Storm

How to woo your wife?

During his way to airport minho couldnt push away the nagging feelings in his mind. He was feeling so guilty at the moment. He thought of going back home,but then key would be angry with him . He didnt want that either. He was being selfish, he wanted both of them and that isnt right. Minho wanted some space and time to sort out this. So instead of going to airport he went to a nearby park on the way. He just sat on the bench looking at the people there. There were family taking morning walks in the park, couple of kids playing some couples here and there cuddling together. Minho smiled at the sight and remembered when he came there with Jonghyun. All the moments they spend together . What happened to them? They were so in love .. No They are so in love with eachother. He couldnt remember last time he had spend some quality time with his husband. Jonghyun always has been there for him despite work or sleepless nights and what did he do nothing and moreover he was going to commit a worst mistake of his life by going with Kibum.

Suddenly minho's phone rang and it was kibum.

"Hello" Minho answered.

"Yah where are you? I have being waiting at the airport for more than 30 min. You said you have started and its just 40 min drive from your home why havent you reached yet? Did you stuck in traffic?"

"No," Minho answered. Minho hesitated to tell the reason why he was being late. A selfish part of him still wanted Kibum so he fabricated a lie.

"Bummie, I am sorry I cant come today."

"What? Why? What happened?" Kibum asked worried.

Minho thought for a moment he didnt know what to tell " My father is not well and i need to see him."

"What happened is he alright? I can come?" Kibum said.

"NO." Minho suddenly screamed."It is fine. You dont need to worry. I ll see you on monday" He hung up and switched off his mobile.

He then aimlessly drove around and by evening the clouds darkened and started pouring with thunder and lightning. Storm was coming. He suddenly remembered Jonghyun hated storm, he always got scared when it was lightning. Minho hastily switched on the phone. There was a lot of missed calls from kibum. Only one call from Jonghyun. And it was just half an hour before when the storm started. He redialed.

"Hello?" Minho asked.

There was silence on other end and deep breathing. And he could hear sobs coming.

"M..Minho." Jonghyun sobbed harder." I .. I just wanted to hear your voice.Its raining and and .. I am sorry I disturbed you. Bye"

Miho could hear his heart break at that.  He immediately started and drove as fast as and as safe as he can to his home.

He sighed in relief when he reached. The power was out in his home might be due to storm. His heart clenched at that. Already Jonghyun is scared of storm but now that power is out he must be terrified.

Minho slowly opened the door and went inside the bedroon where Jonghyun must be . he couldnt see Jonghyun on the bed. Minho got confused . He then went to his office and he saw Jonghyun sitting there in his chair with his shirt tightly hugging onto it.

"Jongie." He said slowly not wanting to startle Jonghyun.Jonghyun looked up with tears in his eyes , a sad and confused look on them.

"M..Minho?" Is that you?" Jonghyun asked confused."Why are you here? Y..Your o..office?"

"Yes baby I am here.. The meeting got cancelled and due to storm flights were cancelled. So they postponed." Minho lied effortlessly.

"Ohh thats good". Jonghyun smiled and stood up and ran to Minho hugging him tightly. "You came . I was so scared. But I didnt want to disturb you."

"No baby dont be scared.. And you can call me anytime you want. You are never a disturbance baby." Minho said hugging him back.

"What were you doing here?"Minho asked.

"It was comforting here and I could feel you here more than in our bedroom." Jonghyun said looking at his feet. He didnt want to be rude, but it came off like that. In a way telling that Minhos never there in their room.

Minho stiffened at that, he was right. For past few years they have never slept in same room. 

"Baby I am so sorry. I know I have neglecting you for past few years, but now I am here and I am going to make it up to you." Minho said and lifted Jonghyun bridal style.

"Yahh what are you doing, put me down I am not injured or anything I can walk." Jonghyun said.

"No baby I want to carry you,." He carried Jonghyun to their bedroom and carefully placed him on bed. Then he lied next to Jonghyun pulled him towards his chest and hugged him on his waist to bring him as close as he can.

Jonghyun chuckled. " You been really romantic today? What happened?"

"Why I cannot show my love to my husband?" Minho pouted.

"Yes you can.. Jonghyun pecked minho, "I love you".

"I love you too Jongie so much." 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Its not the end. Drama is just beginning. Do you think Key will just sit there idle. What will happen if Kibum comes to Minhos house... Hmmm smelling drama. Wait for more...