Confessions

How to woo your wife?

Jonghyun stood inside the room trying to control the tears that is falling down non stop from his eyes. Minho was banging on the door asking him to open and to listen to him.He couldnt do that not after what he heard. Minho loved key? I thought Key was just a fling , I guess I was wrong. He dosent love me anymore , Jonghyun told to himself.He locked the door and took his phone to call Jinki. He couldnt be in the same house with Minho anymore. He decided that he should now leave Minho.

After a few rings Jinki answered."Hello Jongiee. No need to thank me , I know I am always right" He said chuckling.

Jonghyun let out a broken sob "H..Hyung, would you let me stay at your house for a few days?" He asked.

"What? Why jonghyun? What happened now?" Jinki asked worried.

"I ll tell you when you get here, Please come fast hyung I cant stay with him anymore.." Jonghyun said.

"Dont make sudden decision Jonghyun . First of all did you talk to him?" Jinki asked in a serious tone.

"Didnt need to. I have heard what I need to hear." Jonghyun said.

"Jonghyun first sit down and tell me everything that happened. Let me hear out first then I ll decide whether I need to come or not. " Jinki said.

"Hyung why are you so difficult, I said I dont want to talk right now, then why?" Jonghyun said getting annoyed.

"Ok then put Minho on phone I ll talk to him." Jinki said.

"No.." Jonghyun said walking towards the door. He could hear minho outside. He was not talking or banging the door, but he could feel the presence.

"Why I am sure you misunderstood about something, you talk to him Jonghyun, If still you think you cant stay I ll surely come and get you. And no I dont want any other answer other than Yes hyung." "Come on Jongie do that for hyung. If you like me."

Jonghyun chuckled, he could feel the pout Jinki is sending him.Jonghyun took a deep breath. "Ok Ok hyung I ll hear him out one time. And hyung I am so happy for taemin, he got a really good boyfriend."

" I will put on speaker please say that again." Jinki shouted. "TAEMINNIE COME HERE AND HEAR THIS OUT,"

What is it hyungie. Jonghyun could hear taemins voice.

"Jonghyun say it again." Jinki pleaded .

Jonghyun laughed "What hyung I didnt say anything. Hey taminnie I ll talk to you later." Jonghyun said and hanged up not before hearing "You traitor" from jinki.

Jonghyun decided to hear Minho, He slowly opened the door and minho was sitting infront of the door.

"When he heard the door opening he suddenly stood up to face Jonghyun.

"Jongie.. I .. I want you to hear me out." Minho said and was holding the door open incase if Jonghyun decided shut it again.

Jonghyun looked hesitant but then he opened the door wide open and went inside the room and sat on the bed.

Minho took that as an invitation and also went inside and sat on the chair nearby.

"Jonghyun." Minho started." I.. I what I wanted to say is ,you misunderstood, whatever I done is all for you Jongie not for Kibum. I made your favourite food and this suite , you love this suite right and the candles and roses all are for you." Minho said.

Jonghyun looked at Minho and asked." If this is all for me then why you called Kibum and I heard you saying I love you to him." Jonghyun asked.

"No No Jonghyun I am not telling i didnt say that, but not in that way, He is just a friend to me and he helped with all these decorations." Minho said.

Jonghyun just chuckled." Oh, so you need his help , how many days you have known him 2 months , 3 months and how many years you have known me? Do you even know me Minho? You wanted his advice to do all this for me? I .. I thought you know everything about me, we have been married for 7 years Minho 7 ing years and I cant believe you dont know me at all" Jonghyun said getting angry.

Minho was silent, he didnt think of that. Ofcourse whatever jonghyun said is right. He knew what food he likes and what music he loves but he didnt know how to ask for forgiveness, because all these years he have never actually cared about Jonghyun, But Minho knows he loves Jonghyun very much and he couldnt think of a day without  him.

"Wow you are silent Minho, I thought you wanted to talk." Jonghyun said.

"Jongie ,, I .. I know whatever I have done is wrong but please hear me out,I love you so much and I cant think of a day without you. I know I must taken you for granted. Somehow I thought you will be always with me now when thought of losing you I couldnt think of anything and I was so scared that my brain was not functioning . key was there and he just gave me this idea, but dont think I dont know about you Jongie. And you know I was also hurt when you were all smiley smiley with Jinki Hyung when you got here." Minho said possessiveness dripping in his word.

Jonghyun could feel his defense wall was crumbling, so Minho is still possessive about me.

"Oh please you know I just think of him as a Hyung and a very good friend, besides he has taeminnie." Jonghyun said.

Minhos eyes widen at that. "Taemin? You mean the same taemin who was our Junior and the same Taemin who is now working with me?"

"Yes one and the same." Jonghyun said smiling a little.

Minho caught the smile and asked." So am I forgiven?" he asked hesitant.

Jonghyun looked at Minho." Not yet . But I will give you a chance I am giving you a week Minho one week if you were able to make me forgive you then I will always be with you."

Jonghyun said with a challenge in his eyes.

Minhos eyes glinted at that.. Oh a challenge I love challenges.