세븐틴: A Cold War

Behind the Scenes: Standby

세븐틴: A Cold War

 

Everything seemed normal again, but then, Jeonghan hasn’t recovered yet so everybody was carefully watching him without him noticing. Seungkwan went out to buy something for Jeonghan like a mini fan if it’s hot or a hot pack when it’s cold, towel, ointments, and other things. He even called his mom to ask for a marinated crab for his hyung because he knew he likes it.

 

          Since it was their day off, Dino, on the other hand, asked his parents to cook some Jjajangmyeon for them that day. His mom came bringing the ingredients and cooked it at their dorm. It was delicious and everybody loved it.

 

Meanwhile Jeonghan and Seungcheol was alone inside their bedroom. Cheol talked to him about a serious matter.

 

S.Coups:

Jeonghan ah, why did you not tell me about it?

 

Jeonghan:

About what?

 

S.Coups:

The doctor told me that you have a heart problem.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, that? I did not intend to. I thought it was cured long time ago. I never knew this would happen again.

 

S.Coups:

I am worried.

 

Jeonghan:

There’s nothing to worry because you’re there for me. Right?

 

S.Coups:

I failed you once.

(He couldn’t look at Jeonghan’s face out of guilt.)

 

Jeonghan:

Nope, not even once. So…

 I’m still relying on you.

(Smiled gently.)

You promise me that you’d protect me.

 

S.Coups:

(Surprised)

When did I say that?

 

Jeonghan:

Many times.

(Sent Coups a killer wink.)

 

S.Coups:

(Felt that he was black mailed.)

Ehem!

(His ears started to turn red because he usually say those words when he’s sleeping.)

Alright!

(Clearing his throat.)

I promised myself to protect all of you.

 

Jeonghan:

I know. You’re like a knight in shining armour, leader!

(Praised him.)

 

S.Coups:

Is that so? I feel pressured!

 

Jeonghan:

Our reliable and strong leader, E-SU-COUP-SEU!

Alright!

(Raised both of his hands with a wide smile.)

 

S.Coups:

Don’t do that. I’ll feel really bad if I fail the second time around.

 

          Jeonghan got scared that he might hurt Seungcheol with his words and action. He was trying to figure out what words should he say.

 

Jeonghan:

Since when did you fail? You’re always the best for me!

 

S.Coups:

I know you’re just making me feel better.

(He became sad.)

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry if I make you sad.

(Stopped talking to Cheol while folding his new washed clothes.)

 

S.Coups:

Let the others know.

(He suddenly spoke, breaking the silence in the atmosphere.)

 

Jeonghan:

What happened is more than enough. I know they’re not showing it to me but they are all pressured to take good care of me.

(He became serious.)

 

S.Coups:

That means: No extra work for you this time, Jeonghanie.

 

Jeonghan:

I understand.

(He felt sad because he would like to join them in their performance but they just have to abide what the doctor said.)

 

S.Coups:

Your schedules are pure hosting and guesting. No extra activities that will exhaust your body.

Let’s stick to that for a while.

We will be having our comeback soon, I want you to be healthy and perform with us again on stage.

(Gave his orders clearly.)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

 

          That was the first time they talked seriously about something. The surroundings was so quiet, and the both of them were too shy to speak first.

 

          Carrying the orders of their leader, Jeonghan rested for a while but instead of going home, he stayed with his friends to support them. As a result, Sebongies were busy of their schedules, while Jeonghan was left alone in the house with their voice trainer or whoever was available to stay and look after him. The angel was basically caged in their house, doing nothing.

 

          One time, Minhyuk paid a visit to Seventeen’s house to ask Jeonghan out. The bored young man made sure that he would inform their voice trainer, who was with him, that he’s going out with Minhyuk for a while. The moment Jeonghan stepped out of the door, he inhaled deep as if it was his first time going out for a century.

 

Jeonghan:

Nice! It’s been a while.

 

Minhyuk:

You mean, they aren’t inviting you out?

 

Jeonghan:

It’s not the case but their schedules are full.

(Pouted his cherry tinted lips.)

 

          Minhyuk looked at him like he was so blessed by the presence of an angel. He took good care of him and spent all day unwinding, strolling everywhere they wanted too. Minhyuk behaved so well so Jeonghan had nothing to worry.

