Money, money and more money!!!

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )

 

"Sue Ji sshi, I'm very sorry. But I think I should get straight to the point. If you didn't pay the rent by the end of this week, I'm afraid you have to pack your stuff and leave here. I have already found a new renter and he want to use this studio as soon as possible. I've been dealing with money problem lately and this guy even offered to pay me double. Mianhae ah~ Sue Ji sshi," the words kept rhyming in my head. I was totally distracted today. How am I going to get 900 dollars (two months rent) in less than three days? I'm so dead meat. If I fail to get that money, I need to shut down the dance class. How about the kids? Aish...
 
"Yah, Suzy ah~ gwenchana? You look pretty messed up today. What's wrong?" asked Jieun, she sat right next to me and patted my shoulder. I kept my head down as I don't know how should I answer her question. Should I tell her the truth and make her worried with my never-ended trouble or should I just said that I'm okay? I sighed heavily.
 
"I...I...um...it's nothing, actually...just," I hesitated. I shouldn't dragged her into my problem. But, there's no any other way. I need to tell somebody before this things drive me crazy!
 
"Come on. Spill. I'm your best-chingu, right?" she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.
 
"Yesterday Ahjumma asked for the studio rent. She said if I can't pay by this weekend, she's going to rent that studio to someone else. Otokae?" tears started to roll down my cheeks. I sobbed.
 
"Hey, everything gonna be just fine. You always have me and Min Young by your side. How much, the rent?" Jieun wiped away my tears.
 
"900 bucks. I only have 50 now. I won't be able to get the money, Jieun ah~ otokae?" I leaned on her. Jieun my hair gently.
 
"I also don't have much though. I only have 100 bucks. I was going to use that money to buy a new dress but never mind. You can have it all. You the one who need it the most right now," I hugged Jieun tightly. She's the best.
 
"But still, we're short from 750 dollars. Gosh! I wish I have my credit cards now," I saw Jieun smiled, I knew what she's trying to state right now.
 
"Is it that hard for you to forgive your own mother?" asked Jieun, staring hopefully into my eyes.