세븐틴: Secret Admirers

Behind the Scenes: Standby

세븐틴: Secret Admirers

 

The next morning, Wonwoo and Jun prepared Jeonghan’s things and went very early to the hospital. Earlier than Coups expected. They went quietly in to the room without knocking and found their leader, Coups, was sleeping on a couch. The two boys feel sorry for him and woke him up gently.

 

Jun:

Hyung…

(Whispered in a mild tone.)

 

          Seungcheol woke up immediately and thought that it was a nurse who called him. He stood up abruptly and composed himself only to find out that it was just Jun and Wonwoo. He looked at his watch and saw that it was just 5:30 in the morning.

 

S.Coups:

Why so early?

(He was surprised brushing his face lightly.)

 

Wonwoo:

Nothing.

 

Jun:

Hyung, you need to sleep because you have a schedule later.

 

S.Coups:

You’re gonna send me out this early?

 

Wonwoo:

Yes, hyung.

(He smiled innocently)

 

S.Coups:

Alright. Take care.

(He instructed them of what to do.)

 

          He went home early and took a nap before going to his schedule with Hoshi and Mingyu. It was visible in S.Coups’ actions that he became firmer than before but he never missed to act like a child sometimes. It felt like he matured a little since the day before. Everybody rode in to their separate vans to go to their respective locations.

 

          Jeonghan stayed on his bed like sleeping beauty. He was in a deep sleep with such an innocent, angelic face. No wonder, his two guards were quietly staring at him the whole time. They just moved their muscles whenever they had something to do, like calling the nurse for his medicine.

 

          Jun went out to ask for assistance at the nurse station, leaving Wonwoo alone with the sleeping Jeonghan. (Wonwoo and Jun alternately consulting the nurse whenever they have questions.) The sharped-eyed man lay his body beside his hyung, carefully positioning his body facing the pretty boy, not knowingly that he fell asleep the moment he relaxed his body on the bed.

 

Few minutes later, Jeonghan finally woke up at around 7 in the evening, finding out that Wonwoo was beside him, sound asleep. The angel gained his power back and suddenly transformed himself into a mischievous one. He stole Wonwoo’s phone from his pocket and started rolling the camera on. He filmed the situation while trying to make fun of Wonwoo. Wonwoo’s mouth was slightly open caused him to snore a little. Jeonghan was amused; although, he knew that it was his fault that they were all restless.

 

          The camera was getting close to both of their faces when Wonwoo surprised him by a peck on his lips while Jeonghan was so near to his face. It was recorded. Wonwoo woke up a minute before because of Jeonghan’s giggle and knew that he was doing something on his face. Their lips touched for a second as they met each other’s eyes. Jeonghan felt that he was about to experience a heart attack. Then, Wonwoo stole back his phone and stopped the video; however, it was not his intention to erase it. He just pretended to.

 

Wonwoo:

Good evening.

(He smiled gorgeously.)

 

Jeonghan:

Why did you do that?

 

Wonwoo:

The what?

 

Jeonghan:

You kissed me!

 

Wonwoo:

So?

 

Jeonghan:

So? So?

(His pitch was getting higher in each word.)

 

Wonwoo:

What’s the matter? It was just a kiss. It’s my revenge for filming me.

(He told him with a relaxed face.)

It was you who said that we can even kiss each other because we are so close on a show, right? And now…

(Bullying him.)

 

Jeonghan:

Yah! You sneaky fox!

(He began scolding him.)

Are you toying with me?

 

Wonwoo:

Is that what you think?

 

Jeonghan:

Yah! St-

(His stress level was high at the moment.)

 

Wonwoo:

I’m serious.

(He sat beside him.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Mumbled and stuttered.)

Gosh, I am speechless.

What did you say?

(He was confronting him in disbelief.)

 

Wonwoo:

I won’t let anyone get ahead of me when it comes to this. I am left behind.

(He was referring to Coups, Mingyu, and Jackson even with Minhyuk.)

