The Date (Part 1) - Which Dress???

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )

 

"One, two, up. One, two, down. One, two, up. Yoo Na ah~, raise your feet higher. One, two, down. Three, four, spin. Up, jump, down, spin," we were practicing one of the ballet move when Min Young and Jieun came in.
 
"Okay, I'll end our class now because I've something to do tonight. Don't be late on your next class, I might extend your next class as we ended the class earlier today. Arasso?" most of them nodded. But I saw certain faces turned gloomy when I mention about the extend class time. Aigoo...kids nowadays...
 
"Arasso seungsaeng-nim. Gomawo," some of the girls came to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. (This is a ballet class for small kids...hehe...)
 
"It is still early," I whined. It was the D-day. That was why the girls came, to help me with the dressing and stuff. (I don't think I need it though)
 
"Early? It's already 4.30 and your date is at 6. We're already late," snapped Min Young. She's always emo when it come to things like dates, dresses and love. I don't know why. =..=
 
"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. She was really getting on my nerves.
 
"So, what are you wearing tonight?" asked Jieun, trying to distract us from keep arguing over small things.
 
"Ouh, that outfit over there," I pointed a  white blouse matched with a black and white printed skirt hanging at the wall.
 
  
 
"What? No. No. No. You're so not wearing that. I mean, you're not having dinner with some typical Korean guy. You're having dinner with 'somebody'. You know, he might be a superstar. Or..or...a...um...an idol. Maybe he's from royal family. Who knows? These kind of people have a very high fashion sense. If I were you, that 'thing' over there will be the last thing I would ever wear," nagged Min Young. I let out a heavy sigh.
 
"Yahh! It's just a dinner after  all. It's not like I'm going to meet that 'somebody' again," I blurted out. Jieun shook her head. Min Young grinned.
 "Anyway, umm...we brought couple of dresses for you to try. Incase you don't have anything to wear," Min Young mumbled the few last words. I threw a sharp glance at her before stepping towards Jieun to see the dresses that they brought. There couples of dresses that caught my attention. The blue one seems okay. Hurm...the red one looks y. 
 
                                          
                       
 "Try this one...I think it suits you well.." Min Young handed me a red cocktail dress. I quickly grabbed it and headed to bathroom to get change.
 5 minutes later...
 
"How do I look?" asked me as soon as I get out of the bathroom. Jieun looked shock.
 
"Woa...you're smokin' hot, babe. Trust me," Min Young hugged me suddenly. I pushed her away and walked towards the mirror. (I live in a dance studio, so my house was full with mirrors *grin*)
 
"Andwae! You can't wear that. It's to y. We don't know who you might meet tonight. He maybe a rich person but still he could be a bad person as well. So, it's not safe. Try this one, it looks decent," said Jieun with a worry face and then she gave me a blue dress. But it didn't suit me well. 
5 dresses later...
 
"This is the last one. I'm tired of 'modeling' these dresses in front of you guys," I pouted and went into the bathroom. I heard both Jieun and Min Young giggling. Done with the dress, I get out of the bathroom. An awkward silent suddenly crept in. 
 
"Wae? Anything wrong? Did I look that bad?" I sighed.  
 
"You look..."...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sorry for theboring update ;p
enjoy :D
love, SHA