Introduction: Behind the Scene

Behind the Scenes: Standby

세븐틴: Behind the Scene

 

          Seventeen members were preparing for their 3-day concert dedicated to their precious Carats. They were all busy with their schedules that they often skipped meals or lacked sleep; nevertheless, they stayed positive and happy for their fans who were waiting patiently for their performance that was about to happen just a few days more. S.coups was the one who were in charge of managing the members’ schedule; moreover, he was the one who would looked after the members. Meanwhile, Jeonghan sees to it that everyone was in good shape so he was in charge of taking good care of his dongsaengs.

 

          Their concert was getting closer and some of the members started to feel sick due to their busy schedule. The8 and Dino got a fever, while, Vernon had a cold. The members and the staffs were all worried about them. The hyungs looked after them and Mingyu was the one who cooked porridge for them. The three younger ones stayed on their bed to have a good rest while the others were still busy with practicing their program for the concert.

 

          Three days before the performance, they were all filled with anxiety; nevertheless, their excitement kept them up. That’s the reason why they were doing their best to give their beloved fans a one of a kind performance. It was almost dawn and they were all exhausted. They took their shower one by one and called it a day. They went to their rooms and slept.

 

          There was one time that they just wanted to sleep but they needed to master some minor revisions first before laying down. On the corner of their practice room, Wonwoo was seated quietly, and it was evident that his skin was so pale making Jeonghan notice him. He went near him and asked him affectionately what was wrong. Only to find out that Wonwoo was currently suffering from an acute gastritis again. He was so concerned that he called their reliable leader, S.coups, to rush him to the hospital; however, Wonwoo refused. He insisted to stay home and rest. Likewise, he promised to call them if ever he couldn’t take the pain anymore. Mingyu provided him his medicine and Joshua was the one who told their agency about it. Jeonghan was really worried about him and volunteered himself to look after Wonwoo.

 

S.coups:

Just call us whenever you need us.

 

Jeonghan:

I will.

 

          Jeonghan stayed by Wonwoo’s side and aided him what he needed. He tried to feed him but he was not in the mood to eat. There were times that Wonwoo woke up because of severe pain that he had to vomit numerous times. Jeonghan woke Seungcheol and talked to him about Wonwoo’s condition. They both decided to bring him to the hospital. Coups instructed Joshua to look after the kids while they were away. While Jeonghan assisted Wonwoo to stand up.

 

S.Coups talked to Joshua privately.

 

S.Coups:

Shua, you’ll be in charge of the kids for a while. Wonwoo is in bad shape than we decided to bring him to the hospital. I’ll keep you posted.

 

Joshua:

Okay, I understand.

 

S.Coups:

Hey, Shua! Don’t think too much, let us handle this. Tell them to rest well because we can’t be sick. Alright?

 

          Joshua nodded. He started working and instructed the kids to clean before sleeping as they always do.

 

Mingyu:

Is he going to be okay?

 

Joshua:

Let’s wait for the news. I hope he’ll get well soon.

After your shower, take a good rest.  I’ll let you know if there’s already a news.

 

On the other hand, S.Coups, Jeonghan, and Wonwoo went to the hospital. Wonwoo was lying on Jeonghan’s lap, the angel caressed Wonwoo’s head to at least let him feel that he could rely on them.

 

Wonwoo felt so sorry because he was a burden to them.

 

Wonwoo:

Hyung, I’m sorry.

 

S.Coups:

No need to apologize. I just hope you’ll be alright. I know you are forcing yourself because we have an upcoming event, but if you push yourself so hard and hurt yourself, all your hard work will become useless. Do you understand me?

 

Wonwoo:

Yes, hyung.

 

The firm leader observed Wonwoo’s reaction.

 

S.Coups:

(He looked at Wonwoo’s face.)

Hey, don’t worry, you’ll be alright. Don’t wear a long face and besides you don’t have to worry about us. We are a family here. Don’t be afraid.

 

Wonwoo:

I just felt that I am a burden. Sorry. Next time, I’ll know my limit.

 

Jeonghan:

What are you saying? Coups is right. We are a family here so don’t be like that! It’s more upsetting when you think that way. Okay?

(He smiled but it was obvious in his face that he was so worried)

How are you?

(He asked Wonwoo gently.)

