세븐틴: Dad and Mom’s Private Time

Behind the Scenes: Standby

세븐틴: Dad and Mom’s Private Time.

 

          Surprisingly everyone got up early except for Jeonghan. Joshua was the first one to wake up and took the responsibility of waking everyone else to prepare a good meal for them. Miraculously, everyone got up without even asking for extensions. Seventeen members gathered in the kitchen to prepare good dishes to fill their stomach and supply them energy. A good start for their busy schedule. All were pumped up making their recipe while the others were practicing.

 

DK & Seungkwan:

(They were all shouting that it was time for their first meal of the day.)

Guys, let’s eat!

 

Dino, The 8 & Hoshi:

Yeah!

 

          Vernon and Seungkwan took charge of arranging their table. Joshua volunteered to wake Jeonghan up. While S.Coups followed.

 

Joshua:

(Gently shook Jeonghan’s body to wake him up.)

Jeonghan ah, it’s time to wake up.

(He called his name gently.)

 

          Jeonghan has no reaction at all. It seemed like he was a sleeping princess who was in his deepest of dreams that only a prince could wake him up. S.Coups tried to wake him up. Usually, he would wake up by just 2 or 3 calls; however, at that time he wasn’t reacting at all. S.Coups lifted his head up but still won’t respond. Joshua firmly looked at S.Coups as his heart beat raised. They tried to shake him a little harder but he won’t open his eyes. Not even a hint of a slight reaction.

 

S.Coups:

(He was slapping him softly on his face while he was on his lap.)

Yah! Jeonghan ah, don’t do this to us! You know that this isn’t a good joke.

 

Joshua:

C’mon!

(He rushed to get his phone to call an ambulance.)

 

S.Coups:

Han-ah! Yah!

(He was so scared but at the same time angry thinking if it was just a joke.)

 

Joshua:

Jeonghan, Don’t piss us off!

 

S.Coups:

(He carried Jeonghan with all his strength.)

Call the ambulance rig-

 

          S.Coups halted when Jeonghan opened his eyes trying to find his senses. He finally reacted. They felt relieved; however, they left Jeonghan confused as S.Coups was carrying him to the door.

 

Joshua:

Thank God.

 

S.Coups:

Yah!

 

Jeonghan:

What’s happening?

(He was confused while blocking the bright light coming from the window.)

Yah, why are you carrying me? Are you trying to fool around while I am asleep?

 

Joshua:

You rascal!

(Joshua’s face was half pissed and worried.)

We kept on waking you up but…

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, sorry. Maybe I was having a very good sleep. I can’t hear you, really!

(He defended himself while laughing.)

Now, put me down, Coups.

 

S.Coups:

Oh yeah.

(Felt embarrassed.)

C’mon! The kids prepared our breakfast.

(He puts him down.)

 

Jeonghan:

Everyone’s up?

 

Joshua:

Yeah.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was surprised because normally they would stay long to bed.)

What’s wrong today? Is everyone excited?

 

Joshua:

(Got a clever decoy.)

How can they not be excited? TWICE (a girl group) will be joining us later.

(He displayed a doubtful smirk.)

 

S.Coups:

That’s right!

(Awkwardly agreed to him.)

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. Let’s eat!

(Got excited too.)

 

          He suddenly stood up leaving his head hurts while hearing some of a very noisy mono tone in his ears. He halted and was unsteady. Joshua caught him by his petite but reliable body.

 

Joshua:

You alright?

 

Jeonghan:

(He couldn’t erase those sweet smile because he don’t want them to worry.)

Yeah. My brain was still sleepy, I guess.

 

          As he recovered, he stood up firmly and walk steadily. He ran to the kitchen as soon as he smelled a delicious aroma. All of them gathered in the kitchen and were amazed because they saw not just an ordinary breakfast meal but a feast.

 

Jeonghan:

Yah! You prepared a lot. Do you think we can eat all of this?

 

          The other members were surprised too and excitedly jumped on their respective seats.

 

S.Coups:

Yah, did you raid our refrigerator? These are way too many for our breakfast.

 

Dino:

Hyung, we can eat it again later.

 

Seungkwan:

Yeah, true!