 

          Hoshi and the other boys came back earlier as expected just to see their hyung immediately because they missed him so much. Only to find out that he was not around and the worst was he was with Minhyuk again, as per their trainer.

 

Hoshi:

That hyung!

 

Dino:

Here we go again.

(Face palm)

 

Hoshi:

Dino, call hyung. Get him back here.

 

          Dino was calling Jeonghan but his phone was out of the coverage area because they went to a place where signal was too weak. They went near a mountain viewing the sea with the beautiful sunset. It was so relaxing and Jeonghan liked it so much.

 

          Dino dialled Jeonghan’s number numerous times already until Seungcheol and the others came back home. Jeonghan wasn’t aware of the time until Dino finally reached Jeonghan’s phone.

 

Dino:

Hyung!

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, Dino?

 

          Seungcheol got the phone and talked to him with a steady but mad voice.

 

S.Coups:

Where are you? What time is it now?

(Scowled his face.)

 

          The members freaked out, especially the young ones, because for the first time, Cheol’s eyes were dead serious. They all stayed quiet until the two finished talking.

 

Jeonghan:

(Looked at his watch.)

Oh, crap! Be back in an hour.

 

S.Coups:

In an hour?!

(Shouted in disbelief)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. I asked Minhyuk to bring me somewhere to relax.

 

S.Coups:

And where is that?

(Scrutinizing every detail he should know.)

 

Jeonghan:

Sea side.

 

S.Coups:

Where?

(His tone was getting angrier that made Jeonghan’s heart beats faster.)

 

Jeonghan:

Bye. Gotta go.

(He plainly hanged his phone.)

 

          Seungcheol got angry because he did not inform them about it. Everyone was quiet when Jeonghan finally came home. The silence was so awkward and he knew that S.Coups might be mad at him.

 

Jeonghan:

Sorry. I did not plan to stay late but I didn’t realize the time.

(He defended himself.)

 

          Seungcheol did not say anything to him but to Minhyuk. By their leader’s action, he knew that he was furious.

 

S.Coups:

Thank you for bringing him home safely.

(Greeted him warmly.)

 

Minhyuk:

No problem. It’s my responsibility.

(Displayed a faint smile.)

 

S.Coups:

Thank you. Have a good night.

 

Minhyuk:

You too.

(Raised his hands to tell Jeonghan that he was leaving.)

Good night.

 

          Seungcheol locked the door, went to their bedroom and after that, his voice was never heard again that very night. Jeonghan was so scared at S.Coups to have a talk. He was so hesitant to approach him, but he told himself to be brave and talk to him privately in their room. As he entered the room, the lights were off and S.Coups was on his bed already. Jeonghan thought that he was not well and checked him. His temperature was just right so Jeonghan thought that he was just tired and left him after he put on his blanket. He decided to talk to him tomorrow morning.

 

          All of them were not comfortable of what happened; nevertheless, they forced themselves to sleep early since no one dares to play or watch. As, Seungcheol implemented a new rule that would not allow them to sleep later than 10, except they have a night show. They were like kids bound in their curfew. It was an absolute order from their king to rest when it’s already time to rest. In addition, No gadgets after 10 pm.

         

          Everyone jumped into their bed before 11:00. The house was squeaky quiet that their neighbours thought that they were out of town.

 

          After implementing their new law, it was visible that they felt more energized once they open their eyes in the morning; moreover, they felt that they have a really complete sleep. No more extending of time with the famous line ‘5 minutes more. Just give me 5 minutes more.’ If they woke up early, they would just stay in their bed to relax their body and mind, or if not, their doing their morning exercise for their abs.

 

          Seventeen was ever busy for the past few days because their comeback is getting nearer, especially their composers and choreographers. Plus, they have to do more gueatings to promote their team’s upcoming album. They dispersed right after the sun fully appeared in the sky, shinning on its brightest and warmest light.

 

Jeonghan was once again left alone and still bothered about what happened yesterday. The only way he could talk to him again was to message him since they had no time to talk before they go.

 

Jeonghan:

Good morning, leader!

(He went straight to the point.)

I just want to apologize of what happened yesterday. Please forgive me. I’ll make sure it won’t happen again.