 

Wonwoo:

(He noticed that they were all worried; even though, they were not talking about it. He realized that he couldn’t stay weak and asked them for something.)

Hyung, I’m hungry.

(He wanted to eat in order for them to feel a little relief.)

 

Jeonghan:

Right! You haven’t eaten anything since lunch. Let’s stop by the nearest restaurant or any fast food chain.

 

          They dropped by a restaurant nearby, and Jeonghan was the one who ordered the food for Wonwoo to eat inside the van. When they reached the hospital, the doctor said he needed a rest. Wonwoo did not like to get confined and asked the doctor if he could just stay home. The doctor allowed it but in one condition, he had to do everything he prescribed him to do.  He promised to do everything he instructed him to do and went home right after.

 

          They were back in their dorm after several hours. They changed into their pajamas to get ready to sleep. Since it was late night, they did not want to disturb the other members, so they decided to sleep in the living room instead. Jeonghan noticed that Seungcheol  was so sleepy because he was so tired doing things for their team.

 

Jeonghan:

Coups, you should go and rest. I’ll watch Wonwoo.

 

S.Coups:

No, I’ll stay with you.

 

Jeonghan:

No need. One is enough. I’ll just wake you up if something happens. I’m sure I can handle this. You too need to have a good rest. You can’t be sick because you are the only one we can depend on.

 

S.Coups:

Okay. Do not hesitate to wake me up. I’ll just stay here.

 

Jeonghan:

Go to your room. It’s better there.

 

S.Coups:

I’m worried a-

 

Jeonghan:

No need to worry. I can do this. I can rest after he sleeps.

(He smiled sincerely.)

 

S.Coups.:

Okay then. I trust you. Good night Jeonghanie~.

 

Jeonghan:

Good night Seungcheolie~.

 

They greeted each other with a warm and tender smile.

 

          During the night, Jeonghan waited for wonwoo to sleep; however, Wonwoo was attacked by stomach pain once in a while. Every time it happened, Jeonghan quickly respond to him even though he was already sleepy and tired. It was already pass 4 in the morning when Jeonghan fell asleep. He made sure that Wonwoo was sleeping safe and sound before he took a rest.

 

          Wonwoo woke up early in the morning and felt a little better. He was about to go to the bathroom when he noticed that Jeonghan was on the floor seeing his crumpled position because he had no pillow and blanket. He quietly covered Jeonghan with a blanket while feeling sorry for him because he knew that he suffered so much because of him. After going to the bathroom, he came close to him trying to give him a pillow but as he looked at him closer and closer, it made him feel no option but to lift his head gently and stretched his arms to be used as Jeonghan’s pillow instead of a soft and normal one. He stared at every detail of his hyung’s angelic face and touched his bright and soft skin lightly. He thought of nothing and just focused on appreciating how beautiful Jeonghan is.

 

Wonwoo:

(He was staring so close enough that their noses touched then he thought of something.)

How could you be so beautiful? Are you even real?

 

          A few hours later, it’s time for everybody to wake up and get ready for the day. One by one, they went to the shower room to wash their faces and join the others in the dining room to eat their breakfast. Hoshi passed by the living room when he noticed Wonwoo and Jeonghan on the floor. Hoshi showed himself but Wonwoo did not care at all. He was floating in his milky way at the moment. Hoshi became suspicious and stayed for a while to observe what was happening.

 

          After a few seconds, Jeonghan woke up but he was still sleepy. He looked up to the person beside him with lazy eyes noticing that it was Wonwoo who was beside him.

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo-ya, are you okay now?

(He asked with a soft and weak voice.)

 

Jeonghan was still half asleep and couldn’t identify everything in his surroundings yet. All he care was to get some more sleep.

 

Wonwoo:

Yes. Thank you.

(He smiled back at him after thanking him with his low and y voice.)

 

Jeonghan:

Good to hear that.

(He was trying to figure out which position was the best for resting his tired body.)

I am still sleepy. Can you give me 5 minutes more?

(He gave him a sweet sleepy voice to plead.)

Tell them that I will be there in a while.

(The sleepy angel went back to sleep.)

 

Wonwoo:

Sure.

