Kim Hyun Joong is My Boyfie :S

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )

 

"Suzy ah~ what happened? Tell me. Every single detail of it," asked Ji Eun as soon as I landed my on my chair. 
 
"Suzy ah~ how does it taste," shrieked Min Young, all the way from the class door. "The kiss. How does his lips taste? Is it soft?" Everyone started to surround my table. All I could heard was buzzing and shrieking and cursing...not even a single word was cleared in my ears.
 
BAM! BAM! BAM!
 
"Students, please remain silent and go back to your place. As for Student Bae Sue Ji, don't forget to get me an autograph of Kim Hyun Joong. Aigoo~ I really couldn't believe that my homeroom student is dating a big idol like him," Mrs. Park giggled happily. I sighed, getting bored of all this 'Omo-Hyun-Joong-is-Suzy-boyfriend' thingy. The school session was quite smooth despite the glaring and glancing I got from other Hyun Joong's fan girls.
 
"Kringgggggggggg!!!" at last! I started to pack up my things and went out of the class with Min Young and Ji Eun, totally fogot about my 'date' this evening.
 
"Suzy ah~ look there. What are they doing? Omo~ isn't that..." Min Young dropped her jaws, so am I. There he was, Kim Hyun Joong, walking casually towards us with a bouquet of red roses. Not to forget his killing smile who was already melted most of the girls' heart on his way to me. I rolled my eyes, feeling irritated and annoyed.
 
 
"Just for you, my girl," he handed me the red roses and smiled charmingly. I could see both Ji Eu and Min Young were already drooling.
 
"What are you doing here?" I asked lazily, walking pass him. He followed me with the red roses still in his hand. He quickly back-hugged me, stopping my steps.
 
"Yah! Mwo ya? Are trying to embarrass me? Did you forget about our so-called date already?" he whispered at my ear. I gasped, pushing him away.
 
"Ara...miahn, OPPA. My bad," I stressed the 'oppa' words, cynically. Again, he pushed the red roses towards me and this time, I took it, smelled it and faked a smile. "Omo~ so sweet of you, oppa," I rolled my eyes. He smiled satisfyingly and wrapped his arm all around my shoulder. MinYoung and Ji Eun were busy nudging each other waist and whispering like a typical school girl. I sighed.
 
"Ji Eun ah~, Min Young ah~, miahn, I have to go now. See you later," I bowed slightly and went away with Hyun Joong to his red Ferrari. All the way to his car, I could here whispering sound all around me. I kept my head down, unable to face them all. As soon as I get into Hyun Joong's car I covered my face with both of my hands, calming myself.
 
"Yah! Gwaenchana?" Hyun Joong placed his hand on my shoulder, I quickly looked up.
 
"Remind me again why am I doing this?" I frowned. Hyun Joong smirked and pulled out a white envelope from his black coat.
 
"This," he handed me the envelope. I took a quick peek inside the envelope and my lips curled upwards.
 
"Herm...gomawo, Hyun Joong-sshi," I put the envelope inside my bag before Hyun Joong handed me another chocolate envelope. 
 
"The contract. Read it first and tell me if anything is wrong," he drove his car to an exclusive cafe. "You haven't lunch yet, have you? Kaja, we can sign the contract in there. It is more comfortable," he walked in and I followed his back slowly. A waiter led our way an empty table and left us after he took our order. The awkward silence crept in. I kept my eyes on the contract, focusing every single cell brain that I have to understand the contract clearly.
 
"Ehem..." the sound of Hyun Joong clearing his throat startled me. I looked up only to see he was staring directly into my eyes. 
 
"Wae?" I asked, confusedly. Hyun Joong shook his head and sipped his water.
 
"So...what do you think? Is it too bias?" Hyun Joong asked casually, placing his glass back on the table.
 
"De? Ah...the contract. Ani...it's not that bad," I responded. Hyun Joong nodded and handed me a ball pen. Hesitantly, I took the pen. I took a deep breath before I signed the contract. A huge smirk spread on his face. I sighed heavily. I pushed the contract towards him as it was his turn to sign it. Without further a due, he signed it and put a small love at the end of his signature.
 