 

Jeonghan:

What do you mean?

(He was puzzled about what Wonwoo said.)

 

Wonwoo:

(He stayed quiet while preparing the sandwich and forced it in to Jeonghan’s mouth.)

Eat.

Your parents came here earlier and made that for you. I told them that we will be the one who’ll take care of you.

They just left.

I’ll message them to tell that you’re awake.

(Summarized everything with short sentences.)

 

          Wonwoo messaged everyone that he was already awake. As soon as Jun received the message, he came rushing in to Jeonghan’s room. He entered the room with full of energy and embraced him tightly.

 

Jun:

Hyung!

(He never plan to leave Jeonghan’s side again.)

 

Jeonghan:

Hey! How are you?

(With a sweet, soft voice.)

 

          Wonwoo noticed that Jun’s ears began to tint with red. Jun couldn’t take his hug off to his beloved hyung. Jeonghan felt that his breathe was slowly getting faster that he felt that his reserved dongsaeng was crying. Wonwoo lifted his brows as he was surprised on Jun’s reaction. The angel caressed Jun’s hair to comfort him.

 

Jeonghan:

Are you still worried?

(He gently asked.)

 

Jun:

I got scared. I thought I will never see you again.

(He replied with a shaky voice.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Never knew that he’d act like that and felt guilty about it.)

I’m sorry.

 

          They stayed like that until Jun stopped himself from crying. Jeonghan wiped his tears and found Jun adorable. Wonwoo was surprised of what he saw because he never imagine that Jun would act like that, given the fact that he acted like he was fine the day it happened (Jeonghan’s sudden death.) . Wonwoo stayed seated observing at the couch while peeling some fruits when a man suddenly entered the room without knocking. It was Minhyuk!

 

MonstaX was performing back then when it happened. That’s why he didn’t have the chance to help them. Wonho was the one who knocked instead; though, it was too late because they already entered the room.

 

Wonho:

I apologize. That brat doesn’t seem to know how to knock first before entering.

(He bowed down to Wonwoo and the others and vice versa.)

 

Minhyuk:

(He took fast big steps towards Jeonghan.)

I told you to rest well!

(He scolded him.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He didn’t know what to reply.)

Ummm… uh…

 

Wonho:

Stop bothering him like that. You are here to visit, not to stress him out.

 

Minhyuk:

I’m sorry I wasn’t there to help.

 

Jeonghan:

It’s okay. I’m fine now.

(Gave him a bright smile.)

 

Minhyuk:

It’s not.

(Sadness enveloped his words.)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh…

(He shut his mouth and decided not to speak.)

 

Minhyuk:

I couldn’t sleep because I’m so worried about you.

 

          Minhyuk was sincere with his words; however, it made Wonwoo and Jun raised their eyebrows.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m okay now.

(He smiled innocently.)

Thank you for your visit.

 

          They stayed there for a while. At first, there was an awkward silence between them but thanks to the talkative Jeonghan who started the conversation. They had a good talk before his visitors left.

 

          Meanwhile, Seventeen members were getting ready for their schedules. They were all in the salon preparing themselves. Seungkwan and DK were busy with their phones checking out their social media apps while waiting for their hair to be done, a picture was tagged under Seventeen’s name so they looked at it. They were surprised when they saw the image and couldn’t help but laugh after a long stare.

 

Seungkwan:

I wonder what reaction hyungdeul (big brothers) will make after seeing this.

 

DK:

Who knows?

(He slightly gets serious.)

 

Seungkwan:

Why?

(Looking at DK’s troubled face.)

 

DK:

I’m jealous.

(He smiled all of a sudden at Seungkwan exposing almost all of his teeth and laughed right after.)

 

Seungkwan:

You’re crazy, hyung!

(Laughed so hard.)

But Mingyu hyung did great. Really!

 

DK:

I know.

 

          Dino who’s watching them from a far were bothered with their conversation. He was so curious that right after his hair got done, he walked towards them to see what was going on. Seungkwan showed the picture to him and suddenly felt his blood boiling.