                  

At that time, Jun was passing by right behind Hoshi while Hoshi, on the other hand, was planning to leave and stop the madness he was witnessing. Wonwoo prepared his body to lift Jeonghan and put him to their room when an alarm rang near Wonwoo’s side. He panicked because he was afraid that Jeonghan would wake up because of its loud sound. Unfortunately, the alert hyung who was very strict with his dongsaeng’s medicine schedule woke up just to remind Wonwoo about his prescription.

 

Jeonghan:

(He opened his eyes for a while.)

You should drink your medicine now, Wonwoo. As in now. I put some bread there. Make sure you eat before you drink.

(After that reminder, Jeonghan went back to sleep.)

 

          Wonwoo carried him first to the sofa and turned off the alarm. He picked his medicine and got some water in the kitchen first and intended to be back to carry Jeonghan to their room in order for him to rest comfortably. He succeeded getting the water and drinking his medicine but as soon as the members saw him, they asked him if he was feeling better. He stayed a little longer than he expected; however, when he came back, Jeonghan wasn’t there anymore. He thought that he finally woke up but he couldn’t see him anywhere.

 

          On the other hand, Jun, who saw everything became concerned, and he was the one who carried Jeonghan carefully to their room. He was so careful in carrying until leaving him in their chamber just not to wake him up. He made sure that Jeonghan was comfortable while he was sleeping. Jun knew that he was up overnight due to Wonwoo’s condition since he witnessed it when he woke up to go to the bathroom. After that, he went directly to the kitchen to have breakfast with the other members. Everybody noticed that Jeonghan was not present in the table to eat.

 

S.Coups:

Where is Jeonghanie?

 

Wonwoo:

I thought he w-

(His words were suddenly halted by Jun.)

 

Jun:

He’s still sleeping. He’s in the room.

 

          Wonwoo was puzzled about it while the other did not seem to get suspicious by it.

 

Dino:

Should I wake him up?

 

S.Coups:

No, let him sleep a little more.

 

Seungkwan:

Why? Is there something wrong?

 

Wonwoo:

Nothing. It’s just that he was unable to sleep last night because of me.

 

DK:

I see.

 

          Mingyu started to remove Jeonghan’s plate and separate some food for him to eat when he wakes up. After they ate, S.coups headed to the bedroom to check on Jeonghan. He came close to him and check if he was okay. They decided to proceed to their practice without Jeonghan.

 

 It was almost lunch when Jeonghan woke up. He looked at the time and knew he overslept. Meanwhile, the other members started making their lunch instead of ordering because they needed to eat more. Besides, ordering outside costs a lot compared to cooking their own meal. They needed to have more energy to use on their exhausting practices. They divided their members to do the tasks. Some went to the grocery to buy meat while others were preparing the rice and the available ingredients that they already have. Jeonghan offered his help until they completed making their lunch.

 

Mingyu:

(He served Jeonghan’s breakfast in the table.)

Here’s your part.  Eat plenty because you hadn’t eaten your breakfast.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you.

(He smiled with excitement because he was already hungry, and he never thought that they would reserve some food for him.)

 

          Lunch was ready and everybody gathered to their table and they eat happily. They noticed that they couldn’t stop eating because they were so hungry, while S.Coups got them a little treat. He bought soda and put it into the freezer so that it would be really cold and refreshing when they were about to drink it. They feast and rest for a while and got back to practice.

 

Also, their manager scheduled several guesting for them with different shows and events. That’s why by the end of the day, they were all worn-out making them go straight to their bed as soon as they set foot on the door of their bedrooms.

 

          They all worked so hard and actively; however, their health was being overlooked due to their busy schedule.

 

 That night, Hoshi, who was working so hard with their choreography felt uneasy because his throat was swelling, and at the same time his head started to throb. He thought if he could just get a good rest it would be gone by morning, but then in the middle of the night, he woke up because his head couldn’t stop throbbing. He woke up and went out of the room. He opened the light in the kitchen to search for a pain reliever; however, Hoshi couldn’t find one. He decided to go to a pharmacy store alone so he went back to their room and carefully walked with small steps to prevent them from waking up. He’s changing his clothes and was trying to get his wallet together with his cap. He had a hard time getting those he needed because the lights were off. Accidentally, he grabbed onto The8’s legs as he lost his balance. Quickly, The 8 got up because of the impact.

 

The 8:

Hyung, what are you doing?

