asked, tone hard. Again all I got was a confused look. I sighed. "Zico did you or did you not take part in the robbery at the bank the other day?" His face fell in shock.

"I-i, U-uh. I-i c-can exp-plain" he stuttered. That was enough to know what the answer was.

"I'm sorry Zico, but I can not house a criminal. You need to leave" I said pushing the things I had already packed for him out the door with him.

"Wait Minny. Please don't do this! Give me a chance" he was desperate again.

"Go take the money back, turn yourself in" I said. He was shocked. "Also you and I... You and I are over. I gave you a chance and you blew it" I added voice a little lower.