 

          Everyone was happy because they all filled their stomachs with delicious food that they all made. While the dongsaengs were cleaning, Jeonghan took a shower, and thought that since the mood of the members today were in hype, he wanted to treat them a ‘luxurious’ item that they usually ask. He was planning to buy a cola and some chocolates to make up to them because he woke up last.

 

          He was about to go out when S.Coups noticed him wearing his shoes.

 

S.Coups:

Jeonghan-ah, where are you going?

 

Jeonghan:

(He called him quietly with his point finger on his lips trying to keep him quiet.)

I’m going to buy cola for us since they make a good breakfast this morning.

 

S.Coups:

You don’t have to treat everyone, you’ll spoil them.

 

Jeoghan:

Listen, the kids need to be rewarded when they do something good.

 

          His smile never failed to lighten and warm everybody’s heart. S.Coups realized that Jeonghan was indeed the mom of their group and he should work harder because he was responsible for being like a father to them.

 

S.Coups:

Let’s go together.

 

Jeonghan:

Faster!

 

          They did not waste any time and went straight to the convenient store near them. Unfortunately, the soda they were looking for was unavailable. They decided to walk to the nearest grocery store.

 

          S.Coups was planning of something that would make Jeonghan relax; even if, it’s just a matter of minutes. Coups found something interesting. He held Jeonghan’s hand as he pulled him gently to a store which has a lot of cute stuffs. They went in to look and they found something really adorable that Jeonghan wanted to have. He found a hand sewn keychain which they could attach to their bags or cellphone. Jeonghan chose one for each and he meticulously selected the closest face with the members. They were so adorable that Jeonghan was very excited giving it to them. Meanwhile, S.coups’ attention was on a pair of bracelet with a very slim elegant chain and it had a very detailed pendant, which was a black and white wings on each. The store ahjumma told him that it was a bracelet for couples; in addition, the artist just made 1 pair for that design. Somehow, Coups couldn’t get his eyes off them and decided to buy it while Jeonghan was busy buying other stuffs.

 

          On the other hand, the kids were wondering why their hyungs went out without informing them. Joshua witnessed everything but he stayed quiet. He managed to lure them by getting them into practice.

 

          Seungcheol finished his shopping and stayed out to wait for the angel who’s taking too long for a shopping. He was looking around to see if there were some restaurant that they could drink something like a hot chocolate or coffee.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was done with his shopping and called Cheol enthusiastically.)

Coups yah!

(He ran to him happily because he got excited with the handmade dolls he bought. He gave Coups his doll.)

Seungcheol-ah, this really looks like you. It’s so cute!

(He was extremely happy about it.)

 

          Seungcheol couldn’t take off his eyes on Jeonghan’s face as he smiles brighter that the sun. He felt like he was very lucky to have him in his life.

 

S.Coups:

Hannie-yah, you like to sip a coffee?

 

Jeonghan:

I was thinking that too.

 

S.Coups:

Let’s go.

 

          They went to a small but romantic café to have their warm coffee. As they went inside the shop and order…

 

S.Coups:

What do you want?

(Asked Jeonghan casually while preparing the money to pay for the coffee.)

 

Jeonghan:

Café latte

 

S.Coups:

Anything else? How about a cake?

 

Jeonghan:

Will you order one?

 

S.Coups:

(He wasn’t going to but he wanted Jeonghan to have a slice of cake to somehow treat his stress.)

Yeah. I think I’ll have one.

 

Jeonghan:

Then, I’ll have blueberry cheesecake.

(He brought the money out of his wallet and gave it to Coups.)

Here.

 

S.Coups:

(Brushed away Jeonghan’s hand because he did not want him to pay for it.)

It’s my treat.

(He smiled gently and winked right after.)

 

Jeonghan:

No. I should…

 

S.Coups:

No. leave this to me.

(Showcased a charismatic smile.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was puzzled.)

Really? Why all of a sudden?

(Showing his cute pouty lips and wide puppy eyes.)

 

S.Coups:

You said, we need to give our dongsaengs a reward when they do something good.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah but…

 

S.Coups:

This is a treat from me because you did a great job.

(Patting Jeonghan’s head.)

Thank you for taking good care of us.

(He gave a sweet and manly smile to Jeonghan.)