(He asked Hoshi with his eyes half open while removing his blanket over his face.)

 

Hoshi:

Sorry. Go back to sleep.

 

The 8:

(He noticed that he was wearing an outdoor garment.)

Hyung, where are you going?

 

Hoshi:

I’ll just buy something. Go back to sleep.

 

The 8:

(He checked on the clock and became suspicious with Hoshi because it was just 1:00 in the morning.)

What are you going to buy at this time?

 

Hoshi:

Just get back to sleep. I’ll be quick.

(He whispered loudly.)

 

          S.Coups awakened because he was disturbed by the sound he heard at the middle of the night. As a leader, he checked what was happening.

 

S.Coups:

Soon Yeong- ah,

(He checked the clock on his phone, same as what The8 did as soon as he opened his eyes.)

What’s happening?

 

The 8:

Hyung, Soon Yeong hyung told me that he was just going to buy something.

 

Hoshi:

Yah!

(He scolded The 8.)

I told you to get back to sleep. Do not wake the other members.

 

S.Coups:

(He observed him and got off his bed.)

What’s the matter?

 

Seungcheol and Hoshi heads to the living room for a talk.

 

Hoshi:

I will just buy medicine.

 

S.Coups:

(He was so worried of everybody’s health because if one started to get sick, the others will follow as well.)

Do you have fever? Are you crazy? Are you planning to go alone?

(He touched Hoshi’s forehead to see if he was sick. Unfortunately, he felt slightly hot.)

 

Hoshi:

I have sore throats and head ache, hyung.

 

S.Coups:

Wait for me. I will be the one to buy. Rest here.

 

Hoshi:

Hyung, I’m okay.

 

S.Coups:

Stay still. We should be careful.

 

Hoshi:

Thank you.

 

          S.Coups was changing his clothes when Jeonghan woke up because he heard some noises from the living room. He checked that up because he was so concerned that it might be a thief or something. He was surprised when S. Coups ran in front of him hurriedly.

 

Jeonghan:

You startled me! What’s going on?

(He asked S.Coups with a big curious eyes.)

 

S.Coups:

Nothing, you go back to sleep. You can’t be awake right now.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was confused)

How about you? Tell me what’s going on. Where are you going?

 

S.Coups:

Jeonghan- ah, this is nothing. Now get back to sleep.

 

Cheol knew he would be worried if he told him, but he was also aware that he would not stop asking him questions until he gets an answer. He paused for a moment to look at Jeonghan’s round eyes and gave up with his interrogating stare.

 

S.Coups:

Soon Young have a sore throat and headache. We don’t have medicine left.

 

Jeonghan:

(His eyes had gotten big and started to worry.)

Where is he? Did he wake you up?

 

S.Coups:

He planned to go alone but it’s a good thing I heard them.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. I’ll look after him. Come back as soon as possible.

 

S.Coups:

Hey, don’t overdo it.  You need to sleep. You didn’t have any good sleep since last week.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah, I know. I just want to check Hoshi. I’ll rest as soon as he takes his medicine.

 

S.Coups:

I’ll be back in a while. Bring Hoshi his pajama.

(Preparing to go out.)

Thank you.

 

Jeonghan:

Got it.

 

          Hoshi was surprised when he saw Jeonghan getting closer to him holding a water and his pajamas. As soon as he reached Hoshi, he asked him how he felt.

 

Jeonghan:

Hoshi, how are you feeling?

 

Hoshi:

(He was bewildered.)

Hyung, why are you awake? Did Coups hyung wake you up?

 

Jeonghan:

No, I woke up by myself. I was troubled with the voices I am hearing. I thought someone broke up the house so I went to check.

How are you? Does it hurt a lot?

(Jeonghan was reaching him a DIY gargle for his sore throat.)

Here.

You should have wake us up.

 

Hoshi:

Sorry.

(He was wondering about the luke warm glass of water.)

What’s this for?

 

Jeonghan:

A gargle for your throat.

 

Hoshi:

Thank you. Sorry for causing you trouble.

 

Jeonghan:

No problem.

(He smiled)

 

          Hoshi was so shy because he felt that he was old enough to take care of himself but he couldn’t. On the other hand, Jeonghan was assisting him in any way that he could while waiting for S.Coups.

