Day 1 Continue....

How to woo your wife?

Jonghyun squirmed in Minho's hold. Minho was tugging his waist towards him and they where so close breathing in each others mouth. Jonghyun reddened thinking about such close proximity. Minho smirked at that.'Seems winning is too easy' Its only beginning of the week and my jonghyun already this flustered.

As if Jonghyun read his mind, he pushed Minho away and squeaked "Y..Yah, Dont think winning will be too easy for you and No I am not flustered by seeing your Handsome face." His face reddened even more and ran to the bedroom.

Minho was surprised for a minute how Jonghyun knew what was he thinking. But then he felt happy that Jonghyun knows everything about him. He went to knock on the bedroom door.

"Jongie baby,, Open the door jagiya.. Your Handsome husband is waiting for you baby. Come out." Minho cooed standing outside the door.

"We have whole week to ourselves what you want to do?" He asked again.

Jonghyun opened the door and came out wearing a track pant and sports T shirt with a basketball in his hand,he tossed to Minho and said " Lets have a match" .

Minho was happy its been a while since thay have played. During high school most of their dates where in the basketball court. Despite the short stature Jonghyun was really good and quick with the passes. They were Team captain and vice captain in the high school team. This was the sport that tagged them together and they spend a lot of time together due to their spreading popularity in high school leagues. 

Since it was working day the basketball court was empty and they got the whole court to themselves. After a few warm ups they started playing. They were both competitive and stubborn soon the game escalated to a very intense match. They both didnt want to loose. Minho was amazed Jonghyun still had the stamina and the technique. They decided to play three matches first match was won by Jonghyun and second was won by Minho. As the third and final match was in progress Jonghyun could see the charisma in Minhos eyes the flare that he wants to win at all cost. Finally Minho won just by a point difference and he was screaming and doing victory dance.

Jonghyun was exhausted and he just laid down in the court catching his breath."Yah are you that happy?" Jonghyun asked.

Minho came and laid down beside Jonghyun. "Yes baby I am so happy. Because already I told before the match that if I won I get you kiss you ." Minho said smirking at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun blushed at that . He facepalmed himself of why he accepted that bet. Secretely he wanted to kiss Minho. He would never accept that.

"Y..Yah why are you so happy about that. Its not like you havent kissed me before." Jonghyun murmured.

"Hmm I know but I had to exhaust myself to death by playing with you to get a kiss beacuse of that stupid Ground rules you said before."Minho pouted at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun thought he was adorable. He quickly changed the subject.

"I am hungry lets get some lunch. We have been playing for hours." He said getting up.

Minho quickly pulled jonghyun down so that he was on top of minho."I know what you did there Jongie , but no I won't budge until I get that kiss." Minho looked at Jonghyun lips " They are so juicy and tempting."

Jonghyun gulped at that minho was getting closer tilting his head a little to fit his mouth perfectly, their lips was about to touch....

"JONGHYUNN......." a loud girly voice disturbed them and Jonghyun quickly got up pushing minho down. And Minho glared at the intruder breaking his perfect moment.