Day 1

How to woo your wife?

Hey Guys , Wow its been months since I last updated. I know, I am sorry. I was in an emotional dumpster past few weeks. What Can I say. As My Username says , I am a fan of onew and becuase of the issues and no update on him, I am feeling depressed, I am trying to be positive and I want him to come back soon and I want my OT5 back. I hope he is eating and sleeping well and being happy.

I hope you like this update, If it , I am sorry I ll try to better next chapters.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jonghyun and Minho sat opposite to each other looking at each other with a glint of challenge in both of their eyes.Jonghyun knows he have already forgiven Minho, but he didnt want to tell Minho that, because he wanted Minho suffer just a little, Jonghyun wanted to be selfish if its just for a week.He knows that Minho will do anything to win his heart back and Jonghyun just praying to god he dont want to embarrass himself falling for Minho too soon.

On the other end Minho was already thinking of various plans that would woo his husband back to him. He was feeling very guilty for his behaviour past few months , sctrach that past few years. He was so into making a stable environment he forgot about his husband . Minho was feeling even more guilty because he had celebrated his life as well along with his work. He remembered all those nights he had went to celebrate whenever they had done a successfull project delivered. Not even once he thought about Jonghyun. But Jonghyun was always there in the morning with a bright smile and an aspirin and water in his hand to nurse his hangover. 

"Okay lets have some ground rules" Jonghyun started.

"What rules" Minho asked curiously.

Jonghyun smirked.

"Rule Number 1  . You are not allowed to sleep with me in the same bed."

"W..What. No that is ridiculuous. I want to sleep with you." Minho swallowed turning red.. I .. I mean I want to sleep beside. Not like that. I.. I mean I like to sleep with you in that way also." Minho winked at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun was feeling hot and his cheeks reddened thinking about that. But he quickly composed himself.

"N..No " He stuttered then cleared his throat. "No" He said firmly. " I mean when have you ever slept beside me before. You always sleep on the couch watching your soccer matches or after drinking with your team mates. So it shouldnt be difficult for you for a week right"

Minho was silent.

Jonghyun continued." Anyways. Rule number 2. No Kissing Unless I initiate it."

Minho just nodded. He didnt want to say anything against that.

"Rule number 3 " You cannot get help from any of the family members , Not yours or mine. I dont want them to worry about us and I have already told Jinki hyung not to tell about this to them."

"What do you say Minho ah" You think you can make me forgive you." Jonghyun asked smirking.

Minho knew when Jonghyun sets his mind to something he is really stubborn. But he is really competetive as well. He wants Jonghyuns forgiveness at all cost and want to make up for all those years he ignored Jonghyun.

Minho smiled back. "I know that I can make you forgive me Jonghyun ah. Let me quickly make a few phone calls."

"Hello" 

"Yes this is Minho. I wanted to inform you that I am taking off for a week." Minho said on phone looking at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun got surprised hearing that, Minho had never taken leave and if he is sick also he would be working from home..

Minho just smiled at Jonghyuns stunned face.

"No,, I am completely fine. I just want to spend some romantic time with my lovely adorable husband."

"Mmm Thank you bye." Minho disconnected the call.

Jonghyun was about to talk and Minho dialled another number and asked Jonghyun to wait for a minute.

"Hello, Hyung... This is Minho". 

"I know I know you would be surprised to hear me. But I just wanted to say I am sorry first of all the way I treated you earlier and I was just being possessive and jealous."

Jonghyun understood that Minho was talking to Jinki hyung. But why. Jonghyun was even more confused.

"And secondly, Jonghyun wont be coming to the studio for the next week."

W..What you cant do that.Yah Minho." Jonghyun protested trying to reach for the phone. Minho just caught Jonghyun with his hand and hoding him in one place.

Jonghyun could hear Jinki hyungs's chuckle on the other end of the line." Sure Minho ah . Its fine I ll handle in the studio and you go and woo your husband." Jinki said.

Minho just smirked tossing the phone away and pressed Jonghyun closer to him and holding him by his small waist.