 

Dino:

(It was obvious that he was pissed through his frown.)

Erase that! That’s not good!

(He really liked his mom (which Is Jeonghan) and he doesn’t want him to have any scandal or something that would ruin his image.)

 

DK:

You can’t erase it. It’s all over the internet!

(DK exclaimed.)

 

Dino:

I’m so mad right now!

(His hyung found him cute, acting like a grown up man.)

 

          Actually the fact that a member of a famous boy group would end up into something like that would create a big fuss. Not only in the social media but also in their local television. Their company was currently fixing the issue because media started to gather outside their office to get the whole story behind it.

 

          Seungcheol and the others were at the studio for a shooting. Some people couldn’t stop themselves in asking what had happen. Coups, as a leader, made sure that everything was clear. They did not want a big news over it and asked the curious ones to respect their decision to keep it private; nevertheless, they assured that he is fine and recovering at the moment. They did the same statement in their social media because they know that their fans were also worried about them.

 

          Later on, after their shoot, someone approached them and showed them the picture (MingyuxJeonghan & JacksonxJeonghan photos). Another curious kid asked them several questions, but Coups answered his questions wisely.

 

Seungcheol:

It’s an emergency and we need to do it.

 

Mingyu:

(He was blushing by looking at the picture of him and Jeonghan touching each other’s lips. He was so embarrassed because it was so viral.)

Hyung, what should we do?

 

Seungcheol:

Nothing. I’ll clear everything.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung!

 

Seungcheol:

(He got pissed when people asked them every time as if they were making fun of it.)

Behave!

(He told Mingyu to stop whining over the issue.)

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, I cannot face Hannie-hyung anymore.

(Bowed down his head thinking over it.)

 

 

          When they came home, Joshua and Jihoon were preparing their things for their duty in the hospital to look after Jeonghan next to Wonwoo and Jun.

 

-In the Hospital-

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo-yah, Jun-ah, you have schedule tomorrow, right? You must go now and rest. My parents will be here soon so I’ll be fine.

 

Joshua:

(Entered the room calmly.)

We’re here. Wonwoo, Jun go back now. You have a shooting tomorrow morning. Make sure you eat your dinner before going home.

 

Jun:

Okay.

 

          Jeonghan’s parents went in to bring food for everyone. Wonwoo and Jun ate before they left. The room became so quiet right after his parents went home. Jeonghan made them left early so they won’t get tired.

 

Jeonghan:

Jihoon-ah, Joshua-yah, do you have something to say? It’s so quiet.

 

Woozi:

Just rest well and let’s go home already.

 

Jeonghan:

Can you ask them if I can go home tomorrow?

 

Joshua:

You can’t. You’ll stay here until Saturday. You cannot relax at home with the kids.

 

Jeonghan:

So sad. It’s so boring here.

 

Joshua:

Want me to talk something exciting?

(With his impish smile.)

 

Jeonghan:

What? Go!

(He was waiting for Joshua’s story.)

 

Joshua:

Aren’t you curious about what happened after you collapsed?

 

Jeonghan:

I am.

 

Joshua:

Your face are all over social media.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh my!

(He was so troubled.)

 

Jihoon:

Ah hyung…

(Jihoon did not ever want to remember the terror anymore; moreover, he didn’t want to hear how Joshua would summarize it because it looked like he would add something on it.)

Don’t bring that up.

 

Joshua:

It’s interesting.

(He called Jihoon and show the picture knowing that he did not see it yet.)

 

Jihoon:

(It was reflected on Jihoon’s face that he was offended over it.)

Don’t do this!

(Sighed.)

 

Joshua:

(He had no intentions on stopping.)

You’ve turned into a really bad boy, Hannie-yah.

(Smirking.)

 

Jeonghan:

Why? What? Tell me!

(He was dying out of curiosity.)

