First Advice

How to woo your wife?

Minho came back to his home, he thought he should give Jonghyun some time. He didnt want Jonghyun to take any decision such as leaving Minho in that angry state. He decided to talk to Jonghyun properly when he comes back. When he reached he didnt think Kibum would still be there. But he was wrong. Kibum was standing there staring at the photo that hung on the wall. That was his and Jonghyuns marriage photo. They were wearing matching suites. Minho sighed looking at the photo. They were looking at eachother and he loves the way --Jonghyun looking at him in that Photo so full of love and adoration. Same look he gave yesterday before all this drama happened. God Jonghyun looked so handsome in that Photo. 

Minho didnt mind key saw the photo, already it is out so there is no point in hiding anything. He plopped on the couch thinking whether he would be able to bring back Jonghyuns smile. Key heard Minho coming in and turned back.

"So My guess he is not your roommate." Key asked.

Minho nodded.

"So he is your husband" He asked again.

Minho nodded again confirming.

"Were you forced to marry him?" Key asked again.

Minho widened his eyes in panic and nodded no viguorously. "NO..NO I was not forced to marry . I asked for his hand."

Keys face was blank." So how may years have you been married?"

" This week it will be 7 years." Minho mumbled.

Key widened his eyes. "WOAH.. 7 years. What hell were you doing with me then?" Key shouted suddenly.

Minho winced at that."I.. I dont know."

"You dont know? I just saw him for 5 mins, but I think Jonghyun is a good guy. Boring to my taste. But he is fine."

"You are not angry?" Minho asked.

"Why should I be?" It was just a casual flirting it was not like I am in love with you or anything. You are handsome and has good job, I just wanted to have some fun. But dont think like I would break a family and do that. I didnt think you were married. I have known you for what 3 months, and not even once I heard you talk about Jonghyun and not even he called you . "

Minho frowned  Its not like Jonghyun havent called, Now he remembered every day Jonghyun would call and ask what he wanted for dinner and try to have a small talk when he gets home. He was the one who ignored Jonghyun.

"Yah I am talking to you." Kibum shouted again.

"Kibum what will I do?" Minho asked. he wanted some advice. There was no one else. Beside casual flirting Kibum was a great person to talk to. Minho thought he can give some advice to do damage control.

"About Jonghyun? Obvious you have to talk what else can you do?" Kibum said.

"But how?" Minho asked like a small child seeking advice.

Kibum rolled his eyes." How the hell would I know.?" You know him you have being with him for 7 years. I just saw him for 5 mins and you are asking me advice. OH My God. Do you love him at all?"

"Yes Yes I love him so much he was the reason I di-dnt come for the trip. I couldnt leave him."

"Wow suddenly you realized that aah?" 

"I I know I ignored him , But I cant loose him I would break if that happens. " Minho started sobbing , Kibum please help me . I cant think anything now, please.."

"Minho stop that get yourself together, You two live alone?" Kibum asked.

"Yes." Minho said.

"So first of all where would Jonghyun go if you fight?" His family?"

"No, He would go to Jinki Hyung." Minho said frowning. He know Jinki likes Jonghyun more than a friend, It still bothers him how Jonghyun talks about Jinki. But he never showed that.

"Ok now who is this new character? From your expression I got that you dont like him." Key said.

"I dont want to talk about that."

"Ok Fine , first of all I think Jonghyun loves romantic and cliche things, I can tell from the way he has arranged this house. He is a romanticist. I think you should prepare a nice romantic candle light dinner with soft ballad song in the background and with you in a dress that your husband loves, thats a start."

Minho brightened at that ." Yes I can do that, Its been a while I have cooked for him and I know exactly the food he loves." 

Kibum just chuckled." I leave you to that, I will tell in office that you are taking leave today." 

"Thank you Kibum, Thank you so much, Now I should woo my husband back." He grinned with a mischevious glint in his eyes.