Dinner

How to woo your wife?

Jonghyuns POV

"Hyung, I dont think I can do this." I said on the phone as I reached near the apparment complex. Lights were on in my house I am sure Minho is there. I cant face him. 

"Jongie I know you are feeling confused now but you trust me right? You trust whatever advice I gave would be right." Jinki answered on call.

"But Hyung how can you be sure?" I asked.

"Trust me Jongie you dont how a possessive bastard your husband is. You remember that day when we had an all nighter at the studio." Jinki asked.

"I remember Hyung Minho had been extra clingy that day I dont know why. He would never come to studio and suddenly he wanted to come with me, I still dont understand what was going through his mind." I asked confused. I could hear a chuckle on the other end.

"You are too oblivious Jongie. He was just possessive, he didnt trust me spending whole night with you. He might have thought I will Jump you or something."

I blushed hard at that. Minho was this possessive about me? Is he still like that? I asked myself.

"Jongie just go inside and behave just like I told you, I am sure Minho would come crawling to you." Jinki hyung was talking. 

I took a deep breath and opened our appartment door. I gasped and stood astonished at the door step. The whole appartment is cleaned and it was decorated with scented candles and roses just like I loved and I could smell delicious food which was also my favourite. Minho is doing all this for me? I cant believe this. I know he is trying all these to get my forgiveness and he is doing a wonderful job to melt my heart. Why Jonghyun why cant you be mad at him long. Minho always finds a way to get my heart in a short time. No Jonghyun you cant be weak now, be strong .. Take a deep breath and do just like your hyung said.

"Hyung I am inside house lets start." I said.

"All the best Jongie."

"Ha Ha Ha Hyung you are so funny." I started laughing and was talking loud so that Minho could hear me.

"Yes Jongie keep it up. I will not be hanging up you continue . I will just keep my phone away. ok?"

"Ok" I whispered and started giggling and talking to myself.

"Yaahh Jinki hyung why are you so cheesy." I said ennunciating Hyungs name. I could hear foot steps coming to living room. I acted like I have not seen the decorations and talked .

Minhos POV

Wait for a Most romantic dinner ever Jonghyunnie. I thought to myself. I tasted the food and it was delicious. Good Job Minho.. and decorations are also set. I heard the front door open and a loud laughing voice. I was happy that jonghyun was laughing . I smiled in triumpant that at least he is not in a bad mood now. But my smile faltered hearing Jinki Hyungs name. 

Why jonghyun is giggling talking to Jinki. What happened at the studio. I could feel my anger flaring up now. I went to the living room and Jonghyun was still talking and laughing and he didnt even notice the decorations that I have done for him. I composed myself. Calm down Minho Calm down, you cant get angry now. Think about what you were going to do. Focus on the ultimate prize which is your husband. You cant get possessive now. 

Nobodys POV

Jonghyun talked and went inside the bedroom ignoring Minho standing there. He went and closed the door, His heart was racing Minho looked so handsome in that suit. Oh How he loved that suit. He freshened and changed to comfortable clothes. Jonghyun thought that he should go out and face minho now. Atleast Minho did all these to get him back he thought atleast he could hear Minho out.

Minho on the other end was calming himself down. Suddenly his phone rang it was Kibum.

"Hello: Minho answered.

"Hey sorry for interrupting your date. I couldnt control my excitement Is Jonghyun home?" Key asked.

"Yes, he came and went inside room to freshen." Minho answered.

"What? Thats it? He didnt see the decorations and all Minho did you do as I told?"

"Yes Key I did, he was talking on phone with Jinki hyung." Minho said gritting his teeth.

"Ohh.. you said he would go to Jinki hyung only when he feeling sad. He would have just thanking him. " Dont get possessive over this Minho.

Minho chuckled."How could you tell what I am thinking now?" he asked.

"Ohh I can feeling the burning through phone itself." Key said. "Dont worry go and get your man back." 

"Thanks key I am doing all this because of you, I dont know what I would have done without you. Buddy I love you." Minho said chuckling. suddenly he heard a sound of plate falling down and he turned back to see Jonghyun almost in the verge of tears.

"So this was all for him." and here I thought you were doing this for me.. I am sorry I ruined your plans again." Jonghyun said crying and went inside his bedroom shutting the door loudly.

" No Jonghyun." Minho cried banging the bedroom door. "Hear me out Jongie please you misunderstood." He said but he couldnt get any reply.