 

S.Coups:

Sure.

 

          Jeonghan was surprised with a single word reply. He was expecting more and he tried to think that he was just busy at the moment. A text message arrived to Jeonghan’s phone and it was from Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk:

Jeonghan ah, how are you?

 

Jeonghan:

I’m fine. You? Are you busy?

(They continued to exchange messages.)

 

Minhyuk:

We’re on a shooting now. Currently preparing, then I thought of you.

Everything alright?

 

Jeonghan:

What do you mean?

 

Minhyuk:

Do you think I made Cheol angry? He’s kinda different last night.

 

Jeonghan:

It was not your fault. It’s mine. I’ll try to talk to him later. I guess he was just tired yesterday because he was out the whole day.

 

Minhyuk:

I see. I’ll call you later.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay.

 

          Right after that message Mingyu thought of Jeonghan and texted him.

 

Mingyu:

Hyung, how are you?

 

Jeonghan:

Fine. Where are you now?

 

Mingyu:

At the set. We’re on a break right now. I miss you, hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

I miss you too.

 

Mingyu:

I bought a cake for you and it’s inside the refrigerator.

 

Jeonghan:

Really?

(Put a heart emoticon with a kiss.)

Thank you.

 

Minhyuk:

(He texted late because he saw Jeonghan’s message after his hair was done.)

Alright. Take care.

 

Jeonghan:

(Jeonghan mistook Minhyuk from Mingyu because they had the same 1st letter.)

Okay. You too. Saranghae~

(With 3 hearts after the sentence.)

 

          When Minhyuk saw it, he blushed and rubbed his eyes to check if it was really what he thought it was. He thought so hard of what to reply and got stiff sitting on his chair.

 

Mingyu:

(He replied back as soon as he can.)

It’s for you, hyung. I put your food inside the microwave. Just reheat it if you get hungry.

 

          Jeonghan was confused of the chaotic message chain he had in his phone. He checked it all again and got embarrassed when he discovered that he accidentally send the message to Minhyuk instead of Mingyu. He was thinking hard of how could he possibly take it back. Meanwhile he answered his prince first.

 

Mingyu:

Thank you, Mingyu! You’re the best! Saranghae~

 

Mingyu:

Saranghae~

 

          Jeonghan couldn’t focus and stood up to walk back and forth while biting his finger nail in anxiety. He thought that he was getting crazy just thinking about it.

 

Jeonghan:

What should I do?

(He repeatedly said those words in his head.)

I can’t face him anymore!

(Face palmed)

 

Minhyuk replied after a few minutes. In his first message enveloped with a grinning smiley emoticon. Minhyuk was also biting his fingernails while thinking of his next move. He looked so stressed and tensed that his make-up artist needed to re-do his make-up.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was really embarrassed and didn’t know how to stay cool. He sent a peace sign back to Minhyuk for the purpose of apologizing.)

So sorry, I just got used to saying those words while texting the other members and accidentally-

(Deleted the accidentally and sent it with so much proofreading.)

 

Minhyuk:

(Saw the message and replied.)

It’s fine. You’re a sweet person, aren’t you?

 

          The both of them were relieved because they fixed their awkward problem.

 

Jeonghan:

Not really.

(Humbled himself.)

 

Minhyuk:

I liked it.

(Sending another text.)

Saranghae (with grinning emoticon.)

 

          Jeonghan ended their conversation with heart shapes in different colors. He went to the kitchen because he became hungry after thinking too much for a single error wile texting. He get the food Mingyu made for him and eat it while scanning his phone. He texted the other members to remind them to eat their lunch. The8 was the first one to reply.

 

The 8:

Hyung, I’m going home! Let’s eat together.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay, I’ll wait for you. How many minutes do you have to travel?

 

The 8:

I’m home!

(He shouted cutely while searching for Jeonghan.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Met his cute fairy at their living room and stretched his arms wide to embrace his Minghao.)

Thank goodness you are back! I’m so lonely, The8.

(Pouting his lips sadly.)

 

The 8:

See? I can come immediately when you needed me. I just got a little traffic jam out there so I came a little late.

 

JEonghan:

It’s okay. At least you’re here.

