The Routine

How to woo your wife?

Minhos life has been just a routine for last 2 or so years.It was a friday morning. He wanted to be lazy,because its a day just before the weekend. But he should go to office because today is the day his new project lead is coming and as a project manager he needs to be there to help him with the  surroundings and the project they are working on. His name was weird Kim Key. He chuckled to himself at the weird name. He woke up with a groan and realised that he has asleep on the couch again. This has become a routine, coming from office having a few drinks with friends and sleeping on the couch. He looked at the time and it was already 8 am. "So no jogging today." He signed.he went to take a shower and went to kitchen to eat something.He saw a small note on the fridge.

"Hey, I have prepared breakfast for you .

Make sure to have it before you go.

I need to go to studio early today. 

                Love you Jonghyun"

Minho ate the breakfast silently and went to office. When he reached office he could hear a commotion in his office. He wondered what happened. All his team mates where crowding at one place. He asked "Whats going on here?".Suddenly everyone went to back to their own seats. When the crowd was cleared he saw a very beautiful person standing there. Minhos mouth hung open. That person was really beautiful small cat like eyes high cheek bones and a really beautiful smile with a cute little dimple.

"Good Morning Sir" that person said . His voice was so deep and beautiful just as his face. Minho stood mesmerized for a moment and realized that he was staring openly at this person. "Hi Good Morning I am Minho Choi Minho and you are?" Minho asked reaching for his hand.

"Hi Sir I am Key, Its nice to meet you". key said shaking minhos hand.

Minho got a spark just by a mere touch. Keys hand was so soft. He could touch that hand all day long.

"What kind of name is Key?" Miho asked.

Key chuckled." Ahh Its Kibum actually. But I like Key better."

"Kibum, Its nice . If you dont mind I like Kibum better." Minho said winking.

Kibum blushed at the comment." A..Ahhh asyou wish sir ."

Minho smirked. Its going to be a really great in office from now on.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Just a small update. I am having a hard time to get the words together. I hope i ll get the flow soon. So Enjoy.