 

Joshua:

Before that, I would just like to clear something to you. If you feel anything, don’t hesitate to stand beside any of us to catch you. Your doctor said that you have a high tendency of fainting whenever you are having a hard time to breathe or exhausted. Okay?

 

Jeonghan:

Really? Why?

(Joshua gave him a scary stare that made him agree at once.)

Oh, okay.

(Sighed.)

 

Joshua:

Well, your mind did not have enough supply of oxygen last time so it needs to recover. I don’t know about the other details yet but I know you need an intensive care.

(Inhaled first before telling the story.)

Want me to start now?

 

Jeonghan:

Go on.

 

Jihoon:

Stop!

 

Joshua:

(He kept on ignoring Jihoon.)

First thing, you pushed a beautiful lady making her injured when a big prop fell at her. She had a bandage on her left leg but I heard, she’s recovering fast.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh my!

(He was embarrassed of what happened to the innocent lady.)  

I need to apologize to her as soon as I get out of here.

 

Joshua:

You must!

(Clearing out his throat to prepare his voice to tell a long story.)

You made everybody cry.

(One bold sentence for his introduction.)

 

Jeonghan:

Why? Who in particular?

 

Joshua:

Well, not all but that includes our Jihoon, locking himself inside the recording studio,

 

Jihoon:

Ah, Hyung!

(He was a bit embarrassed, blushing up to his ears.)

 

Joshua:

(Ignored Jihoon again and continued talking.)

Seungkwan who’s throwing an outburst cry outside the studio; Mingyu who was wailing like a baby; well, I commend Wonwoo, DK and Coups for crying like an actor without any other expressions beside their surprised or worried face. The8 was so adorable panicking like he’s a lost child. Note! He is also injured because he saved you from a big metal pole.

 

Jeonghan:

Goodness! Is he alright?

 

Jihoon:

Yuhp. Seungkwan and the others are taking good care of him.

 

Jeonghan:

I felt really bad about this.

 

Joshua:

You should!

(Kept giving him bold words that could let his feelings down.)

in addition to that,

(Cleared his throat before proceeding.)

Hoshi looked like a sobbing hamster.

(Sat properly on the couch.)

They all lost their dignity as a man whining in public.

Better apologize to them.

(Kept a serious gentle face.)

 

Jeonghan:

Really? I’m terribly sorry.

And you?

 

Joshua:

I didn’t.

 

Jihoon:

If I know.

(Mocking him.)

 

Joshua:

Really! I didn’t.

(Defended himself.)

But our babies sure grow up. Vernon and Dino stayed strong and calm. I bet Jun was shocked and was having mixed feelings that time and didn’t know how to react but…

(His sentence was cut short after Jeonghan interfered.)

 

Jeonghan:

He cried in front of me yesterday. Poor Junhui.

 

Joshua:

(Smirked.)

I was thinking of adding him in the list of the bravest but I think I changed my mind.

 

Jeonghan giggled upon hearing Joshua’s descriptive story.

 

Jihoon:

What’s funny?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing.

Thank you, you were all worried about me.

Give me a hug.

 

          Joshua did not even hesitate a single second and embraced him as sincere as he could while Jihoon shyly clung on him.

 

Jeonghan:

Then?

(Waited for the next scene.)

 

Joshua:

You sure want to continue?

 

Jeonghan:

Of course! I have no clue.

 

Joshua:

You stopped breathing all of a sudden and then,

(Prolonged the pause to add some highlight over the scene.)

Two princes came to kiss you, and you were revived.

Finish!

 

Jeonghan:

What?

 

Jihoon:

It’s embarrassing!

(Cringing his hands in disgust.)

 

Jeonghan:

You mean CPR?

 

Joshua:

Yes.

(Nodded)

 

Jeonghan:

Who are those lucky men?

(Asked him with confidence matched with his mischievous annoying smile.)

 

Jihoon:

Yah~ as expected from a dark angel. Tsk tsk! How can you make fun of that?

 

Jeonghan:

I’m not. I’m just asking. They are my prince charming! I should be thankful to them.

