Saranghae Seungsaeng-nim

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )

 

"One, two, three, spin. And one, and two, and spin. Turn. Head up. Down. Twirl, and down," everyone was gasping for oxygen when the music ended.
 
"Aigoo~ How many times I have to tell you, Mi Rae? Kick higher. And you, Shin ah~ why don't you just go home and sleep. You're spinning slower than my gramma. That's all for today. Don't be late for your next class, okay?" I shouted as my eyes saw the clock was half past six already.
 
"Gomawoyo, seongsaeng-nim," I smiled and nodded as the students bowed at me. I quickly grabbed my towel and mineral water. I was about to open up my mineral bottle when I saw a 'super-hot-charming' male student of my class coming on my way. So, I put away my mineral bottle for a sec and pay undividable attention to this boy. He was about my age actually.
 
"Seongsaeng-nim, got a minute? I've something to tell you," I looked directly into his crystal hazel eyes and maybe it was just my feeling but I think he's trying to seduce me. 
 
"Yeah, sure. What is it?" I smiled. Just to loosen up the tight atmosphere.
 
" Ani...it just..." hesitantly, he handed me a letter. Not just a normal letter. A letter with pink envelope, my name written on it and a small love right beside my name.
 
"Igeol..." 
 
"Nan...nega...joh-a..." he was a little bit stutter. I was shock...to death. This is unbelievable.
 
"Hong gi sshi...I...I can't...mianhae...jeongmal mianhae..." I gulped. This is beyond my expectation. I can't have him as my boyfriend, geulae? Aigoo...
 
"Gwaenchanh-ayo, it could make a sense. There's no way you could accept your student as your boyfriend, geuhleohji? Geogjoeng ma, I'll try my best to be one of the top dancers in the world, then I'll confess to you again, seongsaeng-nim. You can keep my words. Jalga!" he even flying-kissed me before he went out. OMG! This is crazy. I can't dated with my own student. I mean, even they were just about my age, but still, I can't. I've lots going on my mind lately. Schools, homework, the studio's rent, school's fees, money for foods and the list goes on and on and on. I just couldn't find any empty space on my brain to think about boys. Not for the time being.
 
"Annyeong haseyo," ouh, GOD! Speak of the devil...
 
"Ah...ahjumma...about the rent...I...I...umm..." I stuttered. Shoot, the atmosphere wasn't good. Is she going to kick me out? And the sorry look that she gave me. God, help me!!!