 

S.Coups:

(He just came home bringing the medicine to Hoshi.)

I’m home.

(He immediately handed it to Hoshi so he could take it and have a rest.)

Jeonghan-ah, let me take care of this.

 

Hoshi:

Thank you hyung, I’ll be fine.

 

S.Coups:

Okay. Let’s rest now.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was still uneasy.)

Soon Young ah, let’s sleep together.

 

Hoshi:

(He finds Jeonghan cute.)

I’ll be fine, hyung. Don’t worry.

(He smiled at him.)

 

Jeonghan:

I insist.

 

          Hoshi sighed and felt that he’s still a baby that needs his mother whenever he’s hurt. He did what Jeonghan told him to do, and found it hard to resist every command of his pretty hyung. They did not wake him up immediately in the morning because they thought that he overworked and at the same time they felt that he was pressured because of their upcoming performance. They just woke him up when it was time to eat. Fortunately, Hoshi got a lot better.

 

          They started preparing for their shooting with other k-pop idols in one variety show and went to their salon early to get their hair and make-up done. They were so plenty inside the make-up room so once one was already done, he needed to go out and wait outside. They were meeting a lot of idols and spending their time talking and getting to know each other more. The variety show was about to start, they fall in line and seated to their assigned seats; moreover, they participated in some activities and gags and felt that they were having a relax time for a moment.

 

          There was one game that the idols were distributed and form a team. They needed to play a relay using their lips. Boys were separated from the girls. Jeonghan, Mingyu, and The 8 were picked by draw lots for the first game which is transferring a transparent sheet to the other until it reaches the last member. Each group was composed of 6 members and there were 4 groups who’d be competing. 2 groups for boys and 2 groups for girls. 2 idol groups were in one team and if they win the game, they would get an expensive token which they desired to have.

 

          The first game was about to start and they already determined their position. Mingyu was in the middle next to Jeonghan while The 8 was positioned at the end to catch the papers. The formation was Idol 1-idol 2- idol 3-Jeonghan-Mingyu-The 8. Each team has 2 minutes to transfer the sheets.

 

          The game started and their team was moving so fast. Some had an almost skin to skin incident so they had to be very careful. The studio were full of screams and cringing due to the intensity of the game.

 

          The other members of seventeen became alerted when the man (imagine some extra character that you hated the most.) right next to Jeonghan was holding his neck as he gets close to him; in addition to that, he was like intentionally disregarding the paper when passing it to Jeonghan. S.Coups got his fiery glare fixed on him while Mingyu was always on alert. The time was almost over when that certain idol who was to pass the paper to Jeonghan intentionally dropped the paper and kissed Jeonghan’s innocent lips. Everybody was surprised while Mingyu pulled him to save their precious angel from the devil. The 8, on the other side was glaring at him intensely because he felt something bad with that guy from the very start, then he started wiping his hyung’s lips hoping that he could remove the bacteria from the annoying guy. Everyone was shocked and S.Coups even stood up in surprise. Mingyu and The8 noticed that Jeonghan was disgusted while that certain idol was very happy boasting and acting cool like nothing happened, and as if it was just normal thing for him.

 

The8 was really annoyed with that crazy guy because he had this aura that he is someone who likes to fool around, and he got suspicious when he decided the line-up for the game without consulting them. He was very bossy and hard to handle and The 8 did not like him.

 

That particular idol approached him and tried to lighten up the incident. From then, he started to feel close to him but it made Jeonghan awkward because he started holding his hands with him while waiting for the result. For the sake of variety, he just let it pass. The cute The8 was staring at him and interfere by moving aside the devil and started clinging onto Jeonghan while Mingyu got the other hand to keep him safe.

 

          They won the game and each had a cool price to take home after the show. They were packing up when Jeonghan went inside the bathroom washing his hands while that devil entered right after Jeognhan opened the door. Their eyes met but Jeonghan tried to ignore him; though, the young devil smiled at him and started to touch Jeonghan’s skin again. Jeonghan managed to stop his harassment and yet maintained his smile in order to not offend him. Vernon came out of a cubicle and saw what was going on.

 

Vernon:

Hey!

(He prevented him from coming close to Jeonghan by pushing him.)

Can’t you see, he’s uncomfortable?

(He knew he was talking to someone older than him but he did not care because he saw him harassing Jeonghan.)

