YAHHH!!! Go Away, You ert!

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )

 

Writer's POV
 
Bang!!!
 
"Why didn't you show up last night? I was waiting for you like crazy. Are you messing with me?" Manager Park smacked the file that he was holding to the table. His face was getting red. But Hyun Joong's expression was still cold. He made an innocent face.
 
"Something came up. Miahn," said Hyun Joong, monotone. *I bet he doesn't even mean it* =..=
 
"Miahn? Everyone was there except you. What is that thing that is so important to you? Doesn't the upcoming MV mean anything to you? We haven't even have the dance choreographed yet and Kyoung Mi sshi (the choreographer responsibled for the MV) have broke her leg last week. Did you know about that? NO! All you know is how to have fun. I know that you're the CEO's son, but don't do things as you pleased. Aish...can you at least be a little more serious in your career?" Manager Park closed his eyes, calming himself.
 
"She broke her leg? So sorry to hear that," responded Hyun Joong, still with his monotone voice.
 
"Really? I never thought that you ever have a feeling," said Manager Park, cynically. "But that's not the main point now, basically, we doesn't have anything prepared yet for the MV, except for the song, of course, and we're running out of time," Manager Park gave Hyun Joong a sharp glance.
 
"So?" Hyun Joong's answer really make Manager Park pissed off.
 
"Yahh!!!" Manager Park screamed right in front of Hyun Joong's face. He was kind of startled. "Aish...jinjja," he sighed heavily and went out without any further words. Hyun Joong leaned back against the sofa and closed his eyes. Suzy's grace gesture floating in the air slowly filled his head. He quickly opened his eyes. 'Damn! What am I thinking about? Nonsense,' and Hyun Joong went out of his manager's office. A sudden vibrate in his jacket's pocket stopped his steps.
 
"Yoboseyo," greeted Hyun Joong, sounded half-hearted. "Nae, eomoeni," "I'm at Manager Park's office," "Yeoja chingu (girlfriend)?" "Urm...na...uh...bollayo eomoeni," he suddenly took his phone away from his ears. "I mean, tomorrow night, I'll bring her over," "Nae, arasso, eomoeni," "Nea, love you too, eomoeni," "Bye," Hyun Joong hang up. Another heavy sighed escaped from his lips. A sudden pat on his shoulder startled him a bit.
 
"Yah! What's up with the long face, hyung?" it was Jung Min with his carrot juice in his right hand. "Want some?" he shoved the carrot juice carelessly toward Hyun Joong and spilt some on his white coat. "Miahn, hyung ah~"
 
"Gwaenchanh-ayo. The damage is done. Do you have spare cloth?" asked Hyun Joong, getting annoyed by the non-stopping problem that he have.
 
"I don't think so, hyung. But I'll go and ask Mi Na unnie if she has one from the costume room that they don't want to use it anymore. Why don't you go and wait at the dance studio. I'll be there in a while," said Jung Min, running hectically along the corridor to find Mi Na, their make-up artist. 
 
"Which studio, Jung Min ah~?" shouted Hyun Joong as Jung Min was already quite far from him.
 
"B. No one in there," answered Jung Min without turning his head towards Hyun Joong and kept running. 
 
"B? Or D? Yah, Park Jung Min!" Hyun Joong tried to call Jung Min back but it was useless. So he decided to make his way to any of the studio as long as there's no one in it. 
 
Hyun Joong poked his head inside studio D and saw no one. He stepped in and took off his carrot-juice-soaked-coat, revealing his white shirt which also has been stained by the carrot juice.
 
 
"Aish...jinjja. My precious Armani Exchange," Hyun Joong sighed poignantly. He ed his shirt slowly before a loud woman shriek is heard.
 
"Yahh!!! Go away, you ert!!!" something slammed his head, hard and...
 
BLANK!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Annyeong!!!!
Sorry for the short n late n boring update...
lots of things going round me lately
so i barely have time to write the story...nomu miahn :)
but do enjoy the story 
comment, subscribe n thoughts are welcomed n loved 
love, SHA <3