The Royal Love Club

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )

 

"Royal Love Club? What kind of club is that?" I made an annoying face.
 
"Actually, it's a...um...a...dating agency," Min Young stuttered. I stared into her eyes sharply.
 
"Mwo? Dating agency? Yahh!!! Ju gu lea? You...you think I need a boyfriend?" I screamed right into her face.
 
"Yy...yeah. Don't you think so, Jieun? Besides, this is not the typical dating agency. It's the perfect place to date with celebrities, idols, rich people...and if you're lucky enough, you could even date a prince...yay!!!" Min Young face was so excited. But not until she saw my 'there's-nothing-to-be-excited-about' face.
 
"Look, Min Young. You're the one who made the mess. And I would kindly invited you to clean it up for me. Arasso? Geoleom, annyeong!" I used my cute lil voice and intentionally stressed the word 'kindly'. Just to give her the chill on her spine. *chuckle*
 
"Jamkkanman, Suzy ah~ there's another thing that you should know," said Min Young before I stepped out of the class.
 
"If you refuse to go to the date, the client...um...they will..." and there was the long silent. Ouh, man! I had enough of this surprise-murprise thingy.
 
"What? They gonna ask me for a compensation or something?" I chuckled.
 
"More less...yeah. To be exact...they gonna sue you," Min Young gulped. I gasped.
 
"Yah!!! Now you really pissed me off. Could you ever think straightly before you make this stupid decision? Come on Min Young, I had had enough problems. Is this how you say 'I'm your best chingu and always behind your back'? You know what, I don't need a friend like you. And this stupid date, I'm not going. Whatever they planning to do to me, I hope you feel responsible enough to take care of all the mess," I ran out of the class and headed towards the rooftop, my favorite spot.
 
***
 
"Jieun ah~ otokae? Otokajo? I just want her to be happy. I didn't expect things to be like this," said Min Young with a sad face. 
 
"Aish...I don't know what should I say to you. But Suzy's right. You should think...ani...you should ask her before you registered her name for that club. Not the other way round. Aigoo~ pabo ya~ Min Young ah~" Jieun rubbed her forehead slowly. 
 
"Jieun ah~ could you please talk her into this thing. Coax her to go to the date. Pleaseeee~" Min Young blinked her eyes like a puppy. Jieun sighed.
 
"I'll try. But I don't know if it'll work," said Jieun, not really confident in herself.
 
"Gomawo Jieun ah~ saranghae~ muahhh" Min Young kissed Jieun's cheek. Jieun made a boring face and Min Young giggled. 
 
"But you don't happened to register me as well, didn't you?" asked Jieun before she stepped out of the class to catch me up.
 
"Apparently, yes...I did register you as well...hehe" said Min Young softly.
 
"Yahh!!! Jinjja.." mumbled Jieun. Min Young slightly bow and mouthed 'miahn' before Jieun gone.
 
***
 
"Hey, juice?" Jieun handed me a bottle of orange juice. 
 
"Gomawo," I was quite thirsty actually. It has been a long day, indeed.
 
"You really refuse to go to the date?" asked Jieun's small voice. I sighed heavily.
 
"She sent you, right? To talk to me about the date," I asked, emotionless.
 
"Even if she didn't ask me, I'll come and ask you about the date myself. Same thing," Jieun smiled sweetly.
 
"Nado molla. I don't know what to do. What about you? If you were me, will you proceed with the date?" I looked at Jieun. I could tell that she was also awry. 
 
"Considering the fact that I'll get sued for not going, I'll just proceed with the date. But I think it's okay if you want to proceed with the date. Look at the bright side, you get the chance to meet a rich person and eat at a five star hotel for free. If you go to the date, you got nothing to lose, dear. I can promise you that. Besides, if your relationship turn out to be alright, you could even ask him money, you know, to pay up all the rent," Jieun patted my hand.
 
"Yahh!!! Do you think I'm that cheap?" I giggled. Maybe I should really go to the date. At least I wouldn't  be sued for not going on a date in a five star hotel, right? 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Annyeong! *bright smiling face*
Thnx for reading my fanfic...
Pls leave cmment n critics...
Enjoy the story :D
love, SHA <3