 

Joshua:

Take a look for yourself.

(Throwing him his phone.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Scanned the pictures and observed at their reactions first. They looked terrified. Jeonghan felt sad over it; though, he was totally distracted with the CPR.)

Lucky bunch of guys.

(He made that statement coolly to avoid a heavy heart while having a conversation. He knew that it was not a good thing to play with what happened since it made everyone sad. He let it pass easily because it was not a romantic kiss that caused a scandal; however, he won’t let Wonwoo pass of kissing him with no reason.)

I will not let him pass.

(Murmured.)

He’s getting rebellious. That brat!

 

Joshua:

Who?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing.

 

          When Joshua and Woozi’s duty was over, they had to wait for the next team which were Seungkwan and Vernon. They showed their faces after a couple of minutes and got ready to take over. Seungkwan ensured his hyungs that they will look after him.

 

Jihoon embraced him before leaving while Joshua intended to give Jeonghan a cheek-to-cheek kiss upon embracing him. As the gentleman was reaching his cheek to Jeonghan, the angel looked at the other side to get some unnecessary things that he would like them to carry home because he didn’t need it anymore. At the very moment that Jeonghan turned his head to look at Joshua, he kissed his lips accidentally. They were both surprise -as well as the younger ones-; nonetheless, they stayed cool like nothing happened and joked over it.

 

Joshua:

(He started to tease the weak Jeonghan.)

Tsk! Such a lucky guy.

(He boasted himself.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was totally surprised of what Joshua said more than the accidental kiss they had.)

Yah! I am about to say that.

 

Jihoon:

Be careful next time. Gosh!

(Face palm)

This is terrible.

 

Seungkwan:

How can you stay cool after that, hyung?

(Confused)

 

Jeonghan:

My head is boiling.

(He couldn’t get over Joshua’s words.)

 

Joshua:

(He laughed but maintained his proper manners; moreover; he was satisfied because he finally beat Jeonghan once.)

Serves you right!

Bye now.

(Waved his hand coolly.)

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. Take care. Thank you.

 

          After the two hyungs left, Seungkwan was in disbelief asking himself of how they acted like it was nothing. Vernon ignored what happened because it was obviously an accident. He sat beside Jeonghan and asked what he needed but Jeonghan had nothing to ask for.

 

          On the other hand, while Joshua and Woozi were walking through the aisle, Joshua smirked without anyone noticing. He recalled what just happened and touched his lips using his tongue, placing it below the left corner of his upper lips.

 

-Back in ‘cheonsa’s’ room-

 

          Seungkwan was ever as active like before while Vernon stayed still as he usually does. The active boy loved to make his angel smile but Vernon seemed not reacting to any of his jokes. The Korean-American boy’s eyes were totally fixed to Jeonghan. The older one noticed how Vernon stared like he couldn’t escape from him. That was when he tried to lure him with his spell.

 

Jeonghan:

Vernon ah.

 

          The only respond he made was lifting both of his brows stating that he would listen carefully. Jeonghan find it cute and held his cheeks.

 

Jeonghan:

Why are you so quiet?

 

          Vernon had no response on it.

 

Jeonghan:

Seungkwan ah, please video us. I’ll try something new.

(Seungkwan obediently did what his Hyung told him; eventhough, he’s clueless of what would happen.)

Let’s start!

Vernon ah,

Who’s Di Caprio are you?

 

          Seungkwan was surprised when his hyung asked that to Vernon; nevertheless, he was expectant of Vernon’s respond. Vernon’s initial reaction was blank but eventually he answered his question innocently.

 

Vernon:

Jeonghan hyung’s Di Caprio.

(Then, he smiled shyly.)

That’s embarrassing.

(Laughed after realizing his involuntary action.)

 

          It brought Jeonghan’s heart filled with joy. He was really entertained by it, but he knew when to stop because he was reserving it for some opportunities. Seungkwan was laughing in amazement. Then, Jeonghan asked Mr.Boo to hand him over the phone and started filming Seungkwan.

