Happiness or not

How to woo your wife?

Happiness is what he can see in Jonghyuns eyes. Minho is sitting on a bench near by the orphanage play ground watching his husband smiling brightly eyes twinkling and running around with the kids there. He missed those eyes, which holds so many expressions. He wants to hit himself when he thinks how because of him sadness and vulnerability came in those eyes. But he is happy because he saw the love for him also in that.

Few hours before

"YAH WILL YOU TWO HURRY. WE ARE ALREADY LATE." Sodam shouted from the living room.

Minhos face fell,he knew Jonghyun will just push him away. When he was about let go of Jonghyun , he felt Jonghyun slid his arms across his shoulder keeping him in place and giving a quick peck on his lips. Minho looked at him shocked. Jonghyun ducked his head feeling shy suddenly. Minho caressed Jonghyuns cheeks pulled his face up to capture his lips into a deep kiss. Both moaned at that. The feeling was so pure . Minho couldnt describe how he felt. Jonghyun closed his eyes at the feeling but Minho kept his eyes open capturing even the tiniest expression from Jonghyuns face. He wanted to engrave it in his eyes. When they came apart breathing heavily, Jonghyun opened his eyes and Minho was taken aback on the amount of love he could see in that eyes. He was the luckiest man in the world.

Present

Minho was spacing out so much that he didnt see Sodam sitting beside him. 

"Minho" Sodam called . Minho got startled at the sudden intrusion and then smiled sheepishly."Y..Yes Noona?"

"How are you and Jonghyun doing now?" She asked.

Minho gulped."W..We are doing great Noona." Minho stuttered.

"Hmm, you know I love my brother so much. He is very fragile and he loves you very much. Dont break his heart okay." Sodam said as if she already knew what is going on.

"W..What.. I also love him so much. I wont break his heart." Minho said suddenly feeling guilty because he was on verge of doing that or is it already done?

"Dont bull me Minho." Sodam said suddenly angry. I know what is going on.

Minho got scared, Does she know about Key? Does she know how he was flirting with another guy when his husband was waiting for him at home?Does she know how he was about to go on a trip with another guy leaving his husband thinking that he was going on a business trip?

A thousand thoughts went through Minhos mind.Oh god Sodam will definitely take Jonghyun away from him. She will make Jonghyun file divorce against him. How can he survive without Jonghyun , No he cant.

"Noona I am so sorry I want Jonghyun in my life I cant live without him , I love him so much. Please dont keep him away from me." Minho suddenly shouted overwhelming with Love and fear.

Everyone in the orphanage stood still at the sudden confession. When Minho looked around. He could be see knowing smile on Sodams face, Shocked expressions on the Orphanage workers , confused faces of the childrens and a very beautiful blush on his husbands face.

With determined steps he went near Jonghyun got on his Knees took Jonghyuns hand and looked in the eye.

"Jonghyunnie I love you so much. I know I have done so many things intentionally or unintentionally that hurt you. I have ignored you. But I cant live without you. The thought of that is making me scared. I want you whole my life. I know we have been married for 7 years. But would you like to marry me again on our seventh  wedding anniversary?"

Jonghyun blushed and he got embarrased .

"Minho what are you doing? Get up. Its embarrasing." Jonghyun said still smiling.

"No, I wont get up."

"Minho"

"No"

"Yah get up. we will talk at our house. Get up." Jonghyun said again. But Minho was stubborn.

"No, Not until you agree to marry me again."

"Minho" Jonghyun whined and pouted , thinking this would make him budge.

"Dont think your cute adorable Oh My god I want to eat you right now face will make me budge." Minho said smiling now.

"Minho did you forget about our challenge. I said I ll give you a week to prove yourself, Prove yourself that you are worth of my love and forgiveness. Its only the second day. We have 5 more days. Also 5 more days until our 7th anniversary. Until then I wont answer. Now get up." Jonghyun said seriously.

Minhos resolve crumbled at that. Oh He had managed to upset Jonghyun so much that he need to think of marrying Minho again. Minhos face fell.

"Ohh you are right. I am an Idiot. How can I think I am worth of your love? " Minho said in a low voice and stood up. "I think I ll just go... go home." 

Minho walked away leaving Jonghyun speechless.