The Prince and The 'FAKE' Pauper

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )
Suzy's POV
 
"Gwaenchanh-ayo?" his warm voice just made my heart angrier. I threw a warning look at him. "Miahn, I didn't expect--"
 
"I want to go home," my short expressionless reply shut his mouth. I grabbed my clutch and walked away. 
 
"Let me--"
 
"Leave me alone, would you?" I turned facing him and gave him an annoyed  look. 
 
"I'm sorry. I didn't expect this thing to happen. My mother, she likes to blurt things out. I promise I'll talk to her about this thing. Okay? You can have my words," coaxed Hyun Joong.
 
"I don't care, do whatever you have to do to settle this stupid problem. I don't want to be married with a narcissistic person like you. After all, money is the main reason why I agreed to your crazy plan at the first place," I controlled my voice so that no one could hear. I continued my steps as soon as I finished my words, leaving him alone. Frankly speak, he's the last person that I would like to meet right now. I hate him, seriously. I was about to reach the main door when I bumped into Min Ho.
 
"Suzy-sshi. What are you doing here? Are you going somewhere?" he looked at me bewilderedly. 
 
"Min Ho-sshi. I...um..."
 
"She's with me," Hyun Joong popped out of nowhere and wrapped his arm around me. I twitched at his sudden act and tried to pull away but he kept his firm arm around me. 
 
"I'm with no one. Now please, let me go," I tried to free myself from him but to no avail. He tightened his hug and refuse to let me go. Min Ho looked at us, confused. 
 
"Dear, please. I'm sorry. Please. Don't do this to me. I really, really love you. She...she just my...my...cousin. Yes, Ha Ni's just my cousin. Nothing goes beyond that," Hyun Joong let me off just to put his other hand on my shoulder and looked directly into my eyes. I startled. Now, what kind of rubbish he's talking about?
 
"Suzy-sshi...is there anything wrong with my little sister?" asked Min Ho, curiously. 
 
"No...I...," I winced softly as I felt light pressure on both of my shoulder. 
 
"I'm sorry," whispered Hyun Joong as his face drawn closer to mine. The sudden gesture froze my body and chup~
Soft lips. Buzzing noise. Flashes. Pitch black. I'm dead. 
 
Author's POV
 
Suzy woke up just to realize she was lying on a queen-sized bed in a very luxurious bedroom. She was in a soft pink night gown which is obviously not what she wore last night. Still feeling a little bit dizzy, she walked slowly to the bathroom to wash her face. Memories from last night started to creep into her mind. That stupid guy is so dead! I'm going to slice him to the tiniest bit and throw him into the sea. No one shall ever meet him again. Fullstop!
 
Done washing her face, she grabbed the bathrobe and headed outside. As she opened the door, a smiling face of Hyun Joong appeared right infront of her. A smiling face. A face that she hates the most.
 
"Are you going somewhere?" asked him, trying to be friendly. After whatever happened last night, bridled her up will be the last thing he would do.
 
"To hell. Care to join?" sarcastically answered. Hyun Joong gave out a little chuckle but quickly died out when he realized of Suzy's death glare.
 
"Umm...we need to talk," said Hyun Joong with a guilty smile. He stepped inside and closed the door. It would be a disaster if someone were to hear whatever he's going to say.
 
"I give you exactly five minutes to explain what had happened last night, how you are going to settle that and when I'm going to get the rest of my money," Suzy looked straight into his eyes. She's getting annoyed by every second passed. 
 
"First of all, I'm very sorry for whatever happened last night. It was totally out of my control. As I promise, I will talk with my mom regarding this matter. Later on. As for the solution, I'll think of something. Later on. And your payment, I'll give it to you. Later on," Suzy smiled, cynically. 
 
"You know what you can do now?" asked her, seriously. "Stand straight and take this like a man," within a second, Suzy's right palm already slapped Hyun Joong's cheek. "And this," a nice solid punch landed just below his eyes. 
 
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have few things to do. Later," *smirk*