You're Kindly Invited :)

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )

 

"Annyeong!" Min Young happy voice suddenly popped out of nowhere.
 
"Annyeong~" replied me and Jieun, half-heartedly. 
 
"Yahh!!! What's wrong? You guys sounded like a sad jellybeans," I kept my head down. Min Young's metaphor was quite funny actually but nothing could really bug me besides those stupid money problem. I pinched Jieun's lap, warning her to not tell Min Young anything about my problem. I heard Jieun's chuckle. 
 
"Nothing. Just some stupid seniors trying to get a date with our lil girl over here," answered Jieun. I nodded slowly. 
 
"Aigoo~ how come our Suzy become so popular nowadays? Ouh, maybe it was my superb aura that helps make you look prettier, like me," Min Young giggled, but it sounded a lil bit awkward.
 
"Um...Suzy ah~ actually, I've something to tell you," slowly, I looked up on her. I could sense something wrong was going to happen.
 
"Mwo?" I asked, monotone.
 
"Do you remember the club I was telling you yesterday. The one that my Ahjumma worked at...," the silent paused just make my heart thump louder.
 
"Urghh...I've told you Min Young. I'm not going. Full stop," I know I was quite harsh but another problem would be the last thing I would be needed now.
 
"The thing is...I kind of 'accidentally' registered your name last week and then after that I was planning to tell you. But I didn't expect you would turn me down before I could really tell you everything..." Min Young kept pushing her hair back, her normal gesture when she realize she has made a mistake. A big one. 
 
"You...what?" I was stupefied by her explanation.
 
"And this morning, my Ahjumma gave me this," she handed me a brown card decorated with soft pink butterfly and carnation flower. It was written with 'You're invited' in the cover.
 
"An invitation card? For what?" I quickly opened the card.
 
 
Dear Miss Suzy Bae,
You're kindly invited to a special dinner with one of our client.
Venue : Marco Polo, Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel
Date : DD-MM-20YY
Time : 6.00 p.m.
Please make yourself available on time.
Thank you.
Love,
Royal Love Club
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The chapter was quite short, right?
But hopefully you guys enjoy the story...
Any comments n critics...feel free to share with me :D
love, SHA <3