Roommates!

It's Zico's Fault

Zico's POV.

"Oww!! What the hell?!!" I yelled at Park Kyung after he chucked a newspaper at my head.

"I thought you wanted to read it" He replied with a large smile on his face.

"Yes. but I didn't want it to hit my head!" I half yelled at him and then we both just burst out in laughter.

I started to read the news. After I read the front page I went straight to the section of the paper where it shows which houses or apartments are for rent, since I was just kicked out of my place. 'Hm? Isn't this Minny's place' I thought and then continued to read. 'Oh her last roommate moved out I see... hm.'

"I found the place I want to stay" I said with a cheeky grin on my face.

"That fast? Are you sure?" Taeil asked and I nodded my head. "Ok then. Go ring up and sort everything out" he instructed me, which I did.

Min-Seo's POV.

Bring, Bring...

"Hello" I asked curiously.

"Hello, Is this the residence of Miss Min-Seo?" The strange man on the other end asked.

"Um yes, this is Min-Seo. May I ask who is calling?" Now asked with more of a worry and scared tone.

"This is your rental agent and I wish to inform that your new roommate is arriving tonight" He said.

"Oh, thats amazing! Thank you.... Wait but I wont be home till late tonight" I said shocked at the news.

"Well he will be there when you arrive home then. Anyway I best be on my way. Goodevening Miss" he finished and then hung up abruptly.

Later that night...

'He should be here when I go inside. I wonder what hes like. I hope hes nice and is respectful' I thought to myself as I slid the keys into the lock and opened the door and a loud creak gave away. When I walked into my lounge room I saw my new roommate. 

"W-WHAT? WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!" I screamed and dropped my bag. He seemed to get a shock and he fell to the floor.

"Woah. Calm down its not that bad. I'm your new roommate!" He said rushed.

"WhAT! Ugh why me?!" I said loud enough so that he could hear. When I looked at his face he seemed confused. 

"Argh, whatever I'm going to bed and I suggest you do so as well Zico" I said sharply which seemed to send a flicker of hurt across his face before he was able to regain his smile.

"Of course" He said and got up and walked to his room and stayed quite for the rest of the night.

Zico's POV.

'Why did she seem so angry to see me. It's as if she doesn't like me. Wait why do I even care. Do I like her? No I couldn't. Then why did I seem so egar to move in here? Stop it Zico! You don't like her! You only see her as a friend!' I think before I say:

"Eh I'm just gonna sleep now" I wispher.