 

Jeonghan:

(It felt a little awkward because he found him attractive that very moment; nevertheless, he just let it slide and acted cute to ease the awkward air.)

Woah! I’m so touched.

 

S.Coups:

(It was a relief for him to hear Jeonghan liked it.)

C’mon! Since we are alone, let’s call it a date.

(Confident about himself, getting their order from the counter.)

Let’s go. Where do we seat?

 

Jeonghan:

Alright!

(It was like the word ‘date’ for them was a usual thing but it was the first time that Cheol ever used that word.)

Oppa! Thank you.

(Intentionally called Cheol ‘oppa’ to .)

 

S.Coups:

Did I just become a boyfriend now?

(He was laughing yet proud.)

 

The both laughed because it was insane to act and think like that in public. They found it amusing. On the other hand, it pleased the ears of Seungcheol hearing those cute words from his Jeonghanie; but still, he was really surprised about it. After all the good vibes he couldn’t simply take off in his mind that he’s still worried about him.

 

They seated near an isolated window at the back of the café so that they could enjoy their time together.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you~

(Took a bite and was surprised to find out that the cake tastes so good and liked it so much.)

This is very delicious!

(Getting a spoonful to feed it to Seungcheol who’s staring at him for a long time.)

Ah~

(Reached the spoon to Seungcheol’s lips.)

 

S.Coups:

Ah~

(Responded immediately and had a bite on the cake. Then he got a spoonful of his strawberry shortcake to feed him in return. He was enjoying their moments together and thought that he’d rather ask him out more often.)

Hey…

 

Jeonghan:

Mmm?

 

S.Coups:

Do you want something else?

 

Jeonghan:

Like?

 

S.Coups:

Pasta or something? Anything.

 

Jeonghan:

S.coups is becoming mature and manlier. What’s gotten into you? I wish you are like this more often so I can have all of these.

(He again.)

 

S.Coups:

Just tell me. I’ll become your 1 day boyfriend but not too often.  I might get poor.

(Joked him while laughing together.)

 

Jeonghan:

Call!

You’re the best Coups yah~

Ah no! ~ Jagiya~ (darling)

Cheolie~ Whose darling are you?

(Accidentally asked him without thinking. Later on, Jeonghan came to his senses and was ready to take it back when...)

 

S.Coups.

(Found it really uncomfortable; although, he ride with it and gave him what he wanted.)

Jeonghanie’s darling~

(Covered his face out of embarrassment.)

Aigoo~

(He cringed his fingers while bending his body.)

Damn! You caught me off guard.

 

          Jeonghan laughed endlessly as if the scene were played a lot of times in his head. S.Coups liked the idea of Jeonghan being so happy and cute; though, he wasn’t sure how Jeonghan thought of this.

 

Jeonghan:

Maybe sometimes it’s a good thing when you are born as a woman. They got a lot of benefits especially when a boy dates them. Right?

 

S.Coups:

Maybe? I don’t know.

 

Jeonghan:

What’s your ideal type?

(He suddenly thought of asking him that because he was curious of what kind of girl would attract him.)

 

S.Coups:

(He blushed at the moment but he was so confident and cool that he answered his question abruptly.)

I told you already. It’s you.

Everyone knows about it.

(He laughed at his statement.)

Remember? It was even televised. Our fans knew about it.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh C’mon!

 

S.Coups:

(Looking seriously to him.)

I’m serious.

(Tried to convince him with his blank expression while sipping on his coffee.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He took it as a joke.)

Then should I date you often?

(Back fired him.)

 

S.Coups:

Sure. It’s your pleasure.

 

Jeonghan:

Woah!

(He couldn’t believe what Cheol said but accepted it as he would be the one who’d benefit from it.)

Okay, your majesty.

 

S.Coups:

(Nodded and acted firmly.)

I don’t like you to hang around Minhyuk or Jackson.

 

Jeonghan:

What? How can you brought them up here? You’re crazy! As if I would date them or something.

 

S.Coups:

Yah!

(He was so shocked by his answer because he sounded like he has a tendency to fall for a man.)

Is there any chance you’d fall for a man?

(He was curious.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He laughed so much and started his naughty words again.)

Who knows? Maybe? I don’t know.

(Displaying his mischievous smile.)

 

S.Coups:

I’ll allow you but it has to be me. Only me!

