The Stranger

It's Zico's Fault

It was a cold, winter evening in Seoul, Korea. Snow fell causing a layer of white to cover the pathways and roads. Many people were inside their houses sitting infront of the warmth that was coming from their fire places. Strong winds blew and opened many doors causing snow to fly inside. But one particular door did not open because of the strong winds outside but because of a strange man just trying to get out of the cold.

Min-Seo's POV.

'Experts have said that tonights snow storm is one of the worse we have ever had and wishes to advise that everyone should stay inside and wait out the storm'  - The news broadcaster stated.

"Looks like the the storm isnt going to let up anytime soon" I said to myself. I lived by myself since my old roommate had to move to China to look after her parents. I've been looking for someone to hire the her old room but so far no luck.

My name is Min-Seo, I'm 21 years old and I work as an entertainer at a local cafe. I perform covers of my favourite songs as well as some of my own that I have written, but only the ones I am comfortable sharing. My life is normally quite boring, but I'm used to it.

I got up and walked into the kitchen to start preparing dinner, I was about half way through making it when I heard my front door click open. 'What the hell! It must have been the wind' I thought before I walked out of the room to go close the door. There was one problem with that though, the door hadn't been opened by the wind, it had been opened by a man who was now standing in the middle of the doorway of my house and about to walk in.

"Excuse me, but what do you think you are doing?!" I furiously yelled trying to hide how terrified I was. 

Just as I had asked the man, he walked through the door and into my living room and came up to me. As he grew closer I started to tremble with fear until the man stepped into the light and I saw his handsome features. He has short, blonde, styled hair, he was quite tall, his eyes were the most beautiful shade of brown I have ever seen and just as I had thought that I had seen how beautiful he was he smiled at me. His smile was so beautiful and cute. I was left speechless.

"I'm sorry about barging in at a time like this, but it was very cold outside and I couldn't find a hotel that had any room left. Do you happen to have a spare room I can stay in tonight?" The man asked.

"Um.. w-well yes... But I don't know who you are" I replied. He looked a little confused for a second then he responded.

"Oh right, sorry. My name is Woo Ji ho, although most people call me Zico".

"Z-zico... you mean the famous rapper from Block B?!" I asked a little shocked.

"Yep thats me" he replied a little to full of himself and then continued "soo can I stay here for the night?"

"Oh, uh, y-yeah, of course, sorry. I'll just go prepare the room" I said in a rushed voice. 

'Is Zico, a famous rapper about to stay in my house?!?! What the hell!!'