Hyung, let’s go now.

 

Jeonghan felt harassed, and they quickly left the room. He thanked Vernon from saving him, but he also scolded him because he was too hot headed. Vernon defended himself. Cheol met them at the corridor noticing a scowl expression on Vernon’s face.

 

S.Coups:

Hanie, Vernon why?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing.

 

S.Coups:

Tell the kids to start packing. We will go home immediately. I’ll just go to the toilet.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay.

 

          S.Coups noticed that punk upon entering the bathroom, and knew that he did something to them. He ignored him and told himself to just be alert.

 

On the other hand, Vernon started scolding Jeonghan because he couldn’t get over the harassment of that bad guy.

 

Vernon:

Hyung,

(He called Jeonghan with an irritated tone.)

The next time someone does that to you, push them away. They felt that it’s okay because you are cool on it even though you’re not.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was surprised that Vernon was still thinking about it.)

Yeah. Thank you.

(He smiled because he thought that he was a grown man now but he was a little worried of his temper. He doesn’t react most of the time but when he does, he would not let it pass easily.)

 

Vernon:

Welcome.

(He smiled back at Jeonghan.)

Call me when that happens again.

 

Jeonghan:

What do you think of your hyung? I am not weak.

(He smiled at him and started tickling him.)

 

Vernon:

Hey, Stop!

 

S.Coups:

(He entered the room as soon as Vernon and Jeonghan went in and they had an abrupt announcement about the incident.)

Let’s protect each other, okay?

(They all agree with him; although, the thought was all of a sudden.)

 

          They came back home, had a little rest and resume working for the next day’s big event. Everybody was so pumped up and excited. They had an early time to have their beauty sleep.

 

Finally, the day has come! They went to the arena where they would celebrate their 3-day concert. They were practicing all day, from morning ‘til afternoon making their performances flawless, so that, they would not disappoint their beloved Carats.

 

          It was time to perform and everything seemed perfect. They enjoyed every single moment they had with their fans; however, for the past two days of their concert they slowly felt the exhaustion. On their last day, everyone was so tired; nonetheless, they continued the concert with full of energy.

 

          There was one moment, while they were performing “Mansae”, Jeonghan slightly felt dizziness that when it was already his turn, he went over the border and almost fell from the stage. Good thing, Mingyu noticed that he was going far and he was out of his balance. He grabbed him close to him; in addition, he felt that Jeonghan’s legs was weak and unstable. As a result, he carried him going to the back which confused the other members but still continued performing.

 

          In a short while at the back of their formation, Mingyu checked if he was conscious because his eyes were closed.

 

Jeonghan:

(He spoke to him.)

Mingyu, you can put me down, they might notice us. I’m fine now.

 

          Jeonghan and Mingyu resumed dancing while the staffs at the back were worried. Luckily, it was taken by their fans as part of their performance. After “Mansae”, they went back stage to change and the stage had an intermission hosted by the other performers.

 

Hoshi:

What happened?

(He asked them as soon as they went back stage.)

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing, I got tripped on the wire.

 

S.Coups:

(He had a sharp gaze knowing that there was something wrong. Cheol pulled Jeonghan and talked privately near a quiet area.)

Did you get dizzy back there? Answer my question honestly.

 

          Jeonghan nodded and felt like vomiting. He ran quickly to the bathroom and vomit. S.Coups aided him. 

 

S.Coups:

Better rest. Skip the next skit.

 

Jeonghan:

No. I’m okay. I will tell you if I cannot handle it anymore. Let’s go to the dressing room.

(He spoke with a tired expression.)

 

          He walked straight to the dressing room but still, S.Coups was worried. Although he saw that Jeonghan can still do the performance, he was afraid that he might pass out on stage while performing. Jeonghan sat on the floor leaning on DK’s shoulder while Seungkwan was resting beside him holding his hand. Seungkwan felt that his hyung’s hand was cold.

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung, are you alright? Your hands are cold.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. I just need to close my eyes for just a moment.

 

Seungkwan:

(He stared at him worriedly.)

DK hyung, let Hanie hyung lay on the couch. He’s not feeling well.

 

Jeonghan:

No, it’s better this way.

 

S.Coups:

(S.Coups approached them and checked on the members.)