 

Jeonghan:

Seungkwan-ah, whose marshmallow are you?

Act it with aegyo!

(He gave a powerful order to his little minion.)

 

Seungkwan:

(He was so shy to say it but he had no choice. Jeonghan’s words are absolute.)

Jeonghan hyung’s marshmallow~

(Then they received a violent reaction from him.)

Aaaahk! Aigoo, it’s so embarrassing!

(Followed by a violent question.)

Why marshmallow?

 

Jeonghan:

I love it!

(He was satisfied with Seungkwan’s answer.)

Co’z you’re so fluffy.

(Seungkwan gave him a bad stare while he’s savouring the entertainment Seungkwan gave him.)

 

          Vernon was laughing but he hadn’t talk much. Jeonghan was still holding his hand and find him still staring at him.

 

Jeonghan:

Is there something wrong?

 

Vernon:

Nothing.

 

Jeonghan:

Are you sure?

(He asked Seungkwan)

Seungkwanie, what’s wrong with Vernon?

 

Seungkwan:

He’s been like that since the other day.

 

Jeonghan:

Are you feeling sick, Vernon ah?

 

Vernon:

No. I just…

 

Jeonghan:

(He was waiting for his respond.)

Yes?

 

Vernon:

I just miss you a lot.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was touched because Vernon spoke from his heart and it was the first time he opened up to him like that.)

Sweet.

Aigoo~ my babies.

(He hugged the both of them.)

Sorry, I had you worry about me.

 

Vernon:

Just trust us next time.

 

Jeonghan:

Are you mad at me?

 

Vernon:

No. I just want to let you know.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay, I promise.

 

 

Their day ended well and the people who’d be with him that night were already there. They were Dk and The8. They arrived early because they were so excited to see him.

 

          DK and The8 ran to him and gave him a warm hug saying they missed him so much.

 

Jeonghan:

I miss you too.

(He replied)

 

The 8:

Hyung, we made something for you!

(Presenting their packed dinner for him that was beautifully decorated. –with an angel drawing plus different shapes.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Was very impressed and start eating it)

Wow! This is so good. Did you make all of these?

 

DK/ The8:

Yes/ Mingyu helped us with the decorations.

(They said it at once.)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh!

(Surprised with their confusing reply.)

Okay. Thank you.

(Looked at The8’s back.)

The8 can I look at your back?

 

The8:

What for?

 

Jeonghan:

You got hurt because of me.

 

The8:

That’s nothing.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you guys. I’m really sorry.

 

DK:

Don’t think hard over it. Just focus on your recovery.

 

          They play all night that made Jeonghan energized. DK and The8 were acting like babies who reunited with their mother. It was time for them to sleep and Jeonghan offered the other side of his bed.

 

Jeonghan:

Are you two going to sleep now? You can sleep beside me; though, it can accommodate one.

 

          The young ones responded immediately because they both wanted to sleep beside him. The problem was, only one can sleep by his side. The8 let DK to sleep with their angel and vice versa.

 

Jeonghan:

Who will join me tonight?

 

The 8:

Let DK join you. I know he wants it.

(Gave DK the chance.)

 

DK:

No it’s fine with me. Go ahead.

 

The 8:

Hyung, just feel comfortable in your bed.

But please promise me that you will let me have a day out with you. Me and You alone.

(He seriously stressed the ‘alone’ word but he’s also cute.)

 

DK:

(Hurriedly asked Jeonghan right after he heard The8’s request.)

That was my request too but mine is a little different.

(With a wide smile.)

Let’s date!

 

 

The 8:

(Getting serious with DK’s request and got pissed off.)

Don’t be like that!

Unfair!

(Scowled)

 

          They were like siblings asking for their mom’s attention. Jeonghan was quietly listening to their request and was trying to solve it.

 

Jeonghan:

All right! Le-

(His words were halted by The8.)

