Day 3

How to woo your wife?

Day 3 have come. Minho couldnt sleep yesterday. He was thinking what special he can do today. He have already taken leave for a whole week and asked Kibum to not to disturb him at any cost. So he is sure that there wont be any call from office. He also have forced Jonghyun to not to go to the Studio, and Jinki hyung have made sure on that. Yesterdays behavior was horrible from his side. Minho was blaming himself.

"Aishh Why did I do that? We agreed that we will have this challenge for a week. Why I am so weak when it comes to jonghyunnie?" Minho was scolding himself.

On the other room Jonghyun was also thinking the same.  " Did I hurt Minho? I have forgiven him long time back but I want to get back to him on what he did. Is he mad at me for not accepting the proposal. But I did the right thing . Did I? I am so confused. Will be leave me? No No I cant think of that.

He got out from the room yelling "Minho". At  the same time Minho also came out yelling "Jonghyunnie".

They were both standing infront of each other. 

"Minho"

"Jonghyun" They started at the same time.

"Ohh You first " Jonghyun said.

"No you say first" Minho said.

"No you"

"You"

"Aish lets just say together" Minho said.

"I am sorry" Both said at the same time.

Both looked at each other with widened eyes. "Why are you saying sorry to me? I should be the one to say sorry. I know I had 7 days. I was impatient and embarassed you infront of everyone and acted like a child. I am so sorry on that.I will never do something like that....."

Before Minho could finish Jonghyun started crying."W..What do you mean you will never do that. ? Are you A..are you leaving me for not accepting your proposal? Please dont leave me.. I cant live without you."Jonghyun started crying hard.

Minho was stunned. He wanted to hug Jonghyun so badly. But the stupid rule is there.

"Aahh the rule" Minho pulled Jonghyun for a hug. "You idiot first let me finish before assuming things. I was going to say I will never do something like that but I will make you propose me. I will make you fall in love with me so hard that you will only think of me for the next 7 life times."

Jonghyun sniffled and punched Minhos shoulder weekely. "Who said. One life is enough. I dont want to be with egoistic Minho next life time. I will rather be with Jinki Hyung ."  Jonghyun said to make Minho jealous and it worked. Minho arms tightened around him. 

"NO NEVER. You will be always with me.I ll make sure on that. Get ready . We are going on a date." 

"Date?.. Where? " Jonghyun looked confused.

"That is a surprise. Go get ready. Wear something casual. One thing I will say we are not going for some high end restaurent or something." 

"Okay. Let me get ready then." Jonghyun said . As he was about to go for shower, Minho called out yelling."It will be better if you wear some loose pants. It might get uncomfortable for you after tonight." Minho said smirking.

Jonghyun was stunned."W...What what is he trying to  say? Uncomfortable? Loose pants. Is he going to....?"