 

          The8 presented something he was carrying on his hand. He bought fried chicken and dumplings outside and planned to eat with Jeonghan. He knew that the other members would come home late, so he just bought food just enough for them to eat.

 

Jeonghan:

(He was excited seeing those delicious food that he brought home.)

Looks good! C’mon. Mingyu also left me food. We can share Minghao yah.

 

          The two stayed in front of the television while eating their lunch. The8 fed Jeonghan and vice versa. After eating, they were fed up of watching television with cliché drama stories and ended up turning if off. They the music and dance together; moreover, they practice and make new steps for their comeback. It was a long day for the isolated angel to stay alone in their house. The8 fell asleep after his intense dancing and all. The lazy pretty boy posted just a glimpse of The8’s cool dance and just watch him sleep after.

 

          As soon as the boys came home, they saw Jeonghan cleaning the house alone. Hoshi helped him to carry and clean things while the others automatically get the mop or prepare their meal. Mingyu, without any rest, headed to their kitchen to prepare their dinner. The eldest maknae offered his help to the poor Mingyu.

 

Jeonghan:

Want me to cook something?

 

Mingyu:

It’s alright.

 

Jeonghan:

Actually, I prepared a soybean soup just a while ago. I don’t know if you’ll like it though.

 

Mingyu:

Wow! Me!

(He felt extremely hungry upon knowing that they have soybean soup.)

 

Jeonghan:

I already cooked the rice and…

 

Mingyu:

What’s that?

(He saw a frying pan on the surface of the stove.)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m frying tonkatsu.

 

Mingyu:

(He was surprised of what Jeonghan did.)

You must be bored, hyung.

(He smiled and cuddled Jeonghan cutely.)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

 

Mingyu:

(.)

Omma~

(Embraced him adorably.)

 

Jeonghan:

Omo~ my son.

(He patted his head and told him to call all of them so they can eat.)

 

          Mingyu called them in the kitchen to have their dinner. The tall, handsome young man was the one who get the tonkatsu from a boiling oil in the pan. They served it while it was still hot. Everyone was delighted when they saw all of it; moreover, Jeonghan served them the appetizers he made when The8 was sound asleep.

 

Seungkwan:

(Shouted.)

It’s a miracle!

(Acted to wipe his tears of joy.)

You did all of this?

 

Jeonghan;

Yeah~

 

Jun:

Woah! This looks good.

(Pointing at some appetizer.)

 

Jeonghan:

C’mon, let’s eat!

 

Joshua:

When did you learn all of these?

 

Jeonghan:

It was quite easy. I watched on Youtube.

 

Dino:

Let’s eat!

(He was so excited.)

 

          Vernon got a tonkatsu and surprisingly, it tasted good. All of the members ate their Mommy Jeonghan’s dish and complemented him about it. On the other hand, Jeonghan was glad when they loved his cooking.

 

          S.Coups had still no word and they all were confused about it. They weren’t sure if he was just tired or he’s still angry. They tried to ignore him because they were pretty sure that Seungcheol did not want an unwanted attention from everyone.

 

          The next day, Jeonghan woke up early to prepare their breakfast. When the members all got up, they smell the delicious aroma of a toast. They were energized early in the morning wearing those beautiful smiles on their faces. They ate the toast and drink their chocolate drink while it were still hot.

 

Hoshi:

Woah!

(He was very delighted.)

Thank you, hyung! You’re the best!

 

          Jeonghan thought of preparing them meal while he had no schedule. Tried scanning his phone for some recipes while one by one, the members stepped out of the house. S.Coups finally came near him to talk to him.

 

S.Coups:

Don’t get your body tired. We’re going.

(With a plain low voice.)

 

          Jeonghan was startled by it and looked into their leader’s serious face.

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah, I know.

Coups yah, is there something wrong?

 

S.Coups:

Nothing.

(He left without any expression in his face.)

 

Jeonghan:

I think there is.

(Frowned his eyebrows.)

 

          Jeonghan texted Coups again to say sorry of anything that he did wrong. Coups replied the same thing he replied the other day. Jeonghan was a little pissed because S.Coups was trying to ignore him.

