Be My Girlfriend...Will You?

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )

 

Suzy's POV
 
I stepped closer. I put my steel bottle that I used to hit the person down and slowly, carefully approached his 'dead' body that was laid facing downward (I hit him from the back). I poked his body with my feet but quickly pull it back, afraid he may grabbed my feet out of the blue. But the ert guy (I thought) didn't move. Even a bit. His face was still facing the floor. 'Is he dead?' I thought as I slowly lowered my body until I was on my knees and pulled his muscular body facing me. He looked familiar....yah!!! He was the guy from the Royal Love Club. What is his name, again?
 
"Ahjusshi....ahjusshi..." I shook his shoulder, tried to wake him up. No responsed. So I patted his face slowly. "Ahjusshi..." my voice trembled a bit, afraid that I might have already killed him somehow.
 
"Urghh..." he groaned softly and moved his hand to his head. He tried to open his eyes. I placed my head closer with his and waved my hand, just to make sure he can see me clearly. But suddenly he grabbed my hand and...smile?
 
Hyun Joong's POV
 
I heard a small voice. Ahjusshi...ahjusshi...The voice was trembling, is she afraid of something? I tried to open my eyes...ouch! My head hurts like hell. I felt somebody shook my shoulder and patted my face softly. I tried to open my eyes again, and this time I saw a face. An angel face, I assumed. She looked anxious. I just hate to see her face like that, so unconsciously I grabbed her hand, hoping that would make her feel better. My lips curled upwards, telling her to be calmed and to not worry about anything. I just want to see her smile...
 
Suzy's POV
 
He's not okay! That's for sure. Maybe I hit him too hard and caused his brain to damage. After all, I used my STEEL bottle to hit him in the head. If that's the case, I'm totally in a really BIG fat problem. Ottokae?
 
"Hyung! Hyung! Gwaencahana? Yahh! What did you do to my hyung?" a young man suddenly approached us and pushed me away.
 
"I...uh...I..." I stuttered.
 
"Yah! Did you just hit him with this bottle?" the young man pointed the dented steel bottle that I put not far away. "Yah! Noona, ju gu lae? Don't you know who is he?" he screamed right into my face. I startled.
 
"Mm...mi...miahn...I was practicing when he suddenly popped in and took off his clothes. That's why I hit him with the bottle, I thought he is a ert," I looked down, regretting myself.
 
"Aish...noona ah~ you should have checked it first. Don't you know his life worth more than your whole life salary? Besides, he's a famous-super-hunk idol, there's no way he'll blink at you if you're not at least GG or SNSD. Chulte andwae! I knew my hyung really well," he chuckled.
 
"Urghh..." another soft groan was heard from 'the ert' lips. I quickly looked at him, noticing he was already sat on his and his left hand was busy massaging his head slowly. 
 
"Hyung, gwaenchana?" asked the young man again. Hyun Joong nodded slowly.
 
"Where...am...I?" asked Hyun Joong softly, almost whispering.
 
"Yah! Look what you have done to my hyung? Hyung, I think you better get back at home and rest. I'll call Dr. Lee and ask him to go to your house," said the young man while helping Hyun Joong to stand up.
 
"Gwaenchanh, Jung Min. I'll just go back and rest. No need to call Dr. Lee. It just that, can you drive me back at home? I don't think I can drive in this condition," Hyun Joong still massaging his head while the other free hand held tight to Jung Min's shoulder.
 
"Err...hyung ah~ I have to rush to the recording studio after this. I don't think I can send you back. But I think our noona over here would be honoured to be given this importat task. Right, noona ah~?" Jung Min looked at me with his puppy face. I bit my lower lip. 
 
"I...I...er..." I nodded hesitantly.
 
"Great. Now, take this, and this and also this and our tough hunky over here. Geoleom, jalga!" he threw the car key to me, and Hyun Joong's stained coat, and a set of garment that he was holding just now and lastly he put Hyun Joong's arm around me and pushed me away. I almost stumbled on my feet. I slowly dragged him to the basement parking lot.
 
"Where's...your car?"  I asked while gasping for oxygen. Man, this guy over here is really heavy.
 
"There's..." he said weakly, pointing in a direction. I looked at the direction he pointed and directly saw a red Ferrari, the one that almost hit me at the hotel entrance. I quickly rushed over there and opened the car door, slowly put him down on the seat and make myself comfortable at the driver seat. It has been a really long time since I last drive a car. I hope nothing bad will happen. Seriously.
 
30 torturing minutes later...(as I thought, I drove like an amateur =..= )
 
 Hyun Joong's house
 
 Hyun Joong's bedroom
 
"At last!" I carefully parked his red Ferrari and helped him all the way to his bedroom. He was still massaging his head when I put him down in his bed. It must have hurt him a lot. I put my both of my hands on his head and applied some pressure on it to relieve his pain. I continue to massage him for ten minutes before realizing he was already dozed off. I pull out my hands from his head and got up from his bed, carefully not to wake him up. All of a sudden he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I lost balance and ended up facing his broad chest. I gulped. My heart thumped frenziedly. He wrapped his arms all around me, leaving me no chance to escape. I could hear his slow breath and his steady heartbeat, unlike mine.
 
"Be my girlfriend...will you?"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Annyeong!
what do you think about this chapter? 
comments, critics n thoughts are really welcomed!
love, SHA <3