The Unexpected Encounter

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )

 

Suzy's POV
 
 
"What...what are you doing here, Min Ho-sshi?" I stuttered. Ahjumma looked surprise.
 
"You know two each other?" Ahjumma asked confusedly. Min Ho just stood there and smiled like nothing absurd had happened.
 
"Nae. She's my yeojachingu," Min Ho winked playfully. Ahjumma looked even shock.
 
"Yah! Busun suria? Yeojachingu?" I snapped. Min Ho burst into laugh.
 
"Aigoo~. No need to be so shy. I understand," Ahjumma nodded in agreement and Min Ho laughed even louder. I sighed, knowing how useless my effort would be to stop this guy from making up all the stupid gossips. "Now, why don't you come in and we'll settle this thing in a very good way, okay?" suggested Ahjumma. I just nodded half-heartedly. Ahjumma went straight to the kitchen to prepare some juice for me while I stayed with Min Ho at the living room. The awkward silence lingered around us, creating an uncomfortable atmosphere. 
 
"So..." Min Ho broke the silence, dragging my attention towards him. "What do you think we should do?" Min Ho asked bluntly.
 
"I don't care, by hook or by crook, I want my studio back. Min Ho-sshi, why don't you just give up and find another studio to rent?" I pleaded but Min Ho shook his head without hesitant.
 
"Shiroo~. I love the location and I think it's a very homey place. I want to live there. So, I'm going to rent this studio," Min Ho replied calmly.
 
"Mwo? You want to live there? B..b..but I...I..." I covered my face, restraining my tears.
 
"Hajiman..." Min Ho paused. I looked up. "It's okay if you want to live with me, together," continued Min Ho. I dropped my jaws. 'Live together?!'
 
"Mwo? Yah! Michyeoss-eo?!” I shrieked. 
 
“Well, at least you still have a place to live at. Besides, I rarely go home. I’m quite a busy person, you know,” explained Min Ho with a chuckle. “I just need my own personal place. A place that I can turn to whenever I want to,” Min Ho sipped his orange juice.
 
“But...if I stayed with you, then it won’t be your own personal space anymore, aniya?” my voice softened. 
 
“Ara, but somehow you have the same kind of homey feeling that I’d like to feel every time I’m home,” Min Ho unexpected answer shut me up. I could feel the heat on my face. I looked away.
 
KRING! KRING! KRING! Min Ho’s hand phone rang. He quickly picked it up.
 
“Yeoboseyo?” he greeted the caller. “De? Dinner? Tonight?” he nodded unintentionally. “Arasso. I’ll bring her too,” he chuckled. “Ara, ara. Mwo? Yeojachingu? Jinjja? Haha...” he laughed louder. “De. Arasso, annyeong,” he hang up and turned facing me.
 
“I have to go now, something came up. About the house, why don’t you give it a thought? I’ll pay half of the rent if you agree with my suggestion. And you can have the house for yourself for most of the time. Isn't that good?" I sighed.
 
"But--" he cut my words before I could finish it.
 
"I have to go now. See you around. Annyeong!" and there he went, leaving me speechless.
 
"Omo...Min Ho sshi? Where are you going? Is everything okay? Did you two just fight?" Ahjumma handed the juice to me and quickly followed Min Ho. I just sat there, feeling a little bit numb.
 
"Ani, Ahjumma. We have a really good chat. It just that something came up and I've to go. See you again. Annyeong!" Min Ho smiled warmly and get into his car, waving Ahjumma goodbye before he drove off. 
 
"Ahjumma, I've to go too. About the house, we decided to discuss about it deeper in some other time since we're quite busy today. Geoleom, jalga!" I bowed quickly and ran up to my studio. I changed my attire and put some make up. Hyun
Joong already texted his address so I called the taxi and waited outside my studio while glancing over my watch after every five minutes.
 
"Yah! Why this taxi is so late. It's already 7.50 p.m. I don't want to be late," as I finished my words, the taxi arrived. I quickly stepped in with a long face. "This adress. Palli ahjusshi! Palli~" I handed him the adress written on a piece of paper and laid back, trying to breath normally. Ten minutes later, I arrived at his house, or should I say...mansion? Heck, his house is so big and awesome!
 
 
TING! TONG! I pressed the bell.
 
"Nuguseyo?" a friendly and warm voice of a lady was heard.
 
"Ah! Annyeong. I'm Kim Hyun Joong's friend, Bae Suzy imnida," I replied pleasantly.
 