 

          On the other hand, Seungcheol participated in their shows like before. He’s acting normal and cheerful as ever! Some of the members noticed that he was acting different in front of them and in front of Jeonghan.

 

Joshua was the one to ask first.

 

Joshua:

What’s wrong Coups?

 

S.Coups:

(He smiled brightly.)

Nothing.

(Indeed, he showed a normal, naughty yet matured Cheol.)

 

Joshua:

In front of us nothing but with Jeonghan, it’s different.

Did you guys have a fight?

(He was totally concerned about his beloved friends.)

 

S.Coups:

(He denied it.)

Nope. It was nothing. Maybe I’m just not in the mood.

 

Joshua:

Whenever you see him (Jeonghan)?

 

S.Coups:

No!

Listen, maybe I just became so strict with him.

 

Vernon:

(Unintentionally heard his hyungs conversation.)

But hyung, you will worry him (Jeonghan).

(He was concerned.)

 

S.Coups:

I’m sorry.

 

          Alone in the house again, the angel started to lose his nuts. It was so quiet and he just kept on listening to music and sing until he dropped. One moment, Jackson texted him.

 

Jackson:

Jeong-honey, you home?

You available right now?

I wanna go and see you.

(He texted continuously.)

 

Jeonghan:

You’re free to visit. I’m alone.

 

Jackson:

Then, open the door.

 

          Jeonghan was surprised and thought it was just a prank. Then, someone rang the doorbell and heard a voice calling out his name. He ran to the door and openned it finding out that Jackson was really in front of their house.

 

Jackson:

Sorry for the short notice.

 

Jeonghan:

(His eyes became big.)

That was a very short notice, though.

(Flashing his bright smile; though, he was still dumbfounded.)

 

          Jackson smiled back at him and, he did not seem in the mood to fool around. He handed him some food while he smelled that something delicious was stirring in the kitchen.

 

Jeonghan:

You’re alone?

 

Jackson:

Yup. The others went to their houses with their family.

 

Jeonghan:

I see.

 

Jackson:

That smells so good!

(Hyped up again.)

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, c’mon! Let’s eat.

 

Jackson:

Great!

 

          Jeonghan forgot to tell everybody that they got a visitor that day. The moment that Seungcheol entered their house, he heard some laughter and voices around the house.

 

Seungcheol:

We’re here!

(His face displayed a tired, soulless expression, while removing his shoes a box of food carried by his one hand.)

 

          S.Coups saw that Jackson was there and greeted him. Jeonghan realized that he also forgot to inform them that he came; though, Jackson explained the whole story why he came there all of a sudden. Coups just welcomed him into their humble home. Jeonghan was observing S.Coups’ actions and thought that he was doing great now because he’s smiling unlike before.

 

S.Coups:

C’mon, let’s eat! I’m so hungry.

(Invited Jackson to eat with them.)

 

Jackson:

Well, all I did was to eat since I came here but I’m glad. Thanks.

Let’s eat!

 

          An army gathered around the table while Jackson carried one chair from their living room to the dining table to feast with them. The table was full of homemade dishes and they were, as always, energized everytime they reunited in their dining room.

 

Jackson:

Wow! This is so great!

Good job Han-ah.

(He smiled handsomely.)

I wish we could have someone like you in our house.

(Looked dearly at Jeonghan.)

 

S.Coups:

You can’t take him away.

He’s ours, hyung.

 

Jackson:

I envy you!

 

          Sungcheol’s deliberation was too serious that they became so quiet. Hoshi cracked the awkward air by a shout and dance.

 

Hoshi:

Oh yeah! Cheonsa YOON-JEONG-HAN belongs HERE!

(Pointing at his heart while giving his angel a heart shape with a wink.)

 

          Jeonghan catched that love, Hoshi gave him. Hoshi was so cute and energetic and Sebongies joined him in their revolution. Jackson had fun arguing with them and had so much fun that he did not want to leave anymore. He even declared that he was the 14th member of their band.

 

 It was time for him to leave, and the energetic handsome creature, signalled Jeonghan that he would call anytime. Jeonghan gave him a pretty smile that melted him. He smiled back at his new found angel and stepped out of the door.

 

Jackson:

Take care.

(He said with a serious and dedicated face.)

 

Jeonghan:

(Stared back at him.)

