Hyung

How to woo your wife?

Minho couldnt believe this day would come. Of all people he came to see his arch enemy for advice. But then he couldnt go anywhere. He was confused and wanted to get an advice, no matter from whom.

Minho knocked on the door and waited for the person to open the door. No one was coming and he knocked again feeling desperate.

"Dont break the door, I am coming I am coming." Someone called from inside and the door opened.

"Ohh You. How come you are here? Where is Jonghyun?" 

"Jinki Hyung.. Can I come in?" Minho asked revealing hyungs name.

"Yes Yes sorry about that you just surprised me. Come in."

Minho went inside and sat in the sofa with Jinki opposite him.There was an awkward silence, nobody talked anything.

" Hmm so do you want anything to drink? Coffee, tea, juice?" Jinki asked breaking the silence.

"Just water would be fine hyung." Minho said.

Jinki went to kitchen to take water and thats when taemin came out." Baby who came?" he asked not noticing Minho in the living room. 

Jinki became pink at the pet name and he stuttered. "M..Minnie dont embarass me Minho is here."

"Ohh Hi hyung.. How are you? Where is Jonghyunnie hyung?" taemin asked moving to living room.

"Hey Taemin.. I am fine. Jonghyun is with his sister at Orphanage." Minho said.

"Ahh his biweekly visit. He always loved this day." Jinki said giving water to Minho.

Minho pouted inwardly only he didnt know this . All others knew, past few years he really had been ignorant about his husbands whereabouts.

"So Minho, why are you here?" Jinki asked.

"Hyung... I want to marry Jonghyun" Minho suddenly said.

"W..What, what are you telling you are married to him Minho incase you forgot. Or is this any other Jonghyun?" Jinki asked seriously.

"No...No, him only no one else.. you know how we have been past few years. I am sure Jonghyun would have told you everything." Minho said slightly embarassed.

Jinki didnt say anything, just silently nodded for Minho to continue.

"I know I have been really ignorant and being a complete towards Jonghyun past few years , but I love him so much and I want him back. I want to start a new life by marrying him again." 

"Ok so whats stopping you. I am sure Jonghyun would love that." Jinki asked.

"Thats the problem hyung. Actually we are currently having a challenge. I have one week to make him forgive me. And today is only second day. I got overwhelmed today and asked him to marry me again and he didnt say yes. Hyung he dosent want me I think." Minho pouted throwing tantrum like a small child.

Jinki chuckled at that. " You are funny Minho.. I am sure Jonghyun would have reasoned something for that. He will not blatantly ignore you , he also loves you so much."

"Actually he didnt say No, he said he would answer after the challenge finishes. No No I cant wait until that. I want my Jonghyunnie." 

"Hey Hey stop being childish. only its been two days and you are like this. How do you think Jonghyun endured all these years. Waiting for you to talk to him. To go on dates and do all romantic he is interested in. Do you know how he will be devastated when you ignore him. I have seen it Minho. I was there with him when he needed a shoulder. It should have been you, but you were so busy doing god knows what. And dont get me started on that Key guy." Jinki said seriously.

Minho gulped. He has never seen Jinki lose his cool. Jinki had always been a calm and cool guy. He has never showed his angry side to anyone even when it gets so frustrated. Minho felt respect to this Jinki who had been there with his husband when he needed it.

"Hyung.. I am so sorry. I had been a possessive lover and I have treated you badly, but you only comforted my Jonghyunnie. I understand what I did and I want to change that. Thats why I came here. I want to win him back hyung wholeheartely. " 

"Minho, you are doing wrong again. You know him all these years, you will have the full knowledge what he likes and dislikes. You should ask your heart what you need to do now. First time you asked that Key what you need to do to win your husband back who has been with you for 7 years. Thats crazy I mean how he will know. Now you are asking me. I am sorry Minho but I wont help here. But One thing I will tell, just follow your heart and do the same." Jinki said smiling.

Minho smiled." I think I got it Hyung. Thank you so much. You opened my eyes. Now I know why Jonghyun always comes to you for comfort. You are really sweet and I actually feel light after talking to you."

"AHAA. SEE TAEMINNIE YOU HEARD RIGHT. I AM THE MOST GENUINE AND NICE GUY." Jinki yelled at taemin.

Both taemin and Minho laughed at the childish behavior.

"Yes Hyung I know thats why I love you." Taemin said blushing and sat on Jinkis lap hugging him tightly.

Minho watched the adorable couple and chuckled.

"Hey Hey dont get it on now. let me leave first." He said as he was leaving.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys its been a long time since I updated. I am so sorry for that. Had some personal issues which I needed to sort out. My mom is not feeling well. Now she is ok. Please pray for her to get well soon.