Who Is She?

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )

It has been quite a few day since my last update...miahn..
Lots of things to be done...and unexpected writer block...urghhh...driving me crazy!
And my oppa n his family came home today...
So I got to met both of my beloved nephews <3
Last words, enjoy the story.

love, SHA <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Woo Young ah~ I'm here," Woo Young was busy practicing his steps when I arrived at the shooting set. Woo Young looked at me with a lopsided smile.
 
"Yah! What's up with the dress? You're on date or something?" he smirked. I smacked his head and pouted.
 
"Is that how you greeted your beloved sunbae?" I punched his right shoulder softly.
  
"Beloved sunbae? Yahh! I'm way older than you," he pouted. I giggled.
 
"Whatever, Woo Young dongsaeng..." I stood on my tiptoe and mess with his hair. He just grumbled and parried my hand away.
 
"Don't mess with my hair. We'll shoot in another 30 minutes. I want to look super handsome," he gave me the 'I'm-a-super-hot-hunk' look and fixed his hair back. 
 
"Ah...dongsaeng ah~, what happened? Why did they need a dancer so sudden?" he pouted when I still called him dongsaeng but he quickly answered my question.
 
    the stage
 
"The lead female dancer sprained her ankle during the shoot. Somebody forget to remove the extra fabric that they use as the curtains. So, when she spin, her feet get caught by the fabric, she fell and sprained her ankle. End of story. Now, why don't you take this thing and get change. Palli~ the shoot will start in 30 minutes. And you haven't learn the steps yet. And also, the director want to see you before the shooting start. Now, go, go, go...palli Suzy ah~" I quickly grabbed the white dress that he gave me and ran towards the dressing room.
 
 
Kim Hyun Jung's POV
 
'What the heck she's doing here?' I get out of  the car and quietly follow her. She went into one of the studio and approached a guy. They talked like they were so close and know each other well.
 
'Maybe that's her boyfriend. Jamkkanman, if that’s her boyfriend, why did she registered herself at the Royal Love Club in the first place? Hurm....'
 
“Hyun Joong oppa!” somebody hugged me from behind.
 
“Kkamjjag-iya,” I startled. “Yah! Who are you?” I quickly pushed her away.
 
“Oppa, don’t you remember me? I’m Min Ho oppa’s dongsaeng, Lee Ha Ni,” she pouted. Min Ho’s dongsaeng? Ah...that little girl who like to follow me around when I come to their house. What is she doing here?
 
“Ah...miahn. I don’t recognize you. It has been quite sometime since I last went to your house. What are you doing here at this late hour?” I asked her. She hugged my arm and leaned against me. I shrugged a bit.
 
“Min Ho oppa is the lead dancer for this MV. He looks really handsome in his tux,” Ha Ni smiled brightly. I tried to take my arm back but she just tightened her grip. So I just let her do whatever she want and went inside of the studio. (But still I get everything undercover so that Suzy won't caught me *grin*)  
 
“Ha Ni ah~ do you know that unnie?” I pointed out at Suzy who was already out from the dressing room and now she’s being prepared by the make-up artist.
 
“Ah...no but I heard she’s the one who replaced Hyo Rin unnie because unnie has sprained her ankle. But I don’t know, even Hyo Rin unnie who had practiced the steps for week, sprained her ankle. Can this unnie even memorize the complicated steps and pull off the MV? Heh...no matter how hard I try to think positive, I don’t think she can do it,” Ha Ni smirked.
 
“You mean, that unnie hasn’t even know the steps yet? But that’s...impossible,” I gasped.
 
“Told ‘ya. Eh...Min Ho oppa. See, he looks really charming in his tux, right?”
 
Suzy’s POV
 
“Min Ho hyung~” Woo Young called out Min Ho who just passed by us. 
 
“You must be Woo Young’s chingu,” he slightly bowed to me. I did the same.
 
“Bae Sue Ji imnida. Nice to meet you,” I stretched out my hand to him. He charmingly took my hand and kissed it gently.
 
“Lee Min Ho imnida. Nice to meet you too,” I could feel my cheek turning to pink. I like his smile. And his eyes. They’re just...soft and romantic.
 
