Advice

How to woo your wife?

Jinki is Jonghyuns collegue and they work together in the music studio. Both Jinki and Jonghyun are in charge of song writing and composing. For Jonghyun Jinki is like his own  hyung and they know eachother from high school time.Jinki had a little crush on Jonghyun but he dismissed the feeling from his mind when Jonghyun came running to him and said that he fell in love with school Jock Choi Minho. From then onwards he was the constant advicor and supporter for Jongho Love. Whenever Jonghyun had a fight with Minho he always came to Jinki. Jinki would hear both side of the story and give appropriate advice which always helped Jonghyun and Minho to sort out their differences.

Jinki also came early to the studio as they had a meeting with one of the famous music directors who wanted a few songs for their latest movie. He was stacking the CDs of some their newly composed songs in order when a loud thud of door closing sound came. Jinki got startled and all the CDs fell down. "Aishh Yahh Jonghyun you know I am already clumsy I was thanking god that I came this far in stacking the CDs without tripping and falling a thousand times. Now all the effort got wasted." Jinki shouted without looking back as he knew Jonghyun would be the one came to their studio such early. When he didnt any hear any cocky comment or giggles he looked back worried. Jonghyuns shoulders hunched down and Jinki could hear small sounds of sobs coming from the said man.

"Jonghyun what happened?" Jinki asked sliding beside him and massaged his back.

"It.. Its nothing" Jonghyun said in between sobs.

"Dont try to fool me Jonghyun I have known you for decades. Tell hyung what happened Jonghyunnie. You know I dont like seeing you sad."

"Jonghyun turned around and hugged Jinki and was crying loudly.Jinki was startled at the sudden outburst of emotions.

"Tell Hyunggie what happened?" Jinki asked again.

Jonghyun slowly composed himself and told all that happened with him and Minho in past two days.

Jinki listened to it carefully and asked." So you just cried and ran away from there huh?"

Jonghyun looked at Jinki wide eyes." What do you mean?"

" Exactly what you heard Jonghyun. its been how many years that you are with him ? I know you had many misunderstandings here and there but this is just ridiculous." 

"Hyung I thought you were on my side." Jonghyun mumbled.

"I am always your side Jongie. What I am trying to say is I dont think running away from him was an option. You should have stayed there ask what was the reason behind his behavior?"

"You dont understand , I asked him. I asked whether I was not enough for him. He just stood here without answering me." Jonghyun said.

"Did you give him time? To explain himself. I am not saying what he did was right. He tried to cheat on you and that is a horrible mistake from his side. But as I told "tried" he did not go through it and that fact we need to consider right?"

"How can you be sure that he didnt go through it. He just used me for his own pleasure. He wasnt talking to me for almost a year and suddenly he became romantic and interested in me? How can I believe that hyung?" Jonghyun asked.

"Okay tell me one thing you know him the best , do you think he lied to you? Sincerely from your heart. Just tell me."

Jonghyun closed his eyes for a moment , he pictured the worried minho running behind him there was a guilt in his voice and eyes.

Jonghyun opened his eyes and looked at Jinki " No".

"Thats it Jonghyun. But I want to say that even if you forgave him dont show him that. Act angry, let him earn your trust back." Jinki said winking.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yah pabo. I am telling go back to him . Do your chores as you do everyday, but ignore him. If my calculation is correct Minho will be doing everything to win your heart back. Oh My God this would be hilarious." Jinki started laughing.

Jonghyun also chuckled." Why it would be hilarious hyung I dont want Minho to feel embarrassed." Jonghyun pouted.

" I know you dont want that but please bear it for some time, so that he wont even think about cheating on you ever again."

"So what you want me to do hyung?" 

"Oh just wait and watch. I ll tell you what you need to do today. Jinki leaned towards Jonghyun whispered in to his ear.

Jonghyun giggled in between. "Hyung thats awesome."