 

The 8:

And sleep with me!

(He firmly asked him without noticing the construction of his sentence.)


Jeonghan:

What?

(He misunderstood him because his sentence was ambiguous.)

 

DK:

Yah! Aren’t you going too far baby boy?

(Laughing so hard finding The8 so adorable with his accent.)

 

The 8:

Stop calling me that!

That’s not what I meant. I mean… I want to sleep beside Jeonghan hyung.

(He blushed.)

 

DK:

Then, me too!

(Firmly demanded for Jeonghan’s time and attention.)

 

Jeonghan:

Enough.

Okay.

Let’s talk about this. Don’t fight over it.

(He tried to resolve their cute problem.)

 

The 8:

I’m serious, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah, I know so…

(Sighed)

Let’s do it like this…

Since The8 was the first one to ask, I will go with him first. Then, I’ll go with you next, okay?

(Thought that he looked like a playboy.)

Yah! You’re making me look like a playboy!

 

DK:

That was something I am going to say, hyung.

(Displaying his wide smile.)

 

          Then, the three of them laughed and had a very sound sleep. The next day, when Jeonghan did not wake up early, they asked for the assistance of his doctor. They were trembling because they were scared that he might not wake up forever. The doctor calm them first and said he was still fine and let him rest.

 

Jeonghan:

(While the two were packing up, Jeonghan started the game where he is and always be a master. A game of brain washing and actually possessing them.)

Seokmin ah, whose fool are you?

 

DK:

Jeonghan hyung’s fool.

(With a smile on his face.)

 

Jeonghan:

Ming ming ah (Minghao)~ Whose sunflower are you?

 

The 8:

(Responded cutely with…)

Jeonghan hyung’s sunflower~

 

Jeonghan:

Oh! So cute~

 

          The moon was showing up in the sky when the next in line to have their duty met Jackson and Bam Bam of Got 7 at the lobby of the hospital. Dino and Hoshi were the next on duty to guard Jeonghan. Jackson came in with a basket of snack and fruits. He was wearing a white sleeveless top, exposing his fit and y body, partnered with a distressed jeans and a cap which caught the attention of many.

 

Bam Bam:

I told you, you’re too flashy. Why wear those things? You should have wear a T-shirt at least!

(Scolded Jackson from their dorm all the way to the hospital.)

 

Hoshi:

Hyung!

(Greeted them while Bam Bam is problematic about his group mate.)

 

Dino:

(Was not in the mood to see him because he’s more focused on meeting Jeonghan.)

C’mon, hyung! There’s no time for chatting. DK and The8 hyung are waiting for us.

 

Jackson:

Actually, we’re going to him also.

C’mon Bambam!

(With a swag accent.)

 

Hoshi:

Yeah!

C’mon!

Nice muscles, hyung!

(Praised Jackson’s well-carved shape.)

 

Jackson:

Thanks! I’m proud of it.

 

Bam Bam:

Here we go again.

(He was so stressed out.)

 

          Dino went ahead and gave the dinner they prepared for Jeonghan and let him eat immediately.

 

DK:

Why are you sulking?

 

Dino:

Jackson, hyung is here.

 

DK:

So?

 

Dino:

You’ll see.

 

The 8:

Where’s Hoshi-hyung?

 

Dino:

He’s on his way.

 

          They all gathered in one room and they were completely surprised over Jackson’s outfit; though, it brought laughter amongst them. In addition, Jackson was really confident in wearing those overly y clothes inside a hospital. Once again, his team member apologized for him.

 

Jackson:

(He reached food to Jeonghan with a gentleman pose which they find annoying.)

Get well soon, honey.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you. Oh! By the way, thank you for rescuing me the other day.

 

Jackson:

That’s nothing because I love you and I’m very willing to do that again.

(Came close to his face and held his chin pulling him close to him.)

 

Dino:

Stop it!

(Pushed Jackson away from his mom.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Laughed so hard.)

Thank you. I know.