Is he alright?

(He was referring to Jeonghan who was lying on DK’s shoulder.)

 

DK:

I think he’s dizzy.

 

S.Coups:

Yes, I know. Don’t disturb him for a while. You need water?

 

Seungkwan:

I’ll get it.

 

          DK, Joshua, and Woozi were checking on him, but he seemed to quickly fell asleep. Everyone was quiet and extra careful of their actions. When they were all ready, they woke up Jeonghan and made him change his clothes. Joshua gently tapped his hands.

 

Joshua:

Jeonghan-ah, are you okay?

 

Jeonghan:

(He finally woke up)

Yeah. I’ll change my clothes.

 

DK:

Hyung, are you sure?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

(He replied with a weak voice.)

 

          They have re stage to have their paper roll. S.Coups requested chairs for them to sit on. He told Mingyu and Dino to watch over Jeonghan because they were the nearest. The two agreed and Jeonghan felt sorry for them because he was sick at the moment. Nevertheless, his performance that time was good, nothing to worry about except he cried while hearing the messages from his beloved team members. When they were about to leave the stage again to change for their last performance, Jeonghan felt vomiting again, but he managed to hold it for a while. Dino and Mingyu assisted him to the back stage.

 

Dino:

Hyung, I think you should rest now.

 

          Jeonghan wasn’t able to finish Dino’s advice because he rushed to the bathroom and vomited. Mingyu ran with him and helped him carry his body to stand up. When the members saw what happened, they were all worried, and they planned to let Jeonghan rest instead of coming to the stage again. They talked to Jeonghan but their decision made him so sad. They knew that Jeonghan really loved to perform on stage specially their fans were waiting for them. He finds it unfair for them if he couldn’t perform until the end and was eager to perform until the end. Hoshi suggested that they would just make their last performance casually so that they don’t have to move so much. They consulted the directors and producers and they immediately agreed on it.

 

          For the last performance, Jeonghan tried his very best not to give up. S.Coups and Joshua, stayed by his side all the way until they finished the performance. After their performance, it was time to say goodbye because the program already ended. Jeonghan clinged onto their leader’s broad shoulder, while S.Coups embraced him back making Jeonghan’s face rest against his chest instead of facing the audience. He dragged Jun and Wonwoo to cover them up because the fans might notice that there was something wrong.

 

Jeonghan:

Coups-yah, I think my knees are giving up.

(He whispered weakly.)

 

S.Coups:

Don’t worry, I’ll catch you.

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry.

 

S.Coups:

No need to feel sorry. You did a great job.

(Tapped his head and lean his head against to Jeonghan’s)

 

They stayed like that for almost 5 minutes. Jeonghan was able to say thank you to their fans and immediately gave the mic to Mingyu to give a final message before passing out. S.Coups held Jeonghan standing for a while until they complete giving their messages and waved goodbye. At the end, Wonwoo and Jun covered them up together with the other members. They gathered together while S.Coups carried Jeonghan in his arms.  He was completely unconscious. The strong, reliable leader hurried to give him an immediate medication. Jeonghan was rushed to the hospital with S.Coups. While Joshua was assigned to look after the other members again. They couldn’t relax after their performance because they were all worried about their hyung.

 

 S.Coups called them, asking if they could bring a pair of clothes for him because he might stay in the hospital longer. His parents were called and they arrived at the hospital as soon as possible. The doctors said that it was due to his fatigue and advised them that he needed a good rest. When Jeonghan already gained consciousness, he ensured his parents that he was just okay so they won’t be worried anymore; moreover, he asked the doctor if he could just stay at their dorm because they have a schedule the next day. The doctor said that it was alright but he instructed him not to stress himself out. S.Coups called the other members back and told them that they would go home that night.

 

          As soon as they arrived home, they bombarded them with questions but S.Coups told them not the stress him out. He asked them if they ate already but they replied that they were waiting for them.

 

S.Coups:

Yah! You should have eaten earlier while we were gone.

 

Dino:

We couldn’t eat without you.

(He smiled.)

 

Jeonghan:

Ah~ I’m touched. Our baby is growing up.

(He teased his baby Dino again.)

 

Dino:

Hyung~

(He stopped talking because he knew that he cannot win the conversation.)

 

          They ordered something really good to fill their big appetites.