"Assa! I'm very good at signing," he smirked. I rolled my eyes, feeling annoyed. "Ah...before I forget, after lunch, let's go shopping. We need to find something nice to put on you for the dinner at my home tonight," Hyun Joong explained. I frowned. 
 
"Dinner? What dinner?" I snapped.
 
"Omo~ I didn't tell you? We're having dinner at my parents' home tonight. My omma wants to meet you," he grinned, not feeling guilty at all.
 
"MWO?!"
 
***
 
 
"Too plain. Next!" Suzy pouted.
 
 
"Yah! Do you think we're going to some kind of wedding ceremony? Next!" Suzy rolled her eyes.
 
 
"Are you a -to-be or what? Next," Hyun Joong sighed.
 
"Yah! It's you who pick all the dresses. It's totally not my fault!" Suzy shrieked, unsatisfied.
 
"Whatever," he threw another dress to her. "Try this one, it might suit your 'not-so-perfect' body curve," he smiled cynically. Suzy went in the dressing room and slammed door angrily.
 
 
For the first time, Hyun Joong didn't give any comment. Suzy made a boring face.
 
"What is it this time? Do I look like an ugly bridesmaid?" Suzy turned around, posing in front of Hyun Joong. He looked for a while and said...
 
"Not bad. It looks good on you," monotonously. Suzy sighed. 'After all the dreeses I've put on, finally!' she went back to dressing room and change back to her school attire while Hyun Joong settled up the bill.
 
"Cheogi, can you pick a few accessories that suited the dress and a shoes, please," ordered Hyun Joong. The sales girl nodded and went away. She came back with a pair of shoes, a necklace, a pair of earings and a clutch. Agreed with the sales girl choices, Hyun Joong handed the sales girl his credit card. Ten minutes later, they were already walking to Hyun Joong's car with lots of paper bags (Suzy carried all of it =..=). As soon as they entered the car...
 
                                                
 
"Hyun Joong sshi, about the dinner at your house...can I go there by myself? I need to do something right now. Just give me the address and I'll make sure to be there on time," Suzy made an aegyo face. Hyun Joong bit his lower lip and at last nodded doubtfully. Suzy grinned happily. 
 
"I'll text to you  the address later. So, where do you want to go? I can send you over," suggested Hyun Joong. Suzy nodded and pointed the direction to her studio. She wanted to meet the Ahjumma to settle up the rent. Tomorrow will be the last day but there's no harm if she wants to pay it earlier. When they arrived...
 
"Gomabseubnida, Hyun Joong-sshi. Annyeong! Drive safely," Suzy get out of his car, bowed and waved her hand until Hyun Joong's car disappeared behind the turn. She quickly headed to the Ahjumma's place which is located besides her studio.
 
Knock! Knock! Knock!
 
"Nuguseyo?" a husky old woman voice was heard from the speaker.
 
"It's me, Bae Sue Ji," answered Suzy excitedly. Then , Suzy heard the door was being unlocked from inside.
 
"Ah...Sue Ji-sshi, I wasn't expected you to come this early," she said, looking awry.
 
"Wae? Is there something wrong?" Suzy frowned.
 
"I thought you couldn't prepare the rent money that I asked you before, so I already agreed to rent the studio to the man I told you the other day. He's inside right now, we were just discussing the rent," Ahjumma bit her lower lip. 
 
"Mwo?! Ahjumma, you can't do this to me. You said it was until this weekend which is tomorrow. How can you agreed to that man this early? Yah, Ahjumma, you can't just break your promise like that!" Suzy shrieked. Suzy was about to barged in Ahjumma's house to meet the man she was talking about when a man voice suddenly popped up out of nowhere.
 
"Ahjumma, is everything okay?" he smiled warmly. Suzy froze.
 
Isn't he...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Annyeong! Jeongmal miahn for the late update...
I was busy writing this oneshot on playful kiss and updating the Jeremy's threeshots...
So soryyyyyyy..... :D
ans sorry again if this update is quite boring ;p
anyway...comments and subs are welcomed and loved!
 
LOVE, SHA <3