Time Give Us Love

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Please Comment!!!

 

 

 

Chapter 6

 

Time Give Us Love

 

 

 

 

 

May 2014

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

“Taeyeon the board says that you and the girls will attend EXO’s concert this week.” My manager said to me. “After that you will be attending the after party, and that is when you will be going in your car with Baekhyun and drive to the location where the papz is… Hey are you listening?”

“Yeah, yeah…” I said not even shedding any interest. He then drop me off to the dorm, in which no one actually go to. So once my manager is gone I then went to my secret car, by the parking lot and went to the house Jiyong and I call home.

Of course he isn’t here, so I call some people who might want to sleep over. Mainly four girls, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany, and Yuri. I pick them up and we went there.

“You know this is my second time here, but still I am amazed that you live here?” Yuri said to me.

“Me too.” I answer as I place our food on the table.

“Where is your roommate Taeng?” Jessica ask meaningfully.

“He is out on tour…” I then open my eyes as I answer nonchalantly to that.

“So you are living with your boyfriend!!” Sunny shouted.

Tiffany and Yuri then surround me and drag me to the living room. “Spill it who is your boyfriend?”

“It’s G-dragon girls.” Jessica spoiled it. “This sister of ours just tamed a dragon!”

“Seriously? I thought that you two are just friends?” Yuri said. “Wait when?!”

“Is it when you two got hospitalized?” Tiffany suddenly said and I just nodded.

“Does your parent’s know Taeng?” Sunny asks.

“Her parents doesn’t know but… Jiyong already introduce Taeng as his girlfriend to his family. Accidentaly that is?” Jessica said.

“Why do you know that?” Tiffany asks.

“Well… do you remember that we went to a vacation, just the two of us, well we went to Dolce Vita but GD oppa’s parents were there and the rest is history.” Jessica told them. “By the way they like Taeyeon already.”

“Ya! Why not you tell them everything!” I said getting angry at Jessica.

“Sorry… but it’s funny… you know your love story.” She said.

I just glare at her but, Jessica just keeps on laughing.

“By the way… what are going to do?” Yuri said to me. “I know Baekhyun is a nice kid but, I totally don’t see you two together being lovey dovy to each other.”

We were all at the living room eating our dinner. They

“Also does Jiyong oppa, alright with you being in a fake scandal.” Sunny asks me.

“Actually I won’t be doing that fake scandal.” I said to them.

“WHAT!!!” They all reacted except Jessica who have already predicted it.

“Jiyong and I will reveal our relationship instead.” I said.

“Wait does YG know this? How about his groupmates.” Yuri asks.

“I don’t know, but I think he will reveal it to them this week.” I said. “Also he is helping me with my plan to take over SM, well mostly about the buying the shares of the agency. By the way, do the board have notice it?”

“Of course.” Sunny said. “My uncle said that two of the shareholder suddenly sold their shares to an unknown buyer, in total the shares is about 15%. My has the largest shares with 35%, CEO Kim has 25%. As for the artists like us, over all if we combine all of our shares including Boa unnie, and Kangta oppa, we all have at least 9%. The remaining 16% is distributed to CEO Kim’s associate and my Uncle’s associate.”

“Hey Taeng… once we take over the agency and Boa unnie became the CEO, what are we going to do?” Tiffany asks.

Then it hit me. What we going to do after that? “Let’s just think of that after we push those old bastard out of our home.” I just said to them.

After that we just fool around my house. Of course they ask if I already did it with Jiyong and I just said no. Well they don’t believe it. I mean it is true since we sleep in different rooms everytime. Also it’s not like we have that kind of relationship.

But the thing is, my agent told me that buying the other shares will be tough. The 16% that Sunny talks about are all hidden shares of CEO Kim and Chairman Lee. Though part Mr. Lee’s share on the 16% are lower, I need a lot more just to buy it.

We slept at my room that night, well we talk about a lot of things too, Jessica was offered a reality show with her sister, which expected since they wanted to isolate her to us. (not happening though).

Everyone was already asleep, except for Tiffany who ask for a talk with me so we went to the kitchen and I offer her a glass of wine.

“Taeng… is it really worth it, all of this?” She ask me. “You shouldering everything, while us your sisters just watch in the sidelines?”

“What do you mean?” I ask her.

“I know that I shouldn’t be the one saying to you this, but Jessica and I have a talk, and she said, in the offset that your plan didn’t work and in the end she will be kick out from the group, she wanted us to know that she won’t blame us.” She said. “She wanted us to continue as a group and be the best for our fans. Taeng I too don’t want anyone of us be kick out or leave the group but…”

“Don’t worry Fany-ah…” I said. “No one will be kick out of the group and no one will be left behind. We can do this. We are not a rookie girl group that is struggling to find a footing in this industry. We already made a name for ourselves.” I then wipe the tears in her eyes. “Beside of they kick out Jessica then they should say goodbye to us as a group. With the money I am getting at, we could set up our own agency.”

She just smile at me and for that at least I soothe her heart.

“By the way Taeng, are you really going to reveal your relationship with Jiyong oppa?” She ask to me.

“Yeah… with that, SM’s stocks will be lower and we can buy more shares. It’s a downside yes, but still I hope that we will succeed.”