 

Jackson:

Co’z you’re mine and I’m yours, right baby?

(Nailed it with English.)

 

Bam bam:

Stop embarrassing us! Why are you so random?

 

Jackson:

Don’t be embarrassed co’z I’m not.

(He kept Jeonghan laughing the whole time with his bold yet innocent thoughts.)

 

Bam Bam:

He’s really ambiguous. I’m so sorry.

 

Hoshi:

Where’d you get him, hyung?

(Referring to another planet or dimension.)

 

Bam Bam:

I don’t know. He just came from a black hole.

(He gave a serious face with his joke while slamming his hands to his face.)

 

          Everyone cracked a loud laugh and they loved it! It was time for DK and The8 to return home and the two other members had to entertain or should we say block Jackson from getting close to Jeonghan no matter what. Dino had been super protective on him since Jackson appeared into their lives.

 

          After the visitors finally left, they felt so tired entertaining only one person (because Bam Bam did not misbehave). They assembled everything and got ready to sleep. The next morning, Hoshi woke up and cooked their favourite ramyeon for them to eat while Dino was preparing his bath and medicines. The two worked hard for every tasks they had to do. They were so meticulous at everything.

 

          Jeonghan woke up with the delicious smell of ramyeon and felt hungry upon opening his eyes.

 

Jeonghan:

Wow, that smells great!

Hoshiya~ my darling… give me some of those please.

 

Hoshi:

Yes, your majesty.

(Acting like he was a handsome butler.)

 

Dino:

(Served a yogurt with straw and a glass of water.)

Your majesty~

(Absorbed in playing their own majestic roles.)

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you.

Let’s eat our breakfast!

(Jeonghan started to feed his young.)

 

          Hoshi was cleaning the excess dirt on Jeonghan’s mouth after eating the noodles. Unconsciously, Jeonghan bit his lips while Hoshi was looking.

 

Hoshi:

Ah, hyung! Don’t do that!

(He became stressed and slapped Jeonghan’s lips lightly.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Clueless)

What was that for?

 

Hoshi:

If you keep doing that…

(Repeating what Jeonghan did with his seductive lips.)

… Ei! Tsk! Tsk!

Are you trying to seduce me?

Seriously?

(Very hyped on his acting.)

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

 

Hoshi:

It’s… seductive. Don’t do that anymore to anyone.

(Went back to his job on wiping his hyung’s pretty face.)

If you keep doing that, you’ll attract more.

I’ll protect your lips from terrorists!

 

Jeonghan:

What are you talking about, Soonyoung-ah?


Dino:

What are you talking about, hyung?!

(He was really puzzled with Hoshi’s nonsense idea.)

 

Hoshi:

Just don’t let anyone touch that. You always take your guard down. I’ll never let it happen again!

 

Dino:

Correct! I agree!

 

Jeonghan:

You’re over thinking.

 

Hoshi:

No hyung, you’re just…

(Thought of any word that fits the opposite of it but the only word that came from his mouth was…)

mmm… under-thinking? I think?

(Showed his hamster charms.)

 

Jeonghan:

What?

(Laughed)

 

Dino:

(Defended Hoshi as if he got the idea.)

Soon Young hyung is right. Hyung, don’t let yourself be abused.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m not. Besides, who’s abusing me, anyway?

 

          Jeonghan noticed that they all became protective over him. He was afraid that everything might change.

 

Jeonghan:

What if I have a girlfriend?

 

Hoshi:

I’m warning you…

(Making his eyes bigger.)

 

Dino:

I will still be your baby ‘til I reach 30. You can’t have any relationships beside us.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ I get it.

Dino, whose baby are you?

(Started his game again.)

 

Dino:

Jeonghan hyung’s baby.

 

Jeonghan:

Hoshi, whose star are you?

 

Hoshi:

Jeonghan hyung’s star.

(Smiled like a hamster.)

 

 

          Mingyu and Seungcheol did not have the chance to look after Jeonghan because they took his time on his shows, instead.