Hurt

How to woo your wife?

"Jonghyun Wait" Minho shouted and started running behind Jonghyun pushing Key away. 

Jonghyun was running as fast as he can without stumbling and blurry eyes due to tears. But he couldnt out run Minho , He was an athlete after all.He was in the athletics team,soccer and Basketball team. The very trait that attracted Jonghyun to his husband at first. When he got to know Minho , He fell in love with his personality, Minho was sweet and caring , with that handsome look and big innocent eyes Jonghyun fell deep in love. He managed to get the heart of Minho as well. But now he dosent know what to do. 

He slowed down panting and struggling to breath,he was about to collapse when a strong arm wound around him to make him steady. He knew whose it was and he struggled to get that hand off him.

"No Dont touch me Minho." He shouted.

Minho got shocked at sudden outburst. he removed his hand.

"Jonghyun please hear me out" Minho started but Jonghyun cut him off.

"No I dont want to Minho, I dont want to hear what you want to say." Jonghyun said.

"I Know I know but please hear me out its not like what you think." Minho tried to reason again on the situation.

"So then what it is like Minho. Am I the wrong one here? I .. I believed you Minho. I believed in our love. I thought despite our busy schedule we still had feelings for eachother that you loved me . I cant imagine how it came to this. Am I the reason here? I think I am the reason. I .. I think I couldnt satisfy you mentally and physically."

Minhos heart was breaking hearing this. "N..No Jonghyun it is nothing like that. I know what I had done was wrong, but nothing happened between me and Kibum. I promise you that. I swear that nothing happened. Please listen to me."

"Are you worried?" Jonghyun asked.

Minho got confused." Worried about what?"

"Are you worried that nothing didnt happen between you and Kibum?" 

Minho was more confused." I I didnt get you Jongie".

"How can I be more blunt Minho. You might me so angry that your wonderful vacation with your "Boyfriend" didnt go as you planned. Damn storm came and you had to come back to your Oh So boring husband." Jonghyun smiled a little sarcastically. " You couldnt do whatever you were planning to do with him and you might have thought " Oh My husband is there and the weather is also convenient , he might be terrified and I can just convince him by telling a few cheesy lines and have my way with him later." Jonghyun said.

Minho was shocked . "Never Jonghyun , I never thought like that. You have to believe me. Its true that I planned on going for a vacation with Kibum, I didnt go through it because I thought of you , I couldnt get that smiling face out of my mind when you stood there waving at me. The guilt was eating me and I decided then and there to come back you."

"How will I believe you Minho? I thought I knew everything about you, when you started ignoring me I convinced myself it was only because of work.That you are working hard to have a stable environment for us. But.. But " Jonghyun looked straight into Minhos eyes " Was I not enough for you ?"

Minho couldnt bear it anymore. All those 7 years that they were together was falling apart. He himself was to blame on.

" I cant anymore Minho. I was so happy for past two days. Maybe god himself didnt want my happiness. Please leave me alone and please dont try to contact me." And Jonghyun left him.