Timeskip: Imogen + P.O

It's Zico's Fault

5 years later...

Minny's POV.

It's been a few years since I last saw Zico. I know I will see him tonight since its Imogen and P.O's wedding but I don't know if I want to. Sigh. I just wish he never robbed that bank that idiot.

Zico's POV.

It's only been a few months since I got out of back from the tour and all i've wanted to do is go see Minny but I just haven't been able to bring myself to do so. Hopefully I get to speak with her tonight.

Later that night...

I have to admit that the ceremony was well prepared and beautiful however I'm still jealous of P.O, Imogen never left him even when he was in jail. Must have been nice. Anyway the wedding reception is also very nice.

I looked over to the other table to see Minny talking with Dahyun and next to her is Zelo. I guess they never broke up, how nice. I'm glad shes happy. While I was looking I hadn't realised that Kyung was trying to speak to me.

"Bro you need to get over her" he said that made me look back at him.

"What?"

"Everyone can see that you are still in love with her, but shes with Zelo you should just move on" he said before getting up and leaving along with the others.

The music started and everyone around me also go up and left to go dance. I was left alone at the table asking myself why I couldn't move on. When I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned my head to see the same person that has made me feel so depressed the last 5 years. Shes smiling at me like how she used to. I look past her shoulder to see Zelo eyeing me to make sure I don't do anything.

"Hi" shes says cheerily. I look at her once more to wrap my head around what is happening.

"Uh hi" I said but it was more like a question. Her smile faltered a bit but then regained it's brightness and she moved around me to sit next to me. I started to become confused as to what was happening. I cleared my throat and started the converstation.

"Um what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I'm here because it's my best friends wedding" she replied teasingly. I smiled a bit.

"I mean why are you talking to me" I said rather expressionless which made her smile fall and a sigh slip from her lips.

"I just wanted to see how you are doing since well ya know" she replied looking away.

"I'm fine" I said a little colder than expected. She turned to look back at me. "What about you how have you been? I see you're now dating Zelo".

She blushed a bit at the mention of his name. It infuriated me a bit, but I know that she know loves him not me.

"Uh well actually we aren't dating anymore" I looked at her confused "We're actually married" she said a little uncomfortably.

"Oh. Congradulations" I say shocked and upset.

"Thank you" she replied as an awkward silence creeped in. She was the first to break the silence.

"Look I know we haven't seen each other in a while and what we had ended quite, uh, bad I guess. But I was wondering if maybe we could still be friends?" she asked with a hopefull look in her eyes. I just nodded. 

Her face lit up and she hugged me. I have missed her hugs, but this one I wished never came. I could feel how badly I was friendzoned in it.

"Ok well I'm glad we can be friends again! Anyway I have to go I think Zelo is getting jealous" she chuckled and walked away.

It was too much for me. I got up and left the reception and went home. I turned the tv on only to see Minny performing. 

"I guess she became famous, I'm not surprised heh" I say to myself.

Third person POV.

After a while of Zico listening to her song he realised that, that was the song that they had worked on together and the lyrics were about their relationship. Zico also saw that she shed a few tears while singing the song. He broke out in tears.

At that moment he realised that he had completely lost the person he loved and he was never getting her back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you and this is the end, however I am planning on making a sequel to this.