Noona..

How to woo your wife?

Hi Guys. I want to continue on this story. I have not entirely come out of the sadness. It will be always there I am sure of it. But I want to relieve some of it through reading and writing. So if it is not as you expected. Please bare with me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho was still glaring at the intruder sitting on their sofa who ruined their perfect moment. Jonghyun was running around the kitchen to make some tea and snacks to the guest.

"So Minho ssi How come you are today. You didnt go to office?" The guest asked.

Minho shook his head and tried to smile " No Sodam Noona, I have taken a week off". Minho replied finally revealing the guests name."And noona Why you are here?"

"Yah.. Dont be rude to noona" Jonghyun shouted while placing tea and snacks on the table and smacking on Minhos head.

"Ouch that hurt Jongiee" Minho pouted at his husband.

Sodam giggled. "You two are still like children. ANd Minho ah for your question I come here every 2 weeks. Seems my little brother forgot about today."

Jonghyun blushed. How he forgot about today."N..No I didnt forget It just slipped my mind?" Jonghyun replied still blushing.

Minho want to coo at how adorable his husband looking all flustered.

"So Jonghyun ah when you will get ready its already late we need to reach atleast before lunch." Sodam said.

"Yes noona I ll be ready in half hour. We played after long time, I am all sweaty."Jonghyun said and when he was about to go Minho gripped his wrist pulling him down.

"Where are you going?" Minho asked.

"Ohh I forgot , Me and noona would go to the orphanage near and we will be spending time with the kids there. Singing and playing. We will have lunch with them and I will drop noona at her aprtement and will go to meet Jinki hyung..." Jonghyun was cut off when minho yelled suddenly. "WHAT JINKI HYUNG??"

Jonghyun was confused."Y..Yes. Why?"

"I ll also come with you. I have been missing out a lot of things of what you are doing and I ll not let you to spend alone time with Jinki hyung." Minho huffed.

Jonghyun blushed hearing that. "Y..Yah stop being possesive I already said Jinki and Taemin are together. Whats with you."

Sodam was watching these interactions and couldnt help but being amused how they are bickering. She knew something was going on when she saw both of them together at the basketball court. Because for past few years she never saw Minho save for some family occasions where he would be immersed in his mobile. She have also noticed Jonghyuns longing stares at his husband. The main reason she came today was to talk with Jonghyun and ask him on what was bothering him. But now she is confused. Something has drastically changed between them in past 2 weeks.

"Okay.. I am still here you know."She decided to interrupt." If you both could get ready soon we can go atleast before dinner?"

Both got flustered and got off to get ready.

Once they where in their bedroom Minho pulled Jonghyun towards him and hugged with tighly.

"Jonghyunnie. Can I have my prize now.?" He whispered in Jonghyuns ear making him tremble.

"Y..Yah Noona is just outside" Jonghyun struggled to get away from Minhos hold. Minho just pulled him towards him tighter.

"Jonghyunnie please. I want to kiss you so badly. Please. Please." Minho pouted.

Jonghyun chuckled at that. "Dont make face like that. You Know I hate making you pout."

"I know , then dont make me pout . Kiss me already." Minho whispered.

"Okay, Since you won our bet I think you deserve it."Jonghyun said leaning in.

Minho got excited and leaned in as well to capture those plump lips which was Oh so tempting.

 

 

 

 

 

But he was Interrupted again by the same girly voice. "YAH YOU TWO WILL YOU  BOTH HURRY UP. IT'S ALREADY LATE.".