“Aigoo...noona ah~ you’re blushing,” Woo Young teased me. And Min Ho just looked at us and smiled. Ah~
 
“I’m not,” I tried to  cover up but I know there’s no use of it. So I just change the subject.
 
“Dongsaeng ah~ why don’t you show me the steps so that I could start practising,” Woo Young immediately opened the laptop in front of him and showed me couples of video that were recorded when they’re practicing back at the dance studio. 
 
“Who’s my partner, Woo Young ah~” I asked him without taking my eyes off the screen.
 
“Your prince charming,” answered Woo Young with a lopsided smile.
 
“Mwo?” I looked at him blankly. Prince charming? 
 
“Err...it’s me,” said Min Ho, hesitantly. Woo Young giggled and winked at me. I made an annoying face to him and resumes my attention back to the video.
 
“I think it’s not that hard. Min Ho sshi, why don’t we try it first,” I moved my eyes from the screen to Min Ho.
 
“Okay,” he responded. I stood up and took my position. 
 
“From the start, one, two,” I started to dance, spinning, twirling, up and down, left to right. He took my right hand. I spun about six times towards him, before he placed his hands on my waist and lifted me up. I wafted away both of my arms. Waving it gracefully. And it was beautiful. I could feel it. Then, slowly he put me down and....smile. Sheesh~ *blushed*
 
“Wow...you’re really good. Are you sure this is the first time you saw the steps?” praised Min Ho. I smiled, shyly.
 
“Told ’ya. She’s my sunbae. She’s the goddess of the dance world,” interrupted Woo Young. 
 
“Sunbae? She looks younger than you,” said Min Ho. Woo Young nodded.
 
“Yeah, she’s turning eighteen this year,” Min Ho’s face got even blank.
 
“Then how come she could be your sunbae? She’s younger than you by two years,” Min Ho scratched his back head. His expression was really priceless.
“She said that she has been in the dance industry for 15 years but I’m only in for about 8 years. So, she’s the sunbae,” Min Ho giggled. I blushed. 
Aigoo...Woo Young ah~ how can you blurted out things like this to someone you’re not close too...   
 
“15 years, huh? No wonder you’re as good as the professionals,” Min Ho patted my shoulder. 
 
“Ani-yo. Woo Young just exaggerated things. I’m not that good,” I giggled shyly.
 
"Min Ho oppa! You look hot," shrieked a little girl. Wrapping her arm all around Min Ho. Min Ho gave a peck on her forehead and smiled sweetly.
 
"Meet my little dongsaeng, Lee Ha Ni," Ha Ni smiled at me and gave me the peace sign. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Bae Sue Ji imnida," I bowed at her slightly. 
 
"Sue Ji unnie, you look really gorgeous. You look like a swan. Dancing gracefully..." she opened up her arms and spun around and around, looking very excited.
 
"Kamsahamnida," I smiled and bowed again. "Ah...it's getting late. I think I better get going now," I bowed to all three of them and grabbed my dress, heading towards the dressing room. 
 
Min Ho's POV
 
She's really beautiful. I couldn't deny that fact. I really couldn't take my eyes off her. Her smile was contagious. She's...
 
"Oppa! Can't you hear me?" Ha Ni pouted.
 
"Perfect," I blurted out. My face was becoming hot.
 
"Perfect?" Ha Ni repeated, getting suspicious by her oppa reaction.
 
"I..I...um...the shoots...it was perfect...she nailed it," I gave out a nervous laugh.
 
"Oppa, you acted so weird. Um...by the way, Hyun Joong oppa stopped by just now. And he acted kind of weird too," Ha Ni rubbed her chin slowly.
 
"Hyun Joong is here? Is he looking for me?" I wrapped my arm around her and we walked to my car.
 
"Bollayo~. He didn't said anything about you. He just asked about Sue Ji unnie," said Ha Ni while her finger busy texting her friends. "But then he just vanished in the thin air without me noticing. I wonder where he went. He didn't even bid me goodbye," Ha Ni pouted before get into the car and resuming whatever she was doing with her phone. 
 
"He asked about Sue Ji? Do they know each other?"