(He never loses to him.)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, really? What if I don’t like you?

 

S.Coups:

What?!

You think I’m not that good?

(Scowled.)

 

Jeonghan:

(They continued their imaginary conversation without minding the people around them.)

What will you do?

 

S.Coups:

You can’t. It’s against the law.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was astonished and at the same time confused.)

What about the law?

(Kept on thinking where’d he get that idea.)

 

S.Coups:

Remember, we have 11 kids! (Referring to their younger boys.)

(Brought out the couple bracelet from his pocket.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was laughing so hard that he could barely talk.)

It’s unexpected. You win Cheol. You win!

 

S.Coups:

Yeah! I know right. One point for me!

(Proud of himself. He suddenly cut their conversation and changed it to another subject.)

I found this and it’s so cool. I bought one for each of us.

 You can’t break this.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. What is it?

Is it a couple bracelet?

 

S.Coups:

(Showed him the beautiful, well-made couple bracelet.)

Yeah. Well, it’s a pair.

Here.

(Putting it on his wrists.)

A couple bracelet. Don’t lose it. I’ll get mad.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay.

(The bracelets were gorgeous.)

Wow! Those are my wings.

 

S.Coups:

Right! That’s why you can’t get any farther from me. I have the other one. You can’t fly without the other.

(Showing him the other wing embracing his hand.)

And please stop Jackson from calling you Yeobo or honey. It’s quite disgusting. Don’t let anyone kiss you again.

(S.Coups scolded him.)

 

Jeonghan:

I can’t help it. I have a beautiful face, haven’t I?

(He wore a mischievous smile.)

 

S.Coups:

Tsk! What an evil being!

 

          After they were done eating, they decided to go out already and go to the supermarket. Jeonghan wanted to stay a little longer in the café but they have to go and Cheol was persuading him to stand up and get going.

 

S.Coups:

My naughty Hannie. C’mon!

(Acting so cute.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Couldn’t stop laughing and he was enjoying the scene of S.Coups having a hard time controlling him.)

Aryt!

(He reached his hand to Cheol and whispered.)

Oppa~ I want to have this again next week. I want to stay longeeer~

(Whining because he wanted to stay and relax a bit longer.)

 

S.Coups:

(He couldn’t hide that he was so happy with his smile.)

Of course! Now, stand up because we have to be back as soon as possible.

 

          They went off to the supermarket to buy their all-time favourite snacks and drinks. While choosing, S.Coups went close to Jeonghan.

 

S.Coups:

Hey, I forgot that I have something to tell you.

 

Jeonghan:

What?

 

S.Coups:

I noticed that you’re getting weaker every day. Don’t forget that I am here. I will be the one to look after you. Please don’t hide anything from us. I will die if something bad happen to any of us. You all know how much I cherish you.

 

Jeonghan:

I know… that’s why…

(Opened his eyes widely saying…)

Saranghae~

(Formed a heart shape using his hand coming from his chest and showed it to Cheol while acting cute.)

 

S.Coups:

(His face flashed red in an instant and lost his words.)

Umm…

(Clearing his throat.)

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry to worry you. I asked Jun to accompany me tomorrow at the hospital.

 

S.Coups:

Why not me?

 

Jeonghan:

We talked about it yesterday.

(After paying the grocery.)

C’mon, let’s go home already. We’ve been out for a long time.

 

S.Coups:

Promise me.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright. No secrets.

(He smiled.)

 

          When they get back, it seemed that everyone felt that they were gone for a long time because they were all waiting at the door. Joshua stayed quiet while playing with the guitar on a corner. He couldn’t focused on their practice because he was wary of what they did when they were out.

 

Dino:

Where have you been?

 

Jeonghan:

We bought something for us. Its Coups’ treat for everyone. You worked hard! Congratulations!

And…

(Getting something out of the plastic bag.)

I bought one for each also.

(He distributed it to each of the members.)

 

          They all received a gift from their oldest hyungs and it made them very happy and energized. Wonwoo noticed that Jeonghan was wearing something he never saw before. He also saw it on Cheol’s wrist. He knew that it was something special. Jealousy poured into his heart and couldn’t help but feel sad; nevertheless, as long as Jeonghan was happy he’s satisfied.