Out of routine

How to woo your wife?

After the introduction Minho asked Key to come to his office to have a discussion about the Project and other roles that he needs to take care. 

"Have a seat Kibum." Minho told as he was sitting on his chair.

"Yes I for got to ask what was the commotion there when I came?" Minho asked.

Key became embarrassed "Ohh .. I.. It was my first day in this company. Even though i have experience in other companies i just wanted to start with a good and friendly atmosphere. So I bought some doughnuts for everyone."

"Ohh Thats nice of you. So no doughnut for me?" Minho asked.

"Thats what the commotion was. I tripped and fell with all doughnuts in hand." Key said embarrased.

Minho started laughing." Hahaha thats hilarious."

Key pouted."Yahh dont laugh." key said informally.

Minho suddenly became serious.Key got alarmed."Ohh I am so sorry. Its my first day and and ...."

Minho suddenly got up from his seat and neared kibum and whispered in his ear."Hey dont worry, you can be informal with me. Just not in front of others." Minho said and went back to his seat with a wink.

Key blushed at that."This is my first day and are you flirting with me?" Key asked.

"What if I am?" Minho said.

"Dont you think I might be preferring girls?"

"Oh K Do you prefer girls?" Minho asked chuckling.

"No."

"Then I can flirt right that is if you dont mind." Minho smirked.

"I dont mind. I kind of liked you the instant you came into office."

Minho just smiled. Ohh I am going to enjoy the office life more.

Just like that minho and kibum spend most of their time together in office as well as outside office. But they were both professionals. the work that was assigned to them they completed perfectly and personal life also they enjoyed outside. 

Minho was coming home really late these days. He and Jonghyun have not properly seen eachother for a month now. Whenever Jonghyun calls he will just say he is having work or meeting. Jonghyun also didnt pry on it more because he knew Minho when work comes minho will be fully concentrated on that nobody and nothing can distract him.Maybe some really important work is going on . Jonghyun said to himself that might be the case.

"Hey Babe". Key answered on the phone. " Did you miss me already?"
"I couldnt stop thinking about you?" Minho whispered. He was in the bathroom and Jonghyun was in the other room sleeping.

"So how about we spend some quality time together? Us alone?" Kibum asked.

"Ohh I like that." Minho said chuckling quietely.

"We will go for a vacation tomorrow. I happen to have a 2 day vacation package at a resort and my friend ditched me. And I am really happy that he ditched me. So how about we spend together" Kibum purred on the phone.

Minho agreed in an insatnt , a nice outing without others disturbing them would be nice.

He woke up early on saturday morning and was packing his things humming a song happily. Thats when Jonghyun came.

"You seem happy?" Jonghyun asked.

Minho startled. "Y.Yes" he stuttered.

"Going somewhere Minho? We havent seen eachother properly for a month I thought we could spend this weekend together." Jonghyun asked shyly.

Minhos throat went dry. Honestly he hadnt thought about Jonghyun at all. He completely forgot that his husband was there.And Jonghyun was looking at him with his puppy eyes.

"No Jonghyunnie. I have some office work and i ll be going for 2 days. Will be back by monday morning." Minho said without looking at Jonghyun. He could feel Jonghyuns smile have dissappeared.

"Ohh if work is there then it cant be helped right?" Jonghyun mumbled."You could have wake me up. I would have helped you in packing and all. Sorry I slept in it was saturday so thought you wont have office. Wait 5 min  I ll fix you breakfast ." Jonghyun said and went to kitchen.

Minho suddenly felt really guilty. How he could have forgotten Jonghyun, last few weeks he was here in his house only for sleeping and jonghyun will be in his studio. By the time Jonghyun wakes up Minho would have gone. He was so mesmerized by Kibum that he forgot his own husband.

Jonghyun came with a bread toast and some tea."Here you go. Eat and when is the flight?"

Minho came out of trance. "Yes.. Thank you it is at 10."

"Oh K then you better hurry up its 7 already, you need to check in atleast before 2 hours right?" Jonghyun asked smiling.

Minhos phone rang and when he saw who it was he got scared becuase it was key. Minho was just looking at the phone while it was ringing.

Jonghyun nudged minho."Hey what are you thinking, pick up the phone., I ll go fix some coffee for myself."and he went.

"Hello."

"MINHOO I AM SOO EXCITED FOR TODAY ARE YOU READY? COME SOON I ALREADY WANT TO SPEND MY EVERY SECOND WITH YOU." Key screamed through phone. 

"Yes .. I am coming. Wait for me at the airport I am leaving now." Minho said and he hanged up.

"Jongie I am leaving will see you on monday " Minho said near the door.

Jonghyun smiled at him."Sure jagiya. I will see you, be careful and dont skip your meals while working. I love you".

Minho felt a lump in his throat. He just said bye and left and when he turned jonghyun was still standing waving at him with an adorable smile.