Yeah. Sure. Thank you.

Text me when you’re home.

 

Jackson:

I’ll call.

(Winked.)

 

Dino:

Ei, hyung, you said goodbye already. Aren’t you going now?

(.)

 

Jackson:

You’re so cute being possessive with my Honey. I like it!

(He declared.)

I will go whenever I want to, kid.

(Enlarged his eyes to intimidate him.)

 

Dino:

Tsk!

 

          Jeonghan gave them a pretty blooming smile. The boys were relieved when they see those beautiful smile, shining as ever. Meanwhile, the two hyungs talked privately in their room.

 

Joshua:

Cheol, what’s the matter?

 

Seungcheol:

(Got a serious heavy face.)

Nothing.

 

Joshua:

I don’t think so. Something’s bothering you?

 

Seungcheol:

Our schedule.

(Sighed.)

I want to rest.

 

          Joshua understood that he badly need a rest, and offered his help to their leader. All throughout, the pale, charismatic leader, felt like he was working alone. Joshua felt guilty over it and promised Coups his support and help.

 

Joshua:

Anything I can do for you?

 

Seungcheol:

Change first your bandage then gather everyone in the living room. We’ll discuss our schedule.

 

Joshua:

Okay.

 

Seungcheol:

Give me your hand.

 

Joshua:

Why?

 

Seungcheol:

Those look so bad. Are you okay with that?

(Showed a gross yet concerned eyes.)

 

Joshua:

Yeah. Totally fine.

 

Seungcheol:

Let me help you change your bandage.

 

Joshua:

No. I’m fine.

 

          Coups grabbed his hand aggressively and opened the bandage seeing those stitches on his precious hand. Seungcheol’s expression seemed like he was the one who was wounded.

 

Seuncheol:

When will you remove the stitches? Does it hurt a lot?

(He felt responsible over it.)

 

Joshua:

Isn’t it obvious, Cheol? Of course, it hurts a lot.

The doctors said, I can remove those after 3 weeks.

 

          Seungcheol got the 1st aid kit and prepared himself into cleaning Joshua’s wounds, but Joshua was so uncomfortable because he was scared that Seungcheol might push it hard. He was resisting Cheol’s wild grip.

 

Seungcheol:

Don’t move!

(He irritatingly scolded Joshua.)

 

Joshua:

I’m scared!

(Scared to the bones.)

 

          Jeonghan suddenly entered their room and was surprised upon finding them there. Jeonghan excused himself immediately while Joshua and S.Coups stared at each other.

 

Seungkwan:

(He was outside the room witnessing what happened to Jeonghan.)

Hyung, what was that?

 

Jeonghan:

(Shushed him by putting his finger on his lips while displaying an evil grin.)

There’s romance in the room.

(He whispered.)

 

Seungkwan:

What?

 

Jeonghan:

Seungcheolie is currently changing Joshua’s bandage.

 

Seungkwan:

Oh~ I wanna see.

Wait, what's romantic about it?

(Wondered of how did Jeonghan find that romantic.)

 

          They peaked once again to the room seeing Cheol carefully changing Joshua’s bandage. They looked so sweet. Seungkwan whispered to Jeonghan and vise versa. Unfortunately, their soft giggle and voices were caught by S.Coups and scolded them.

 

S.Coups:

I can hear you out there.

(Looked at them with an electrifying glare.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was giggling.)

Sorry.

(He exposed himself and Seungkwan then closed the door after.)

 

Seungkwan:

Aren’t you jealous, hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

(He was really honest.)

Why would I?

 

Seungkwan:

Really?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah.

(Changed the topic already.)

My Seungkwanie, let’s bath together.

 

Seungkwan:

Okay.

 

          While Jeonghan and Seungkwan was preparing for their warm bath, Joshua talked to Coups while changing his bandage.

 

Joshua:

Coups?

 

Seungcheol:

What?

It’s better this way.

 

Joshua:

(Smirked at him.)

I think I know what your real problem is.

You’re scared. Right?

 

Seungcheol:

I don’t know.

 

Joshua:

Or should I say confused?

 

Seungcheol:

I don’t think so.

 

Joshua:

You’re answering my questions based on what question you put in your mind!

