The Date (Part 3) - You Look Familiar, Ahjussi...

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )

 

"You lived well, didn't you, Bae Sue Ji sshi? I almost didn't recognize you...heh," she smirked and went away. I startled. All of a sudden my world become mute. I was blank. Totally blank. Why did I bumped into her? In all of the places in the world, why did she came here? I felt helpless.
 
"Agasshi, gwenchana? You look so pale," asked one of the hotel worker. Maybe she just worried about me. I nodded weakly and went into the lift. All the way to Marco Polo Restaurant, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her face hasn't changed much. Her eyes is still as sharp as ever. Her smile is still full of secrets. And she hasn't change a bit. 
 
"You lived well too, Om...ani...Shim Hye Jin Hoejang," I sighed. 
 
"Tingg!!!" ...52nd Floor...I'm already here. 
 
Come on, Suzy! Stop thinking about her. Focus, Bae Sue Ji, focus! Hwaiting!
 
I stepped out of the lift but suddenly a little girl with an opened bottle of orange juice bumped into me. Now, look what happen to my dress? The orange juice was all over me. The little girl's mom apologized on the little girl's behalf. I nodded quickly and ran to find the restroom. Aigoo...how should I clean up this stain? I sprinkled a little bit of water to the orange juice stain, but I know it was impossible to get rid of the orange color. Ahh...just let it be then. It was not a very important date after all. I took a quick peek on my watch and realized I've already late for 10 minutes. Yah!!! I'm so dead...
 
***
 
"Hyung, Bae Sue Ji sshi is here," informed the guy in the black jacket to a person who was sitting at a table not far from us. I could only see his back but somehow his jacket seemed familiar to me. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, nan Bae Sue Ji sseo," I  slightly bowed to him. Yeah, I think I've seen his white jacket somewhere. But I just couldn't ring any bell. Hurm...
 
 
"You're late," said the guy, coldly. And also his voice...so familiar...jamkkanman...I think I know him...he is...
 
“Have a sit,” said the cold voice again, without turning his head to me.
 
“Cheogi, I think we met somewhere. You look familiar...” but I’m not so sure. I mean it’s not him alone that have a white jacket. It could be somebody else. But his voice... 
 
"Miahn, I'm quite busy right now. Can't give you my autograph," *flasback*
 
Yup! I’m damn sure. He’s the Ferrari guy who almost killed me just now!
 
“Tchh..agasshi, don’t you think that line is already outdated? Besides, I’m an idol. Everybody should know me,” he smirked. And the moment I laid my eyes on him...
 
“And you’re...” I was totally blanked. I mean, I don’t have TV back at home and I don’t really care about nowadays idol as I’ve many other things to care about. 
 
“Yahh!!! Kim Hyun Joong ah~ Kim Hyun Joong! Don’t you know me? I mean, where are you from? Pluto?” he stared at me in disbelief. Like I was some sort of alien. 
 
“Ahjussi, you don’t have to shout at me. I’m just sitting in front of you. Whoever you are, I don’t care, but did you know that you almost hit me just now? I would have died or broke something if that really happen. And all I get was ‘miahn, i’m quite busy, can’t give you my autograph’. Bla...bla...bla....aish, jinjja,” I repeat every word that he said to me earlier with my mock Kim Hyun Joong voice. *winkwink*
 
“You, you’re that autograph girl?” he chuckled.
 
“Yah!!! What autograph girl? I don’t even know you. How I supposed to ask for your autograph?” I stood up. Now this young man is really getting to my nerve.
 
“Are you sure you don’t know me?” he stood up and moved closer to me. He slightly lowered his head (I‘m quite short) and stared into my eyes, seductively. 
 
“Damn sure,” monotone. I stared back into his eyes and pushed his head farther. He chuckled and crossed his arm.
 
“You’re one of a kind,” he winked and chuckled again. All of a sudden my phone rang. It was a call from Woo Young, one of my friend.
 
“Woo Young ah~ wae?” “Really?” “Be there in 10 minutes,” “Arasso,” “Gomawo, Woo Young ah~” click.
 
“Ahjussi, I don’t have much time to play with you. Look, I don’t think we have the chemistry or whatsoever it takes to be a lover. So, let just not waste our time anymore. I have work to do. Geuleom, jalga!” I bowed and grabbed my clutch, ready to go.
 
“Sue Ji sshi,” I turned back at him.
 
“Nice dress by the way,” he pointed at the orange juice stain. I pouted.
 
“Gomabseubnida, it’s the latest design for this year,” I said sweetly before leaving the five star restaurant. But I still heard him chuckle. Aish...I really couldn’t stand this kind of person. 
 
***
 
“Byung Chul ah~ get the car. I need to go somewhere tonight...” ordered Hyun Joong, cockily.
 
“But hyung, you have...” 
 
“I hate to repeat things twice. Palli Byung Chul ah~”  
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
annyeong!
thnx for reding n pls leave supportive cmments :D
love, SHA <3