“Taeng… you and GD oppa, aren’t really lovers, right?” She ask me. “I know Sica know this too and you can fool some of the girls but not us.”

“We are partners.” I said to her. “We are friends.”

“Do you like him?” She ask again. “I know GD oppa is a nice guy so… do you like him?”

“I don’t know… “ I answer. “It is just that… he is someone I don’t want to let go, and someone I can trust.”

She didn’t say anything after that, and we just went to the room to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

 

“Hey Ji… what is this all about?” TOP hyung said as I drive them to private restaurant. We are in Tokyo for our YG concert tour and since it was finished they give us a few weeks off. So all of us tour Japan for a while.

For today I called my members to talk to them about something important. “You will know when we arrived beside it’s nice to spend time with you guys, outside of a club. Beside I need to talk about something.”

“You are awfully sentimental this days Ji.” Youngbae said.

“Well… it’s just that we are nearing our military enlistment and it will be sad once we all went in.” I said. “Enough of that we have arrived. I search this on the internet and they said they serve the best sushi here.”

We enter the restaurant and order our foods. It has a private room and it looks like my members like the food here too.

“This really good for hangovers.” Seungri said. He was sleeping on our way here since he party last night.

“Seungri you need to really cut that partying of yours.” I said to him.

“Hyung is right.” Daesung said. “You might be photograph by some papz again.”

“Seungri you really should need to get a descent girlfriend.” TOP hyung said. “Someone who is very conservative and polite also can whip you to be a good man.”

“Hyung is there someone like that nowadays?” Seungri said.

“There’s Seohyun. SNSD Seohyun.” I said.

“Seungri forget about that.” TOP hyung said. “Jiyong are you crazy? Seohyun you want this guy date Seohyun? I may be this guy’s friend but I won’t let him be with an angel like girl like Seohyun. Junsu, Yunho, and Yoochun would kill me.”

Ahh that’s right they don’t know about the future. I should not slip anything like that again.

“Jiyong… what do you want to talk about?” Youngbae asks.

I then place my chopsticks on the table and face them. I take a deep breathes and then they all became serious as they await for what I am going to do.

“I’m dating SNSD’s Kim Taeyeon.”  There was silence inside the room so I continued. “I like her and sorry for lying last time, we were dating since the end of January. I hope you understand.”

“Great!” Youngbae congratulate me.

“Nice going Ji!” Top hyung also congratulate me.

“Wait you are not angry?” I ask them.

“Well hyung, we already know that you and Taeyeon noona are dating.” Seungri said. “Beside we really like Taeyeon noona for you.”

“Beside… he change you for the better.” TOP hyung said to me. “If it is any other girl, they will just backride on your fame.”

“Also Taeyeon is someone we know.” Daesung said.

“But Ji if you are telling us this then something will happen right?” Youngbae said.

“Yeah something will happen, but I want to ask if you are okay with that.” I ask them.

Judging from their faces they already know what I am saying. “Of course.”

“We are here for you hyung.”

“Just don’t break her heart, and protect her Ji.” Youngbae said.

Seeing that they don’t really hate the fact that I am dating, makes me happy. So for that day we just eat deliciously while they interrogate me. They ask when it all happen so I told them a lie that Taeyeon and I make.

“We met first, when I was dump by Kiko. We met at some club in Seoul. We drank but we didn’t get wasted. We talk but the club was so noisy so I we ended up hanging out in a nearby park.”

“Really? You didn’t bring her to your house?” Seungri said.

I just smack his head and continue on. “As I was saying, we enjoy each other’s company, we ex-change numbers, and meet up at some point but I erased her number by mistake that is why I ask you to get it for me at the hospital.”

“By the way Ji… are you going to tell this to YG hyung?” Youngbae said.

“Probably not.” I said. “I mean he really don’t want us to associate with any SM artists. Especially SNSD. If he knew I was dating Taeyeon he will go nuts.”

“Is that why you are going to surprise him with a scandal?” Daesung said. “Hyung you know if this be revealed all of Kpop will probably be a blaze.”

“Seriously fan wars will be really worst.” Seungri said. “But still it will be fun. At least we could be friends with them again like we used to.”

“You just want to get close for you to brag it like last time.” Youngbae said.

“Well at least I want to be close to them not like TOP hyung who is to coward to even get Tiffany noona’s number.” Seungri rebutted. “Seriously hyung how will you court her. I mean she already has a boyfriend.”

“Yah! When did I say I like her?” TOP said. “I just find her pretty when she host that event years ago.”

I laugh how all of our conversations revolve on those girls. The fact in the future they all gotten who they desire and TOP hyung even considered it as a blessing. We were eating the dessert when Seungri open up a topic.

“Hyung I heard you proposed an agency wide drug testing for all of the staff and employees of YG.” Daesung said.

“Why? What about it?” I said.

“Hyung some of our staff have been temporary fired because of it, even Xin hyung.” Seungri said.

“I know. He confronted me about that last time.” I said. “But still I don’t want any one of us be in any relations to drug ever again. So I am telling you, don’t use any of it, even . I’m serious. I don’t want anyone of you go through the I been too. If you have something  on your mind, call your family, your friends, or me, I will drop everything just to listen to you. Arraseo?”

They just look at me and listen. “Al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter