Lucky Guy - KHJ

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )

 

"Mwo?!" I said after a very long silence. Michyeoss-eo(Crazy)! "Yah! Busun suria (what did you say)?" I shouted at his ear while struggling to get free.
 
"Hmmm..." his grip was getting weak. So, I quickly pushed his arms away and get up from the bed. Guess what he's doing right now? He's dozing off!!! Urgh... =..=
 
"Crazy dude!" I mumbled before went out of his room. Maybe he wasn't even sober when he asked me that question. I guess I hit him quite hard considering his condition now...heee~
 
"Yah, baegopa..." I crashed my slender body on his soft couch at the living room. "I wonder who else is living in this big house," I wandered around his well-decorated villa and finally ended up at his kitchen without meeting anyone else. 'Maybe he's living alone,' I managed to found a packet of ramen in one of the cupboard and without hesitation I grabbed a pot to cook the ramen.
 
"Mashiptaa~" the ramen tasted wonderful (Gosh! I'm so good at this!) and I finished it up within a minute.
 
"That was fast," a cynical voice suddenly popped out from behind my back.
 
"Yahh!!! Kkamjjag-iya,” I dropped the spoon on the floor. I heard a small giggle. It was Hyun Joong.
 
"You know what, you just ate my last ramen and I'm getting hungry over here," Hyun Joong stared right into my eyes. I startled.
 
"M..miahn. I didn't know. I..." he gripped my hand and dragged me somewhere.
 
"Kaja, baegopa," we got into the car and he drove to a cafe not far from his house.
 
"Palli~ do you want me to bridal-lift you into the cafe?" he said as I was still sitting in the car. I shook my head quickly and get out from his car, following him into the cafe. I realized there were couples of death glare and annoying buzz sound. I kept my head down, which bumped into Hyun Joong's back when he stopped at on of the unoccupied table besides a big classical window. I rubbed my forehead slowly.
 
"Heh...admiring my back so much, huh?" he burst into a cynical laugh. I pouted. I took my seat in front of him, still looking down. After Hyun Joong finished ordering up his food he looked at me.
 
"Are you sure you don't want to eat?" I nodded, still avoiding eyes-contact with him.
 
"Nae. Gomawo," I looked outside the window, lost in my own world.
 
"So, what's your answer?" he said casually, while lifting his glass for a sip.
 
"Mwo? Answer?" I frowned. 
 
"About you...being my girlfriend?" he let out a small chuckle.
 
"I...I...thought you were just joking," I sighed.
 
"Ani. I'm dead serious," Hyun Joong pulled out a 'I'm-so-dead-serious' face for awhile then began to chuckle again. I scratched my back head. Getting confuse by his expression.
 
"Yah! Do you think it's funny? To joke about things like this?" my pitch was getting high so as his chuckle. "Aish...jinjja..." I quickly grabbed my bag and gave him a sharp glare before stood up, ready to go.
 
"I'll sue you..." his words stopped me. "I'll sue you if you refused to be my girlfriend," he said coldly, leaning his back. I turned my head his way, looking disbelief. 
 
"I'm getting sued for not being your girlfriend? Tchh..." *rolled eyes*
 
"Says who? I'm going to sue you for not giving your best co-operation during the date. Plus, you just hurt me in the studio, that could also be part of the reason," he shoot me the 'just-give-up-babe' look. 
 
"Are you blackmailing me?" I crashed my back at the seat, feeling numb.
 
"If you think so, then it is. Besides, I'm just asking you to be my girlfriend, not some kind of or a ," Hyun Joong grinned, evilly.
 
"You're blackmailing someone, just to get a girlfriend? Yah!!! Are you that desperate? I thought you're some kind of famous idol who everyone knows," I smirked.
 
"That's the problem. If I choose one of my fans to be my girlfriend, I afraid she might end up hugging me all day long," he pouted. I looked away, cursing him under my breath.
 
"So, why the heck you're choosing me?" I almost shouted at him.
 