"Omo~...wasto?! Come in...come in," the front gate opened. I stepped in hesitantly, not knowing where to go.
 
"Bae Suzy-sshi? Please come this way," a girl in black and white maid uniform appeared suddenly and led my way. I followed her into a beautifully decorated living room.
 
 
"Young Master Kim will be here to meet you shortly. Madam Kim is busy preparing the dining room. Please make yourself at home," the maid bowed and went away, leaving me alone in the luxurious living room. It was almost fifteen minutes and I was getting nervous. I felt like throwing up right now. I need to find the bathroom. Palli! I walked out of the living room, along the corridor just to find myself was in a middle of nowhere. I sighed. For God's sake, where is the bathroom?! Where am I? What is this place, really? I leaned against a well-carved mahogany door.
 
"Kyahh!!!" I was thrown aback when the door suddenly being opened from inside. But luckily, somebody grabbed me from falling onto the floor. I looked at my saviour, wanted to thank him but...
 
“Ah! We meet again,” his warm smile flattered me. I quickly stood back on my feet.
 
“Gomawo, Min Ho-sshi. And jeongmal mianhe,” I bowed 90 degree. I heard his chuckle.
 
"Gwaenchanh. It's not a big deal. But I wonder, what are you doing here? Are you Hyun Joong's chingu? Or his..." ---
 
"She's my yeojachingu that I told you earlier on the phone," a long arm wrapped around my shoulder. I twitched slightly, shocked of Hyun Joong's presence. Min Ho stared at me. His unreadable expression somehow made me feel guilty. I forced a smile on my face.
 
"Oppa! Hyun Joong Oppa!" a loud shrieked was heard across the hallway. "Hyun Joong Oppa, what are you doing here? Your Eomeoni is looking for you," a tall, beautiful girl in a white dress approached Hyun Joong, fixing his white tux and bow with a seductive smile on her face. She looked familiar to me.
 
"Ah! Bae Sue Ji Unnie, kurae?" the beautiful girl looked at my way. I startled. She is...
 
"Ha...Ni? Lee Ha Ni-sshi, kuraechi?" Ha Ni nodded excitedly. "You look different from last time. You look beautiful," I commented sincerely.
 
"Jinjja? Gomawo, unnie. I specially picked out this dress for tonight as it is a very special night," Ha Ni grinned meaningfully. 
 
"Special...night?" I threw a questioned face to Hyun Joong.
 
"Ha Ni ah~, Min Ho ah~, why don't both of you go to the dining room first. I've something to tell Suzy-sshi. I'll meet both of you later on. Okay?" Min Ho nodded. Ha Ni pouted.
 
"Shiroo~ I--" Min Ho bowed slightly to me and Hyun Joong, then grabbed Ha Ni and pulled her away.
 
"So~" I played with my clutch while waiting for his answer. Hyun Joong cleared his throat.
 
"Today is my Omma's birthday. And she wished to see my girlfriend. That's why you're here. Now, why don't you just play along with me and we can settle this thing as soon as possible?" Hyun Joong raised his brows. I sighed.
 
"But I didn't bring any present for her," Hyun Joong put his hands on my shoulder. 
 
"Gwaenchanh. Having you here is more than enough for her," he smiled and this time I could feel his sincerity. He pinched my cheek and wrapped my arm around his. "Kaja, we don't want to be late,"...
 
***
 
Writer's POV
 
"You're here, Young Master Kim. Madam Kim is looking for you," an old lady in black suit approached us. She threw a sweet warming smile to me.
 
"Ah! Jung-sshi, waegure? Is anything wrong?" Jung shook her head slowly.
 
"Ani. Please wait here for a moment. I need to inform Madam Kim about your arrival," Jung bowed respectfully before went in to meet Madam Kim. Hyun Joong looked confuse.
 
"Inform my arrival? Yah! What kind of mess my mom want to make this time," Hyun Joong whined. 
 
"Young Master Kim, you may enter the dining room now," said Jung, pointing to the door. A butler opened the door, revealing camera flashes and buzzing sound.
 
"Announcing the arrival of Young Master Kim and his lovely fiancée, Bae Sue Ji-sshi," the sounds of claps and cheers filled the room. Suzy gasped. Hyun Joong frowned. 
 
"WHAT THE---"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Annyeong!
So sorry for the late update! I'm so busy with the college xtvt, studies, homeworks, so and so...keke...
But please, enjoy the stories, comments and subscription is loved and welcomed...
Love you,
SHA <3