The Past

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )

 

"Omma..." I gulped.
 
"What are you doing here?" asked Shim Hye Jin, the CEO and founder of Swan Ballet International Academy, one of the leading art institute in the world and also Suzy's Omma.
 
"I...I..um..." I stuttered.
 
"Bae Sue Ji! I'm asking you. What are you doing in this horrible place instead of practicing your moves back in Swan Ballet? And this gross attire? Are you kidding me?" Omma pulled my cap and threw it away.
 
"Ohoo...madame, this horrible place is called Hopperz, okay? Mind your word, lady," one of the man standing behind my back interrupted. 
 
"Whatever it is called, it is totally sure that this is not the place a professional ballerina like you should be, Miss Suzy. Now, pack your stuff and follow me. A stubborn girl like you should be grounded for a several weeks, right? Your international competition is just around the corner, how could you hang out with 'this' kind of people? Disgusting," the few last words were just a murmur but I could still hear it clearly. Omma was turning back, ready to leave. But I stood there, like nothing was happening. Like she wasn't talking to me for all this while.
 
"Shiroo~" I answered softly. My voice was slow but I bet she could hear it. That was why she stopped and gave me the 'I-sooooo-gonna-kill-you' look.
 
"Mwo? Shiroo? Yahh!!! Bae Sue Ji," she glared at me fiercely. 
 
"I'm tired Omma. All this while you keep telling me what to do, what to say, you even 'personally' choose my friends. I can take it no more, Shim Hye Jin Hoejang. I'm tired of pursuing your dream. Being a professional ballerina is not my dreams, Omma. I want to be a composer, a professional dancer, I want to be like Appa. Composing songs, expressing feelings. Ballet alone is not enough for me, Omma," I pleaded  to her. But all I could see is smirk and sharp eyes, full of anger.
 
"Appa? Well apparently, your beloved Appa leaved you to compose his song. And this old hag over here who raised you up. Now you want to turn your back on me and find your Appa? I tell you what, if you wanted to find your Appa so badly, you're no longer my daughter. Get your things out of my house this instant. Do as you pleased. But never dream of calling me Omma ever again," and there she went. That was the last time I ever saw her. And it was last year. Another heavy sigh escaped from my lips. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Annyeong!!!!
Hopefully you guys enjoy the story and do leave supportive cmments so I can improve on the next chap...
gomawoyo~ silent readers :D
love, SHA <3