"Because I'm desperate to find the perfect 'non-fan' girl to meet my omma and the perfect choreographer for my next MV. Since you're quite pretty and know the right way to sway your body, you might be the person," he explained. "I can kill two birds with one stone, it's great, don't you think so?" he smiled brightly, inviting an annoying 'awww...' from other girl customers who obviously 'awww'-ing for nothing but an evil blackmailer. I rubbed my forehead slowly.
 
"So, it was just some kind of acting. Like a contract lover?" I clarified.
 
"Yeah. Pretty much, yes," he nodded. I stayed quite for sometime, let him finished up his meal decently. "So..." he said, pushing his empty plate away.
 
"How did you know I can dance? Choreographer? Heh...you can't just pick someone to be your MV choreographer, right? Unless, you're really confident with his ability," this question has been lingering in my mind for quite awhile. He looked really suspicious. 
 
"De? A...an...aniya...I..um...I...I read it in your profile...from The Royal Love Club's system. It was stated there," he took a sip of his red wine.
 
"Then, how do you know if I'm a good choreographer?" I stared deeply in his hazel eyes.   
 
"Yahh! What's wrong with you? Don't you want money? I'm trying to help you right here. If you still refused, then I'm gonna find somebody else. But in return, I'll have to sue you. It won't cost much though. Maybe around 4 to 5 millions," he smirked cynically.
 
"Arasso. Arasso. I'll be your girlfriend. But..." I bit my lower lip. The issue about the unsettled rent of my studio suddenly popped out in my head. This could be the solution. Yet, everything always happened for a reason :)
 
"Mwo?" Hyun Joong raised his left brow.
 
"Can I get an early payment? Urm...about a thousand dollar?" I asked him, looking desperate. 
 
"Heh...you're not as innocent as I think you're. Arasso. I'll get the contract and the money ready by tomorrow. I'll pick you up at your school tomorrow. Don't you ever think of running away. Arasso?" he brought his head forward, until just couples of inch left between us, and smiled sweetly yet full of sarcasm.
 
"Nae, arasso," I answered weakly.
 
"So, as your first task, you must answer my question with yes. EVERY single questions. Answers like 'erm...', 'de?' and 'no', especially, is strictly forbidden. You got me?" he swayed his long index finger in front of my head.
 
"De?" I felt blur, unable to digest his words quickly.
 
"Mwo?" he gave me the fake 'I-can't-hear-you' face.
 
"Ah...yes...miahn.." I looked down, swallowing my anger and pride.
 
"That's my girl," he winked playfully. "Why don't you wait for me outside while I settle up the bill," he said as the waiter came and handed him the bill. I nodded, stood up slowly and walk away, as slow as my brain that was busy digesting things that just happened. Am I daydreaming?
 
"Hey, sweet pie," I heard a soft romantic whisper close to my ear and somebody grabbed my hand, forcedly dragged me to face him. Chuu~ a soft kiss landed of my lips. I startled.
 
"Be my girl, please?" said Hyun Joong in romantic husky voice. I could feel that every single living things in the restaurant was watching our romantic proposal session. But my eyes were locked in his crystal hazel eyes, refusing to leave.
 
"Yes..." I responded, almost whispering.
 
"Can't hear you honey," he said, tilting his head towards mine.
 
"Ehemm..." I cleared my throat. "I said...yes, I want to be your girl," and Hyun Joong hugged me, so tight that I can't barely breath. I could hear clicking sounds of cameras and phone cameras. Also the sounds of people cheering for us. Not to forget some unsatisfied hissing sound. But for some stupid reasons, I felt kind of happy. Pabo!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Miahn. Miahn. Miahn for the late update!
I just got the offer to further my study n I'm so busy dealing with the forms, med check up and so on..
so I might not be able to update frequently anymore...joengmal miahn!
but pls3...do enjoy the story n cmments are so welcomed and loved!
 
thnx...love, SHA <3