D ... for Dynamite

How to woo your wife?

Jonghyuns heart was beating so hard, He was now sitting in a chair with blind fold on wearing a sweat pant and T shirt nothing fancy. He could tell the room where he is sitting is dark. He is feelings chills all over. Minho hadnt told him anything. When he changed his dress and came, Minho already was sitting there with a blind fold in his hand a smirk on his face.

"Jonghyunniee , Do you trust me?" Minho asked and Jonghyun gulped, he couldnt find any words so he just nodded. Minho smiled sweetely and stood up tied the blind fold on Jonghyuns eyes and took his hand to take him towards the car.

Presently Jonghyun is sitting in a chair god knows where waiting for minho.

"Jonghyunnie you can remove the blind fold baby now." Minho said.

Jonghyun gulped again and started removing the blind fold. He slowly opened his eyes, He was right the room was dark. Suddenly a bright spot light came on a specific spot and he saw Minho standing there. He was wearing a skin tight printed pants hugging his thighs and legs and a black shirt completing with a printed coat. The look he was giving Jonghyun was bottomline ferral.

Jonghyun stuttered. "M..Minhoo W.. what are you doing?"

"You like Music right" Minho asked. Jonghyun nodded.

"You like dance?" Minho asked again . "Yes Minho. But what are we doing here?"

"Then you are in for a treat then. " Minho said and started the music. It was from Jonghyuns favourite band SHINee, "Dynamite". The song is so y and Jonghyun was already feeling hot.

Minho started with powerfull dance same as that of the band choreography. It was so y and Jonghyun was in awe. He couldnt take his eyes off of Minho and Minho was staring him down as well. By the last chorus Minho just started tearing off his black shirt showing his hot abs and chisled chest. Jonghyun squirmed in his seat, he roamed his eyes over Minho's body . Minho took off his Jacket as well showing more of his skin .

The song ended and both where breathing hard . 

"Soo.. How was it?" Minho asked suddenly feeling shy. The feral Minho is long gone and now the Shy and awkward Minho is back.

"It was hot.." Jonghyun mumbled. "When and where did you learn this?"

"I know you love this boy band. and I had help from Jinki Hyung as well." Minho said.

Jonghyun gasped "Jinki Hyung?". When did you started talking to him?" I thought you hated him?"

"Hate is a strong word, I was jelaous of him . He was making you feel less lonely than I did, and I am your husband." Minho pouted.

Jonghyun chuckled."Do you have multiple personalty or what?" Just few minutes before you where all y and hot .."

"You thought I was hot and y?" Minho teased.

Jonghyuns cheeks where flaming red.."I..I Mean you and me both know that you are hot."

"I know, and you are really hot too baby., Anyways I am glad you liked it very much I can very much see that , Arent you happy I asked you to wear loose pants." Minho said looking at  bulgeJonghyuns pants.

Jonghyun looked down and screamed."YAHHH..."

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I know its really short. I am having some problems with the flow of words , I wanted to put an update on the story. Hope you like it. Hopefully I will get back the flow soon. <3<3