(He scolded him.)

 

Seungcheol:

(He smiled back at him.)

You got me.

 

Joshua:

You cannot stay this long.

(Staring at a blank space.)

 

Seungcheol:

(Thought that they had the same feelings over him.)

I know.

Can I ask you a favour?

 

Joshua

It depends. If it’s in my advantage, I’m okay with that.

 

Seungcheol:

You demon!

(Pushed his wounds slightly.)

 

Joshua:

Aw! That hurts!

(He got a little annoyed.)

 

Seungcheol:

Oh sorry!

(He was startled by his action.)

Keep him away from me.

(Spoke what was in his mind.)

 

Joshua:

Leave it to me.

(Grinned)

 

          Their conversation ended well with a good agreement. Joshua did what Coups told him to do. For ones, they gathered in the kitchen as Joshua instructed them, and sat on their respective seats. Joshua halted Jeonghan and Seungkwan from bathing to have their meeting first.

 

          As Seungcheol requested, Joshua swift him away from Jeonghan, taking his place beside him while Wonwoo was on his other side. Seungcheol thought that his own favour would insult and annoy him, but he couldn’t complain because it was his wish in the first place.

 

Seungcheol:

(He started the meeting.)

Okay, first of all, let’s talk about our preparation for our comeback, Hoshi and Woozi?

 

          The both leaders of each group gave their progress report while everybody was listening and suggesting something that could help them. While discussing, Joshua slide his arms around Jeonghan’s waste; however, he felt a strange hand crawling over Jeonghan’s spine. He peaked from the back finding Wonwoo’s masculine yet delicate hands. The slender gentleman gazed at as if, his eyes spoke for him to tell Wonwoo to stop touching Jeonghan’s back; however, Wonwoo paid no attention to his cute gentleman hyung and owned Jeonghan’s body. Jeonghan felt every single movement they were making on his back and looked at the both of them annoyingly.

 

Jeonghan:

Yah. Both of you, stop what you’re doing. My back is not an arena for fighting.

 

          Wonwoo did not let Jeonghan’s scolding prevent him from hugging his back while Joshua just leaned on his angel’s shoulder and caress his hands. S.Coups paused for a while witnessing those outrageous movements.

 

Wonwoo:

(Smirked at their leader like he was challenging him.)

Then?

(Asking Coups to continue.)

 

S.Coups:

(Cleared his throat.)

Jeonghan!

 

Jeonghan:

(Was surprised upon hearing his name and he’s glad that finally he’s having a job again.)

Yes?

(Giving him a wide gorgeous eyes.)

 

S.Coups:

I have an assignment for you. Can you do this alone?

After our comeback stage-

(Halted his sentence)

 

Jeonghan:

Sure.

(Agreed without even knowing what was it.)

 

S.Coups:

(Sighed.)

You are needed to host a show. You’re being requested.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay, no problem.

 

S.Coups:

Keep us posted.

 

Jeonghan:

Of course!

 

S.Coups:

(Did not forget Jeonghan’s forgetfulness on texting him.)

You failed me twice already.

 

Jeonghan:

(Froze.)

Sorry.

 

S.Coups:

(He smiled.)

No worries. Make sure you’re just okay.

 

JEonghan:

Aye! Aye!

(Salute at S.Coups.)

 

Mingyu:

Aigoo~ So cute!

(His no. 1 fan never failed to be enchanted by Jeonghan’s charms.0

 

          Jeonghan winked at Mingyu to intentionally melt his heart; though, it was not his intention to really capture his weak heart. Seungcheol let it be and continued discussing their tight schedule.

 

          In addition, the eldest, tried his best to act normal. He tried to joke, smile, annoy everybody, but he couldn’t eliminate that Jeonghan feels that he was trying avoid him. He did not know the real reason but he stayed cool about it and respect his decision.

 

          Every time they met each other’s eyes or even touched their skin against the other, S.Coups intentionally avoided it. They even barely talk to each other anymore. Cheol felt so far that Jeonghan couldn’t recognize his friend he knew before. Since Jeonghan was quite not used to it, it left him think deeper of their true problem. He never acted like that before and he’s worried. Though, he was trying his best to be accustomed to it; otherwise, he’ll just feel sad.